• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SUMMER 2009 Thread of Death: What in God's name is happening?!?

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Motion to change the name of this thread to the Summer 2009 Thread of Death. Something tells me the drama has only just begun.

Seconded.

And look, we've already got that McNamara guy down. (I thought the poster said that Sean McNamara was dead, lol.) Can't say I knew this guy, but may he rest in peace anyway.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Aww, poor Mays. :( I enjoyed his loud commercials advertising useless crap.

"ABC, 123, Do re me..."

Not to be maliciously evil, but I can't really say I cared much for the others.

Kira's baaaaaaaack....

Profesco

gone gently
There. Title changed.

Now quit dying, folks, please. u_u;

woot21

super noob
10 bucks says Serebii goes next.
LOL

Want to know something scary? On another board I frequent after Billy Mays died a guy said the next celebrity death will be sports related, and McNair dies. Following McNair's death he said the next big news death would be a top White House official. Sadly this is on a certain anonymous board, so I can't link for proof. Slightly curious what his prediction for the next death is.

woot21 out dawgs

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
LOL

Want to know something scary? On another board I frequent after Billy Mays died a guy said the next celebrity death will be sports related, and McNair dies. Following McNair's death he said the next big news death would be a top White House official. Sadly this is on a certain anonymous board, so I can't link for proof. Slightly curious what his prediction for the next death is.

woot21 out dawgs

Why would you believe a /b/tard?

My dad is betting on it being some little fanboy doing all this.
This certain Fanboy wanted an autograph from a certain celebrity, then when he was turned down, he went to /b/ and complained. When they mocked him, he stumbled across what my dad is calling the "Celebrity Death Note." Apparently until this kid gets the autograph he wants, he's going to kill off random celebrities, no matter how famous they are.

My dad needs to share what he's smoking. >:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Armor- lol well you can't blame him for thinking that, although if it was true and this "fanboy" killed my favorite actress then I will hunt them down and kill them before putting thier body in a place nobody will ever find him.

woot21

super noob

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
This is a sign of the Apocalypse. God is killing off all of the really enjoyable celebrities so that we will have nothing left to live for.

...Billy Mays was enjoyable? He was a PITCHMAN! I understand people's remorse about M.J., Farah Fawcett, and even Ed McMan, but Billy Mays stumps me. I mean you never want to see a guy die...but..come on.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
^Yeah no kidding, it's stupid to group that guy with the others. It's sad but he was hardly a household name even if the products he pitched were.

With all of the coverage of Michael Jackson taking place 24/7, do any of you really want to know all of the bizarre secrets of his life. I mean there comes a point where we should lay him to rest without all of these tarnishing accusations. His kids, siblings and friends are all under public scrunity and it just seems like the media, who I know 'has' to cover this, are not being remotely sensitive to the situation.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I know this coverage is getting ridiculous...to much. I don't want to know his kids arn't actually his, and who the real mother is...just lay the man to rest. And leave to retarded details alone. He died, seriously.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I know this coverage is getting ridiculous...to much. I don't want to know his kids arn't actually his, and who the real mother is...just lay the man to rest. And leave to retarded details alone. He died, seriously.

Why do people even care about the lives of celebrities anyway? I understand if they die or if they do something cool relating to their work, but some of this crap goes to far, like that Anna Nicole Smith lady. Who gives a flying fuck on who the damn father to her baby was?