• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Summer Sprite Contest (SSC) [Approved By Sweet May]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty Voltorb

Probally if it's about summer.
If you did a Beartic/Slaking fusion, I'd guess not.

Hmm, good point. But what if the sprite in question is a fusion, and then is tweaked to fit the rules for the week?

T-B0ne27

Banned
i think i am going to join this hope i do good. im still a n00b at spriting...

The PunisheЯ

Bring it.
I'm going to try.

martinzelda

Right. On. Time.
so when are the 3rd week sprites gunna be revealed?

Last edited:
WEEK THREE HAS NOW BEEN FINISHED. YOU MAY NOT SUBMIT ANY WEEK THREE ENTRIES FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS. THEY WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

Is that Understood?

Ok, Next week has been posted. I'm particularly proud of this one. It'll make you think, and you'll probably need a little research to make it extra good. :)

Now for the polls. Only Nine entries this week.

Ok then.

I really am not liking the lack of entries this week. So for that reason, I'm extending this week until the next in the hope that more entries will come in. The polls for last week will stay up too.

However, I have added week 5 and you may start and send in your entries for that too.

So:
Until the 7th of August, you may send in entries for both Week Four AND Week five.
The Polls for week three will stay open until the 7th of August.
Next week, we will have polls for both week 4 and week 5.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I just don't like week 4 because I blow at human design. However, week 5 looks like something I can enter. I'm not that amazing at scratching, but I'm sure I can pull something off this time.

gardevoir rocks

Hey Proby, I was just wondering, did you get my entry for week four? Only I didn't get a reply like usual...

Sorry, I didn't put this here... silly of me. I've abandoned the contest, because of the lack of entries I received for Weeks four and Five. If people aren't going to bother sending me entries, then I won't bother running the contest.

/Thread can now be closed.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Aww. Now I feel so bad that I didn't finish my entry. It was really good, too. A pizza with Spiritomb's face on it, and the pepperonis are like the green orbs surrounding Spiritomb's body. I guess it doesn't matter that I divulge my entry any more.

Here's the unfinished version:

spiritombpizza.png

EleTurtle37

The Grotto's Requiem
How many weeks were you originally planning to have?

Can we have at least the last voting session?

Status
Not open for further replies.