• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites league

The Super Elites Vs Dragon Alliance/ Which one you think will turn out on top

• The Super Elites

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Dragon Alliance

Votes: 28 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
dont worry your battling me, anyways after the battle ill get the reaper cloth for the trade , dont feel rushed, it takes about 10-30 minutes each lol, tell me when your done breeding bronzong

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
dont worry your battling me, anyways after the battle ill get the reaper cloth for the trade , dont feel rushed, it takes about 10-30 minutes each lol, tell me when your done breeding bronzong

ok in fact i don't have 2 breed i have a baby bronzor at lv.17 i caught but never train and i have the tm's trick room and stealth rock i'm glad my friend gave me some tm's before he restared he's game/ i'll just teach it them moves and give it 2 u how does that sound

blisseymaster

Cyberdark_Zero
I just had my Championship battle against Essencewings in the Team Legendary sponsored tourney. I have won the tournament in a tough fashion against game Essencewings. JmH Reborn wins 2-0

Congrats on your win. As for me, I guess I'll be here for a while if anyone wants to battle since I have no homework or work for that matter tonight as well as nothing to study since I took my AP exam already. I can confidently say, I failed it.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
Ill be ready to assist any war, if its up pm me anytime, also ill be here looking around. at the afternoons since i still go to the uni.

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
I just had my Championship battle against Essencewings in the Team Legendary sponsored tourney. I have won the tournament in a tough fashion against game Essencewings. JmH Reborn wins 2-0

good job man, Congratulations on the win

EDIT: People I have posted a *NewFlash* on the 1st page to let everyone know whats going on in the clan

Shard 567

Lost In Thought
Congrats on your win. As for me, I guess I'll be here for a while if anyone wants to battle since I have no homework or work for that matter tonight as well as nothing to study since I took my AP exam already. I can confidently say, I failed it.

Blisseymaster care for a battle? I wanna try out a test team of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.