• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites league

The Super Elites Vs Dragon Alliance/ Which one you think will turn out on top

• The Super Elites

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Dragon Alliance

Votes: 28 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlygonJack

That was a lot of switching...it overloaded the system :D

Lets try this again!

Naw it's just Wifi Sucks sometimes... it's been doing that all freaking week long.

luketheduke91

i am the night shift leader and i already tried you out so you are set you are a elite

luketheduke91

lol are you guys trying to rank up??

luketheduke91

Yeah i havnt accutaly tried it myself i still dont know how it works but legend has good ideas so have you checked out my youtube channel yet??

Shard 567

Lost In Thought
Yeah i havnt accutaly tried it myself i still dont know how it works but legend has good ideas so have you checked out my youtube channel yet??

Yeah I've seen it. Though the only battle I've seen was you Vs Farmer which was a pretty good match (Lol at Kermit the frog in the intro)

Last edited:

luketheduke91

lol yeah he is the best person i beat so far i think i would have beaten Wasted sky pirate as well but D/C

Status
Not open for further replies.