• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites league

The Super Elites Vs Dragon Alliance/ Which one you think will turn out on top

• The Super Elites

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Dragon Alliance

Votes: 28 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
Well I'm in Jersey now! I'm at work *don't tell nobody :D*

I'll be back home tomorrow night, if I'm not too tired I'll try to battle, if not after work on monday I'll battle!

Tonight I'm going to finish EV training about 4 Pokemon

*I don't care what anybody says about Glaceon...I will make that Pokemon successful in OU battle...gauranteed!

Then if I finish at a good time, I'm going to breed some Pokemon I've been dying to make a new team around...they will be a cornerstone to pwning all challengers forever...everybody thought my speedy Tauros was monstrous...they ain't seen Granbull unleashed...

Granbull is going to make Blissey and Dusknoir pee their pants...I straight hate those two Pokemon and Granbull is coming for them...

EDIT: Your a Clefable user...how dares you!!!! :D Can you PM me his stats and movepool, I have a new one in mind that I want you to rate. I don't like the current incarnation...he's one I'm re-breeding tonight if I have time

Last edited:

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
Well I'm in Jersey now! I'm at work *don't tell nobody :D*

I'll be back home tomorrow night, if I'm not too tired I'll try to battle, if not after work on monday I'll battle!

Tonight I'm going to finish EV training about 4 Pokemon

*I don't care what anybody says about Glaceon...I will make that Pokemon successful in OU battle...gauranteed!

Then if I finish at a good time, I'm going to breed some Pokemon I've been dying to make a new team around...they will be a cornerstone to pwning all challengers forever...everybody thought my speedy Tauros was monstrous...they ain't seen Granbull unleashed...

Granbull is going to make Blissey and Dusknoir pee their pants...I straight hate those two Pokemon and Granbull is coming for them...

EDIT: Your a Clefable user...how dares you!!!! :D

yeahhhhh thats what i like 2 hear from a clan member, I hope u the best of luck

lol yeah i like using mine Clefables time to time ;036;

EDIT: sure i'll PM U there info

Last edited:

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
Glaceon needs just a tad bit of support with alot of HP...I think if I pair him up with his electric brother to give him much needed Agility support he can pull off a few KOs. With his ridiculous Sp Attk, he's going to dent Pokemon that resist Ice if not outright KO them.

If I don't pair him up...Mirror Coat with alot of HP to send the damage x2 back to the other Pokemon seems like a neat trick. It never worked for my last Glaceon because his awful HP

Glaceon needs just a tad bit of support with alot of HP...I think if I pair him up with his electric brother to give him much needed Agility support he can pull off a few KOs. With his ridiculous Sp Attk, he's going to dent Pokemon that resist Ice if not outright KO them.

If I don't pair him up...Mirror Coat with alot of HP to send the damage x2 back to the other Pokemon seems like a neat trick. It never worked for my last Glaceon because his awful HP

I remember the days when i used Glaceon, now that i think about it i kind of miss my Glaceon

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
ill join the tornament

(how do you get those flashy red circles as seen at bottom of first post page one?)

ok i added u

the flashy red circles i got them from a friend, do u like the idea of the flashy red circles for S.E. Newsflash

Everyone who havn't rank the thread help your clan by getting it back to 5 stars/ and If u have any questions or problems just PM me because i see we went back down by a star.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
ok i added u

the flashy red circles i got them from a friend, do u like the idea of the flashy red circles for S.E. Newsflash
QUOTE]

course i do, the pwetty lights trick people into veiwing the newsflash! and YOU, yes YOU mr ralts, i wanna battle you asap...when my skarmory reaches lvl 38 lol

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
lol k, tell me when your ready, im like....6 levels away from being done :)...then i pose ill start ev training camerupt to replace ninetails

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
hmmm, yup, i feel sorry for you lol, i still got 2 more after skarmory so i feel your pain...and whats worse is i gotta play pbr for like 6 hours to buy an earthquake tm....

Yeah but when we finish its going to be worth it the team will be Powerful so when war comes those Dragons better watch their backs

EDIT oh better get back to training so goodbye people

Last edited:

luketheduke91

Ok the lukester is here and ready to pwn

luketheduke91

Ok the lukester is here and ready to pwn

Legend6491.

A Legend
Hi clan i lost my password for my other account so i'l be on this for a while once i find my old password everything will be back 2 normal

RedEyeKiller

Old School Trainer
hey guys do you know were to get the razor claw?

RedEyeKiller

Old School Trainer
never mind i found it already

Status
Not open for further replies.