• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Summer Sprite Contest (SSC) [Approved By Sweet May]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Legend <3

OMG FREE HUGS!? 8D
The Auzzie has come to grace this... unseasonal thread with her presence. x3

Anyway, this looks like a good contest! I''l probably enter the next round. ;3

~Lady Legend <3

martinzelda

Right. On. Time.
hey im kinda new, imma spriter, just wanna know if there is a tournament right now? or when is there gunna be? ty:598:

PokemonTrainers

wat do u want
Week 1 ended. You can start Week 2 right now. The deadline to enter is Sunday, July 17. You PM the owner your entry.
Proby's Example:
iaza18507264827700.gif

Sprite type: Retype
Theme: Nature.
Limitations: Cannot use a Grass type as you base, no animations. Cannot use Scraggy as I did in my example.
Explanation: Plants thrive in Summer. They have plenty of daylight hours and good weather, no they can photosynthesise to their hearts content (do they even have hearts? Never mind). But what if we were all plants? So, this week, you must retype any non-grass type to grass type.
Deadline: 17th of July 2011.
Polls: Up on the 17th of July, Polls close on the 24th.
Has it finished yet?: No.

Yay! Am I the only one really looking forward to the polls opening tomorow :) I want to see what people think of my sprite :)

Oh and martinzelda, in the future try not to double post :)

wolftamer9

100 shots, 100 hits!
I can't wait either. I'm really proud of my entry for this round.

yeah, me too. a retype is a lot more interesting than a recolor.

I have returned as promised.

WEEK TWO HAS NOW BEEN FINISHED. YOU MAY NOT SUBMIT ANY WEEK TWO ENTRIES FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS. THEY WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

You all got that?

Right, Week three is up and ready. Accepting all your entries now. Then, I'll post 'em in the polls and you can begin voting.

martinzelda

Right. On. Time.
@BLABO i havent been on since 2009 so im kindda new to it now but an old user

can anybody post the contest rules or whatever it is we gotta do please

EleTurtle37

The Grotto's Requiem
I give my compliments to you, Proby, on this week's example. It's quite clever.

And on another note, is there a dimension limit? Such as 96x96?

Yes, try to keep it within 96x96 if you can. I will accept bigger, but not by much, Apart from the week where we will be scratching and possibly a Pixel over week if there are enough, where I will be accepting much bigger.

Oh, and thank you.

Polls are up, by the way.

Frosty Voltorb

So for week, 3, can we use sprites we have made before, but never posted here?

Status
Not open for further replies.