• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Effectiveness Game

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
Claydol used Earthquake

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Piplup Whirlpool

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
Raichu used Shock Wave

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
Walrein used Fissure

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Pikachu Thunderbolt.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
NEW RULE: All attacks must have STAB from this point forward. If a move is not of the Pokemon's type, it is henceforth ILLEGAL!!!

For example, Walrein's Fissure is no longer permissible. Walrein's Surf, however, is.

And now, Hitmonchan's Brick Break.

;107; We've been beaten.

Oh, right...

;383; EARTHQUAKE!!!

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
Since when are egg moves not allowed? Bleh...

Golem used Earthquake

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
Gardevoir used Psychic

ray2020

peace out!
;461; ice shard

well my streak will end, soon...

i think the poor normal type will be useless this time

ray2020

peace out!
NEW RULE: All attacks must have STAB from this point forward. If a move is not of the Pokemon's type, it is henceforth ILLEGAL!!!

For example, Walrein's Fissure is no longer permissible. Walrein's Surf, however, is.

says here... by context

;448; aura sphere...

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
????????????????.. Charizard Flamethrower

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
I think this is getting a little silly - serious (more or less) posts would be nice...

Walrein used Waterfall.