• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SUMMER 2009 Thread of Death: What in God's name is happening?!?

DarkFire8

Team SMM
He's not dead. hes in a coma

The official word is still being debated, though now most places say he's confirmed to be dead, including TMZ and WBZ.

Of course, his Wikipedia page is protected from any editing due to the nature of his death.

Now it's confirmed, he's dead

Damn lag, I meant the L.A. Times confirmed it, CNN didn't.

Last edited:

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

It's now confirmed by L.A. Times by Law Enforcement Officials (or something like that), and the original source that stated him as dead have confirmed a cardiologist has confirmed his death.

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
ITN says he's dead. BCC says he's in a coma. Channel 5 says he's black. I don't know what to believe.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I feel bad but am I the only one thinking this may be fake. You know a huge way too "Boost" up hype for his tour?

Profesco

gone gently
Wow, this is awful. I never even really knew anything about him or cared about him, at all. But, it's Michael Jackson. That's a very sobering death, whether you're a fan or not. One of the most widely known humans in history has passed.

My condolences. u_u

J-boogie200

May he rest in peace, not only IS he a Legend, but also a good person. Don't believe the hype. Michael will always remain BAD.

superdonut

GaGa Ooh Lala
LA Times confirmed it, he's dead. I was just watching MSNBC.

Sure he may have been through some odd stuff, but he was just gonna go on tour. Maybe he was changing.

Sad day :c

pikachu555

Hoenn-born in Unova
horrible, just horrible. well, all i can say is R.I.P. king of pop. this is just the unfortunate news that comes ever now and then and catches everyone by suprise. who would've seen it comin' on a day like this?

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
OMG!!!!

Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson dead on the same day??!!??

Didn't that one guy who comes to your house and gives you the huge check also die, or was that sooner? (My step dad was just in here telling me about it, I haven't done research...)