• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites league

The Super Elites Vs Dragon Alliance/ Which one you think will turn out on top

• The Super Elites

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Dragon Alliance

Votes: 28 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
dont worry your battling me, anyways after the battle ill get the reaper cloth for the trade , dont feel rushed, it takes about 10-30 minutes each lol, tell me when your done breeding bronzong

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
dont worry your battling me, anyways after the battle ill get the reaper cloth for the trade , dont feel rushed, it takes about 10-30 minutes each lol, tell me when your done breeding bronzong
ok in fact i don't have 2 breed i have a baby bronzor at lv.17 i caught but never train and i have the tm's trick room and stealth rock i'm glad my friend gave me some tm's before he restared he's game/ i'll just teach it them moves and give it 2 u how does that sound

blisseymaster

Cyberdark_Zero
I just had my Championship battle against Essencewings in the Team Legendary sponsored tourney. I have won the tournament in a tough fashion against game Essencewings. JmH Reborn wins 2-0
Congrats on your win. As for me, I guess I'll be here for a while if anyone wants to battle since I have no homework or work for that matter tonight as well as nothing to study since I took my AP exam already. I can confidently say, I failed it.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
Ill be ready to assist any war, if its up pm me anytime, also ill be here looking around. at the afternoons since i still go to the uni.

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
I just had my Championship battle against Essencewings in the Team Legendary sponsored tourney. I have won the tournament in a tough fashion against game Essencewings. JmH Reborn wins 2-0
good job man, Congratulations on the win

EDIT: People I have posted a *NewFlash* on the 1st page to let everyone know whats going on in the clan

Shard 567

Lost In Thought
Congrats on your win. As for me, I guess I'll be here for a while if anyone wants to battle since I have no homework or work for that matter tonight as well as nothing to study since I took my AP exam already. I can confidently say, I failed it.
Blisseymaster care for a battle? I wanna try out a test team of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.