• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites league

The Super Elites Vs Dragon Alliance/ Which one you think will turn out on top

• The Super Elites

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Dragon Alliance

Votes: 28 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
My team isn't suited for yours...

luketheduke91

lol good game dude it was good i just had a good team

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
I had terrible strat...I was hoping overweight would stay knocked out a round longer...My poor Scizor...getting treated like that! You've officially retired my Ninetales...he's been in every battle I've ever had...he can be a tad faster to help. I'm glad Medicham was able to land such a powerful blow to OW...he had powered up considerably...so I'm happy with his turn out...Magmamortar definitely stuck out like a sore thumb this battle...

luketheduke91

I had terrible strat...I was hoping overweight would stay knocked out a round longer...My poor Scizor...getting treated like that! You've officially retired my Ninetales...he's been in every battle I've ever had...he can be a tad faster to help. I'm glad Medicham was able to land such a powerful blow to OW...he had powered up considerably...so I'm happy with his turn out...Magmamortar definitely stuck out like a sore thumb this battle...

yeah i know i just made that meta and its worked out good so far its a def and s def beast i usally like to pass all those speeds to him But you stoped that so i had to do something new. yeah you should try a poke like typlosion on your team instead of ninetails or get a eletrivire instead or ninetails it would work good for you

luketheduke91

this is gonna be a stall war and its not gonna be fun

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
yeah i know i just made that meta and its worked out good so far its a def and s def beast i usally like to pass all those speeds to him But you stoped that so i had to do something new. yeah you should try a poke like typlosion on your team instead of ninetails or get a eletrivire instead or ninetails it would work good for you

I had a Typhlosion once that was pretty good...but Ninetales and Crobat are my favorite Pokemon and criminally underused (well arguably Crobat isn't but I digress). I have a good Electivire that would have served me well against Bliss that's for sure, but I had battled Bliss once before and remembered his little Ghost Pokemon that gave me fits last time, so Magma was brought in because for me he's been a great Taunt Poke against specific Pokemon. He fits the profile of a special sweeper, and that is maxed accordingly, but distribution to speed, HP and Sp Def allows him to be a good Taunt for me...I like to Sunny Day before Magma meets his maker and let Ninetales come in to do some damage. Ninetales after like two Nasty Plots is nearly unstoppable. He's just awesome.

My Scizor lately has become a standout Poke...I raised him almost exclusively as a Scyther to just boost those speeds...before I evolved him...he's really fast for a normal Scizor...he's powerful too, I dig him. His Quick Attack is just my favorite move for him...Base 70 power with speed advantage always does the job against weakened and unsuspecting foes. I also dig him because bulky types or sp def types that didn't put too much into speed fall to his snarky U-Turn.

Of course none of that panned out :D

We'll battle again and I'll be more prepared...!

I will make another Typhlosion based on your rec because I stray away as much as I can from the boring OU types (yes I know...I have Starmie...I like him though :D)

luketheduke91

I had a Typhlosion once that was pretty good...but Ninetales and Crobat are my favorite Pokemon and criminally underused (well arguably Crobat isn't but I digress). I have a good Electivire that would have served me well against Bliss that's for sure, but I had battled Bliss once before and remembered his little Ghost Pokemon that gave me fits last time, so Magma was brought in because for me he's been a great Taunt Poke against specific Pokemon. He fits the profile of a special sweeper, and that is maxed accordingly, but distribution to speed, HP and Sp Def allows him to be a good Taunt for me...I like to Sunny Day before Magma meets his maker and let Ninetales come in to do some damage. Ninetales after like two Nasty Plots is nearly unstoppable. He's just awesome.

My Scizor lately has become a standout Poke...I raised him almost exclusively as a Scyther to just boost those speeds...before I evolved him...he's really fast for a normal Scizor...he's powerful too, I dig him. His Quick Attack is just my favorite move for him...Base 70 power with speed advantage always does the job against weakened and unsuspecting foes. I also dig him because bulky types or sp def types that didn't put too much into speed fall to his snarky U-Turn.

Of course none of that panned out :D

We'll battle again and I'll be more prepared...!

I will make another Typhlosion based on your rec because I stray away as much as I can from the boring OU types (yes I know...I have Starmie...I like him though :D)
Great Yeah typlosion is a great lead with scarf i will be looking foward to it

luketheduke91

Status
Not open for further replies.