• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The SUMMER 2009 Thread of Death: What in God's name is happening?!?

Kabuto

little punks!
I don't see the entertainment in two people dying. Relax, I kid.

I just want to say that I respect Michael and am very sad he died. Farah I never really heard of, but she's a human too, and I'm sorry for her. On a side note, Farah's family must be angry at Mike for stealing her spotlight, and rightfully so :D. In all seriousness, I send my condolenses to both families. Farewell King Michael... and.... Queen Farah?

The molestation cases really mean nothing. All the good MJ has done far outweighs the bad,

Last edited:

chimchar19

Rockstar Drift
I cant believe they died on the same day!

Emo_Kirlia

I have no clue who this Fara chick is (I don't watch T.V. that much and I'm only 13 so don't KILL ME!) but RIP.
But my brother came home today and said something like "Michael Jackson stopped breathing..." and me and my mom didn't believe him and were just like "yeah right...e_e" until we saw the news. Weird thing was I was watching something on TV today called "Black to the future '80s" (I didn't notice the L and I thought it was Back to the future but I watched it anyways.) and it was talking about him and his weird single shiny glove and how he was waving with his shiny glove on in the stretcher when his head caught on fire. xD and shortly after watching that my brother came in and told me and my mom. O.O

But seriously a guy like him dying all of a sudden like that was like a punch in the stomach to know it's true. T_T

Hell_fire

......duck...
..he ded :(
a sad day for music....not so much for little boys :p
i think he mad his mark on history. there should be nation m.j day and every one must moon walk, crotch grab and go SHAMON and Aoogh

Emo_Kirlia

Oh I just remembered my local radio station did an interview with MJ once. I laughed at his weird accent. xD
Somehow they also got an interview with Mr.Obama when he was still running for president. I was like daaaaamn.

They'll probably do some MJ tributes on alot of radio station's now for a couple of days. Ohh boy...e_e

Last edited:

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
This is unexpected and unfortunate, R.I.P. Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett.

It's so sudden that they died on the same day..

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
I can't believe MJ is dead. If it wasn't for him, there'd be less horrible singers today. Which is a bad thing.

But seriously though, I love his music, he was awesome.

Btw, "he rapes little boys" jokes were never funny, unless you're twelve.

I have no idea who Farrah Fawcett is though.

Ethan

Banned
He was proven NOT guilty.

He was found not guilty, he was not proven not guilty. There's quite a large difference.

I was also slightly amused by Meganiums X's comment. I'll be honest with my sentiments here and admit that I'm not entirely sad that old Michael has passed away. Quite frankly, he was a very disturbed person that by and large lived in his own fantasy world as a means of escape from reality. I guess we'll never know whether or not he for sure, molested anyone. Consider this though, he was first charged by a 13 year old cancer patient. Children with disabilities are a prime target for sexual abuse, and up to three to five times more likely to suffer from it. Also if you read the account the child gave, its very unlikely that it was made up. That's just my opinion ofcourse. Just remember that hundreds of rapists, murderers, etc are "proven" not guilty my courts everyday, and released into the public where they do more harm.

As far as cause of death is concerned, I'm not believing anything until the autopsy reports are released. However, suddenly dying right before you had a huge mega tour, does sound a little suspicious, and I'll just leave that at that.

His music was actually enjoyable. That's not what I regret at all. The music isn't disappearing, he is. I can't say I have a huge issue with that. Sorry.

Last edited:
He was found not guilty, he was not proven not guilty. There's quite a large difference.

However you must concede to the fact it is almost certain the claims made against our lat Jackson were Fraudulent and the product of human greed.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Shit. MJ made some of the best music EVER. I just can get over that he's dead. RIP MJ.

I wonder if some Quacks will think he's ALIVE!!! and not believe he's dead like with Elvis?

charles711

just another BAMF
ya know ive been to neverland, when i was younger. my aunt is one of his brothers publistist, so i got to go for his parents anniversery.

the party was crazy, i got to meet mike tyson, gary colmen, and chris tucker. im shocked that hes gone now.

MJ you will be missed :(

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Shit. MJ made some of the best music EVER. I just can get over that he's dead. RIP MJ.

I wonder if some Quacks will think he's ALIVE!!! and not believe he's dead like with Elvis?

Completely doubt that there will be many, but there will be some. The way the media has covered this is like no other of which I can recall. There will be the ocasional wacko who will go around and claim that Michael and Tupac are still alive...

Sad for Fawsett. I recently just lost my aunt to cancer, and I know how hard it is to deal with a lose by that means. Glad to see all of the attention taken off of her and her family. Hopefully the family can have a more peaceful funeral then MJ's.

R.I.P King of pop, and to the lady who was "hot" before the term meant what it does today...

chorusco

Jesus christ
Mum woke me up this morning telling me he died :| My sis apparently phoned my mum at like 12:10 am-ish about it, he died night time UK time so.. :(

R.I.P

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Btw, "he rapes little boys" jokes were never funny, unless you're twelve.

This.

Come on people, someone died today! He was a music icon, no matter what he did in his personal life.

Show some goddamn respect! =\