• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites league

The Super Elites Vs Dragon Alliance/ Which one you think will turn out on top

• The Super Elites

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Dragon Alliance

Votes: 28 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
We will win hell yeah, just something i must warn, i was lookign there and looks like some hack their pokemon.

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
We will win hell yeah, just something i must warn, i was lookign there and looks like some hack their pokemon.
we will just go 2 trade after the battle 2 see there stats if we think there hack and they log off they hack

EDIT: some one is trying 2 keep our stars at 4 because (Falling Abu) said he rank us up again at 5 stars because we had 5 in the beginning

:p woops ill edit my posts lol
GG i say your Advanced/ Welcome 2 The Super Elites Clan

Last edited:

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
allright i see. so between us we will check pokemon to confirm we dont hack? i will be pelased to do so . if you want

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
allright i see. so between us we will check pokemon to confirm we dont hack? i will be pelased to do so . if you want
o u mean between us go 2 trade ok, i'll meet u on wifi just pick some ev train pokemon u would use daily in battle like i use steel,rock,water teams and we will check each other stats

EDIT: well we can always do it later when i'm not busy since your offline

Last edited:

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
im here the forum went off, you on atm?

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
hey so i see you in?

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
k so my pokemon are qualified to the entry?

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
something i find funy is one of your pokemon, same pokemon, exactly opposite growth :)

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
the bell pokemon bronzong :p yours is relaxed mine is sassy

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
the bell pokemon bronzong :p yours is relaxed mine is sassy

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
lol :p well im off see ya tomorrow

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
wats up luke we might not have a clan war i'm afraid the the other clan is not ready and unprepared 2 have one so if there not ready i we have 2 find a war w/another clan

Status
Not open for further replies.