• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Summer Sprite Contest (SSC) [Approved By Sweet May]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Just finished mine, now making it transparent so expect it soon :)

PS great contest XD

EDIT - Im done and here it is

You're supposed to submit your entries via PM. They're supposed to be anonymous. I'm afraid your entry might be void.

It's a great entry, though.

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
EDIT: Ultra Ninja'd >_>

When will the first poll be up?

Dammit, didn't realize you'd posted it in the thread, dude. Entry void in that case.

First poll will be up on Sunday, when the new Round is up. I won't accept new entries on the Saturday.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
not to sure about this...
Is lapras classed as a coast/beach pokémon? because it sort of travels the oceans.
thhhaaaaaanks
~ac

aclover, yeah, Lapras is A-Ok.

And the second thing is that, just for this week, I will have to mix up the dates slightly. I won't be here next week, and, as a consequence, won't be here on Sunday to put up the new theme and the polls.
-Instead, I will close entries TOMORROW, the 7th of July.
-You will get the new round the day after the that, the 8th of July.
-Polls for this round will be up on the 8th of July.
-Round two will close the day I get back, Sunday the 17th. Polls and the new round will also be posted on the 17th.

Because I won't be here to tell you if your entry is OK or not, you will have to be doubly careful to make sure your entry is correct.
Luckily, the rules will be very simple for this week. So there shouldn't be many issues.
But I want people on this thread to answer all questions as bets as they can, because I won't be around to validate them.
So that's why I'm going to appoint some thread leaders. This will only be for this round.

These people, from this round onwards, are the people you can go to if you need a question answered and I'm not available. I've appointed these people because I trust them to do the job well. These people are the only ones apart from me allowed to see entries not theirs before the polls. They must not reveal whose entry is whose.

The three I have chosen are:
- -Raiga-
- Plat. Frontier
- aclover.

Remember, I have the final say, but if you have a burning question and I'm not online, then ask these guys!

aclover

VICTORiOUS
yaay! not that i'm using lapras or anything. pfft.

i'm an sort of help dude? wooohoo! I have responsibility!
so, yeah, c'mon guys, ask away! ;) but please don't spaam.

gee, im tired.
~ac

Okies.

WEEK ONE HAS NOW BEEN FINISHED. YOU MAY NOT SUBMIT ANY WEEK ONE ENTRIES FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS. THEY WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

Capiche?

Ok then, Week two is now up and I'm just about to post your polls. Usually, I'd close entries in the evening and post the polls and new week the day after, but I want to solve any of your problems and start accepting SOME entries before I leave on Saturday morning (which means I won't have time to look on Saturday).

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
I'll probably start entering in these when I get back from vacation, but it's just for the chance to win, not to get a trophy or sprite-of-choice from you.

A question I'd like to ask however, is this:

How does the overall competition work. Every win you get gives you a point...or your competing within each separate week, each having its own winners?

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
I'll start my Entry right after I finish this Overworld I'm working on C:
Ehhh, I'm not good at Retypes...But at least I'm getting some votes for Week1...

PkmnHunter

Are we only allowed 1 entry per week, or can we have multiple?

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧
@mew~ you have to make any non-grass type look like a grass type, and you have to do more than just change it's color.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Question ~ Are you allowed to Scratch Parts on?

PokemonTrainers

wat do u want
Darn! I missed the recolor! Now I'm going to get a wooden spoon. Oh well it was troublesome fun to make my retype.
I guess you can considering it's a retype and not a recolor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.