• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites league

The Super Elites Vs Dragon Alliance/ Which one you think will turn out on top

• The Super Elites

Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Dragon Alliance

Votes: 28 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
{groans}

Honestly, I only won due to sheer, dumb luck.

Just gimmie a sec, you can win then. :D

Got some stuff to do...

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
No, it's fine. But seriously... Burning a Pokemon using Endure? How flukey is that?

If only you'd Subbed, THEN Brick Breaked....

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
I didn't have enough HP to Sub, I was less than 25%

That Burn during my endure definitely crap :D

How does that happen??? Ah...Sceptile is set up for a powerful sweep and he's burned...I'll be thinking of that for a good long while :D

I see your trading...you coming online afterwards...anyways I'd say your skating between intermediate and advance

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Don't worry, I'll battle in a sec.

Are you sure about me being an elite? That's only the second battle I've won online...

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Cool, cool. I'll be waiting....

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
There you go man, proof that I was just lucky the first time. That Ninetails was a right pain...

Mind if we go again? I've got a different team I'd like to try out.

Last edited:

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Good match man, cheers for that. The sandstorm team isn't a complete failure! Woooooo! {does a little dance}

Darn your extremespeeding Lucario! Though it turned out I didn't need the Speed after all.

I love Sand Veil :D

Can I just ask, and please be honest, were you surprised Hippo survived?

That is all. Thanks! Does anyone else wanna battle?

Shard 567

Lost In Thought
I'll battle ya Dave. I could use another match since the one I had with Legend was cut short.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Coolio. {rearranges team}

I'll add ya and be online in a sec.

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
Yep! Very surprised! Didn't expect him to survive Starmie's potent Surf. So Dave, much better that time around, I want you to clean out your tier of battlers then we can move you to the Intermediate bracket. So send some PMs and get them to battle you...get some experience and then we will move you to Intermediate tier and you can keep working. Flygonjack is cleaning out his tier of teammates, so you gotta clean out your tier! Is that cool? Anytime you want to battle, just send me a PM and we'll give you tidbits and stuff and make you super powerful in due time! I'm never a Garchomp fan...I wanted to test out some new pokes, you did well against them! Much closer than last time, keep it up and keep on working on new pokes, get some versatility! I like the Rampardos addition! He's cool and threatning...cool deal putting Focus Sash, with his defenses that's a must...

Anyways...clean out your tier and we will move you up...if your comrades don't respond, just let us know so we can get you moving up ok! We are going to keep you in your tier and have you beat them all ok, it's only fair since Flygon has to do the same thing!

Cheers and good night

Status
Not open for further replies.