• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites Present...The Fall Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
i have beaten dave 4-0

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Just lost to Darkcrobat 0-4. Stupid misshax cost me the match.

Good game man.

zapdragon14

High as the sky 8D
Wow, wasn't expecting that (no offense). Ah well, bad luck dave, things just got easier for me.

Iggly

Banned
Hmmz, I've been trying to get a hold of Darkcrobat...
But our countries differ 7 hours in time, so when I'm online at midnight he might not even be home yet ._. (and I'm online alot at midnight :p)
So I guess we'll arrange something over the weekend, pm me your availability plx ^_^

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
finally i've battled iggly he defeated me 1-0 it was a mighty battle

Iggly

Banned
Confirming the above, GG dude!
I'm coming for you Zap, talked to JmH and we're gonna duke it out due to equal points, see you on soon :D

zapdragon14

High as the sky 8D
Ooooh, another chance? How about we finish this right here right now iggs?

Edit: Have to go.....now. =( It'll have to be sunday im afraid. (Sunday evening).

Last edited:

Iggly

Banned
Hell yeah, sunday it is <3

Edit: it was haxxy yet close, came in 2-0 in my favour GG Zap

Last edited:

zapdragon14

High as the sky 8D
Yeah GG Iggly, I don't usually complain about hax but two sandveil misses in row is sadface. Congratulations, and good luck.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Well, I would perfer a championship match to be less haxy, but I overpredicted wrong a few times and Iggly played well. I was VERY suprised at your leads item to be honest, and it was sort of down hill from there for me. Oh well, Iggly wins 2-0. Good game, and Congrats on being the Fall Classic Champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.