• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SUMMER 2009 Thread of Death: What in God's name is happening?!?

Profesco

gone gently
To the still-active 2009 death thread! Da da-da-daaa!

Chaos Rush

Found out this morning when I checked A7X's MySpace...

This f*cking sucks... they said he appears to have died of "natural causes", but 28 year old men don't die like that.

Who's next?

R.I.P The Rev
Dang I can't believe he died.. and at age 28... and because of natural causes What the..

Chaos Rush

R.I.P The Rev
Dang I can't believe he died.. and at age 28... and because of natural causes What the..
Well it's not confirmed that he died of natural causes. That's just what it appeared to be.

I mean, 28 year old men don't die of natural causes. And he had a love for cocaine and other drugs, and he weighed 110 lbs, which is seriously underweight for a guy that tall and that old. Probably died like Billy Mays.

Scrible

2009 just had to take one last celebrity before taking off for 2010.

Avenged Sevenfold's James Owen Sullivan, AKA 'the rev', died at his beach home yesterday. He was known as one of the best drummers that ever lived and as Avenged Sevenfold's (AKA A7X) drummer and back-up vocalist. He appears to have died of 'natural causes', but he was only 28, so I think drugs have something to do with it.

Article.

I was over my friend's house when I heard the news. It's really saddening and shocking, since Avenged Sevenfold is one of my favorite bands. 2009 just had to take one last God damned celebrity.

R.I.P.

[img200]http://c2.api.ning.com/files/zfn37YihSN3rS4wlCpeGJ4TD2gerhoHUNssyw8u3*tANH0zTERrOqgFMiy8hGdy5SPIMb0txxD2hL1ozjs2YYJFKrop*UCTE/A7XBackground.jpg[/img200]​

Aww, man. That sucks. I really like Avenged Sevenfold too '______'

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
The most shocking loss of all these celebs, the one that really killed me was Billy Mays Death.

WHO'S GONNA GET ME TO BY POINTLESS SHINANIGANS NOAW!

Cyan

Mortal
So does anyone have the final death tally? I lost count after Les Paul.

And everyone was crying that 2008 stole all the celebs. Watch as 2010 competes for the most kills.

Adam West. Calling it now.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Well it's not confirmed that he died of natural causes. That's just what it appeared to be.

I mean, 28 year old men don't die of natural causes. And he had a love for cocaine and other drugs, and he weighed 110 lbs, which is seriously underweight for a guy that tall and that old. Probably died like Billy Mays.

Has anyone tried this crazy drug that all the celebs are doing called Natural Causes? It sounds dangerous.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Avenged Sevenfold's James Owen Sullivan death was just too shocking really.
R.I.P James.
Tomorrow's 2010 everyone,2009 ended.

HoennMaster

People, "natural causes" is a very broad term, so stop saying WTF and that doesn't happen to young people. It does.

Anyway, 4 hours left, wonder if anyone else will jump on the bandwagon....or I guess off in this case.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
The most shocking loss of all these celebs, the one that really killed me was Billy Mays Death.

Yeah, that was the one that I was really surprised about. And even afterward, all he got was a few words in the newspaper. Billy Mays, Farrah Fawcett, and Ed McMahon pretty much got screwed over by all of the coverage that Michael Jackson got.

HoennMaster

That's because Bill Mays is no a celebrity. He's just a well-known Sales Person. Farrah Fawcett got screwed because she died on the same day Michael did. Did many places even report about Ed McMahon? I found out about his death from Britney Spears's website and not a news article. Michael was more popular then all three of those combined though so yeah of course he received more attention.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
That's because Bill Mays is no a celebrity. He's just a well-known Sales Person.

He's been a household name for a while now, though, so he should have at least gotten more than two sentences in the newspaper.

Michael was more popular then all three of those combined though so yeah of course he received more attention.

"More" is really an understatement. Of course he was more popular, but I've honestly never seen anyone be covered so much in my life. It was just shocking how he got enough coverage to set other celebrity deaths aside in the news, along with other events.

Moonbeam 587

Ditto Trainer
He's dead. D: It will be all over all the news EVERYWHERE probably later today. :(

Well he took drugs.
But I was really worried when Charlie Daniels had a stroke. (I'm more of a country person than rock)

Last edited:

mimefan

Banned
You think that's bad JOHN HUGHES GOT 3 MINI PARAGRAPHS IN THE IN OTHER NEWS SECTION. I mean WTF? He's THE BREAKFAST CLUB. Can we rename this the death thread of dead celebrities who are dead thread. In other news Catcher of the rye is dead.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
You think that's bad JOHN HUGHES GOT 3 MINI PARAGRAPHS IN THE IN OTHER NEWS SECTION. I mean WTF? He's THE BREAKFAST CLUB. Can we rename this the death thread of dead celebrities who are dead thread. In other news Catcher of the rye is dead.

Yeah, The Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller are great, but we needed redemption after Home Alone 2.

...also I'd like to mention that it is no longer Summer... or 2009.