• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites league

The Super Elites Vs Dragon Alliance/ Which one you think will turn out on top

• The Super Elites

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Dragon Alliance

Votes: 28 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
i said evs not ives, but nice. (ps im online) well anyways this time im doing it on my turf, a double battle :)

RedEyeKiller

Old School Trainer
hey everyone(just got back from track practice)

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
looks fun, id like to try this

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
added you to my fc.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
bleh bad match w/e gg

and thx for showing me the flaws of the team too

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
hm anyways want to fight again? ill try another team, thats why im here for to have fun and test teams

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
Ok...so I got an invite...what's the dealio! Someone fill me in on the scoop...what the heck is going on here...who do I got to battle to fit in? What's our mission? Who do I got to take out? Lets get some action...Serebii is dissappointing me lately...I'm in the finals in Team Legendary's tourney...they haven't been around to moderate their tourney...I'm in the quarterfinals in some other tourney...they haven't been around...I got a gift bye in another promising tourney since my opponent didn't show up...what's going on...get some meaty action.

Also I have a mundane question. All my FC lists are full...I've deleted folks before but it won't allow me to re-add them...I'd hate to like reset my FC lists since I have good buddies I battle...anybody know how to get past that little nuance? I'd like to delete folks and re-add them if they are quality w/o resetting my wi-fi settings! Help!

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
nice one this team worked better. lets battle again sometime i wanna try more teams.

anyways so what you think of me? can i join?

blisseymaster

Cyberdark_Zero
Ok...so I got an invite...what's the dealio! Someone fill me in on the scoop...what the heck is going on here...who do I got to battle to fit in? What's our mission? Who do I got to take out? Lets get some action...Serebii is dissappointing me lately...I'm in the finals in Team Legendary's tourney...they haven't been around to moderate their tourney...I'm in the quarterfinals in some other tourney...they haven't been around...I got a gift bye in another promising tourney since my opponent didn't show up...what's going on...get some meaty action.

Also I have a mundane question. All my FC lists are full...I've deleted folks before but it won't allow me to re-add them...I'd hate to like reset my FC lists since I have good buddies I battle...anybody know how to get past that little nuance? I'd like to delete folks and re-add them if they are quality w/o resetting my wi-fi settings! Help!
really you can't re-add someone after they've been deleted? I didn't know that. not sure what to tell you but this clan's main interest is finding strong players to participate in can wars against other clans like Team Legendary or any other. To join, we just have to battle you so we can figure out your rank.

nice one this team worked better. lets battle again sometime i wanna try more teams.

anyways so what you think of me? can i join?
of course you can as an elite,maybe advanced elite if you battle Legend and he says you're that good. As for your team Ayame was pretty good but that Thunder Bolt really helped you.

Last edited:

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
yeah...still my last pokemon you didnt saw was arcanine, could pull off a victory against lucario. i think

blisseymaster

Cyberdark_Zero
yeah...still my last pokemon you didnt saw was arcanine, could pull off a victory against lucario. i think

yeah you probably would have won anyways but it would have been a lot closer

Oh...well when would you like to battle? Where are our rankings being posted at...
there on the 1st page, it's actually more of a position than a rank, i guess I could battle you if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.