• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SUMMER 2009 Thread of Death: What in God's name is happening?!?

RichRI322

who was that?????

madogmonkey98

Treeko Breeder
Umaga died? Nother dead wwe wrestler. RIP :'[

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Can't say I care.

I hope you'll be thrown to hell and burn. lol
See you in hell from heaven.

Back to business, I think Umaga was truly a great wrestler and I'm really in shock.I cannot believe he really died. Rest in peace Eddie Fatu a.k.a Umaga.

Last edited:

mimefan

Banned
So a wrestler's dead. Shame, hopefully he's the last casuality in this year.

Calvan

EXPLOSION!!!
I'm shocked. Wow...

Gentleman Skeleton

I don't like bumping a thread more than five months old, but it seems we have another name to add to the list of actors who died this year. Brittany Murphy died today at the age of 32 from cardiac arrest.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/feed.asp?NID=26568

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Well that makes like the 10th celebrity in 2009 to pass away, let's hope there's not very many or none at all in 2010.
Sorry to hear she passed away, never really seen her in anything (There is one movie I think I saw her in but I don't remember. Liar Liar? Wait no I don't remember but it had the actress Selena Blair or something in it)

ijea4444

Well that makes like the 10th celebrity in 2009 to pass away, let's hope there's not very many or none at all in 2010.
Sorry to hear she passed away, never really seen her in anything (There is one movie I think I saw her in but I don't remember. Liar Liar? Wait no I don't remember but it had the actress Selena Blair or something in it)

The news said that she played Eminem's girlfriend in the 8th mile.

Profesco

gone gently
2009 is guilty of many unfair and sudden endings. One can only take just so much coincidence until despair becomes a viable reaction.

I'm going to use a combination of Hi Bump Kick and Future Sight (or would Doom Desire be more appropriate for this topic?) so that we may leave this thread open until the end of the year. I won't take the bet that 2009 is done taking lives just yet.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
jea- That wasn't the one I was thinking of, it was Clueless
Profesco- True only about two weeks remaining of 2009 (And then it should be closed because technically its not 2009 lol) I just hope 2010 doesn't provide even more celebs death (So far none of the current ones except Andy Hallet that died in 2009 I really paid much attention to, no offense to anyone)

Mawile412

Problem
i loved Brittany Murphy. :( my favorite movie is The Dead Girl and she was in that.....she played the dead girl