• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites league

The Super Elites Vs Dragon Alliance/ Which one you think will turn out on top

• The Super Elites

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Dragon Alliance

Votes: 28 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
Before you log off can you answer the above edit! Also, once you three discuss amongst yourself, let me know...I'm eager to see. I don't think Luke was impressed with me, although I did have a terrible team against him. Blissey however...I still kick myself for that one. I took out Electivire out of the lineup and his last Poke standing was a Choiced PorygonZ stuck on Thunderbolt that sweeped my last three standing!

ok i'll discuss it w/them when there online tomorrow about it, i'll cya tomorrow

luketheduke91

I think we should let JMH a elite he did okay vs me i think i brought my broken team vs him so i understand why you would think that but you impressed me with your choice of pokes SO you are a elite in my books

luketheduke91

do you do you mind being a rookie then you can make your way up once your pokes are trained??

luketheduke91

ok nice so how are those pokes comming you getting the hang of things

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
when are we going to war?

The Fallen Anbu

Expert Trainer
Is there a way for me to join this clan too?

The Fallen Anbu

Expert Trainer
Hey Legend

alright i'll take you up on a battle.
my In-game name is: Devin
my friend code is:3265-1950-6302 i'll be waiting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.