• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites league

The Super Elites Vs Dragon Alliance/ Which one you think will turn out on top

• The Super Elites

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Dragon Alliance

Votes: 28 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlygonJack

Legend would you like to battle???

Cena_#1

100% stratusfaction
I remember Battling mr.Ralts he said that he was going to put me in the rookie group but i don't C my name there ...

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
They weren't ev trained. That was a good battle, too bad you beat me. Oh well.

you did good for not ev training u killed 2 of mines

if u wouldn't mind could u rank up our thread, u would help out your clan greatly if u give us 5 stars just vote for 5 stars and we will be on our way to the top

chocolate_milk

Charizard Master
Okay then. I might not be able to use the computer the whole day though, I'll say when I'm going off.

EDIT: It might be a bit hard for me to do it today though, since we're going shopping, I think we're going to a fair, and I have 2 homeworks to do. I might be able to, but I probably won't.

Last edited:

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
Okay then. I might not be able to use the computer the whole day though, I'll say when I'm going off.

EDIT: It might be a bit hard for me to do it today though, since we're going shopping, I think we're going to a fair, and I have 2 homeworks to do. I might be able to, but I probably won't.

o is going on for like 14days all u got 2 do is sign up u don't have 2 battle right away

Status
Not open for further replies.