• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Okay, let me try this again;

Name: Zero Nexus
IGN: Liam
FC: 4554 4361 7382
Level of Activity on Serebii: I go on every day
Pokemon Battling experience: I only got wifi yesterday, and i've had 3 battles. I won the 1st, lost the other 2, BUT the 2 losses were to the same person.
How Many Clans/Teams are you a member of: None...yet...
Your Two Favorite Pokemon and Why: Hitmontop, because i just think it looks cool, and Salamence, because it's powerful and also because it looks cool.

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
You too JmH :). You fully recovered and everything now? Lol.

Zog

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
Happy New Year JmH. BTW, I have a couple of donations if you don't mind. They're not my best, these are the only ones I have clones of...

dpffa454.png

Toxicroak
Adamant-Dry Skin
252 Atck/6 Def/252 Speed
IV's: 3/30/31/27/12/31
~Sucker Punch
~Cross Chop
~Stone Edge
~Rain Dance

dpmfb469.png

Yanmega
Calm-Speed Boost
Item: Wise Glasses
EV's: 6 Def/252 Sp.Atck/252 Speed
IV's: 7/26/1/31/30/31
~Detect
~Hypnosis
~Air Slash
~Bug Buzz

Last edited:
Welcome.

As the representative and the leader of the great clan of slowpoke followers, I would like to kindly ask you to support our noble goal of ultimate confusion.
We would support you in the times of need, and all we ask for in return is your faith. Of course, if you truly believe in the confused one, we could take the bond even further, and form an alliance, where we both would aid each other in times of war.

Thanks, Mastadi.

Amanda77

TRD's Bikini Girl
IGN:Amanda
FC:1504 9802 7194
Level of activity on serebii:7.5/10
Pokemon Battle exp:been playing since red and blue came out im learning more every day
How many clans i belong to:1 raident dawn(SP X*X)
2 faveorite pokemon and why:1st is glaceon because its ice attacks are effective and its strong but has a cuteish look,2nd is mismagius because its a very strong ghost type and since its a ghost most physical attacks miss

Last edited:

dario

Banned
Um. baldie
i have defeated my 5th advanced level person and i also have defeated 3 elite members i think i have grown enough to become an elite member
IGN:Amanda
FC:1504 9802 7194
Level of activity on serebii:7.5/10
Pokemon Battle exp:been playing since red and blue came out im learning more every day
How many clans i belong to:1 raident dawn(SP X*X)
2 faveorite pokemon and why:1st is glaceon because its ice attacks are effective and its strong but has a cuteish look,2nd is mismagius because its a very strong ghost type and since its a ghost most physical attacks miss
ok so look for an elite member or official tester like silent or tort

dario

Banned
So am i in or what?
i am not trying to be mean but are you retarded
pm an elite member or an official tester
someone like silent storm torterra14 and others
you can see them on the first page stop posting on here until you did.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Welcome.

As the representative and the leader of the great clan of slowpoke followers, I would like to kindly ask you to support our noble goal of ultimate confusion.
We would support you in the times of need, and all we ask for in return is your faith. Of course, if you truly believe in the confused one, we could take the bond even further, and form an alliance, where we both would aid each other in times of war.

Thanks, Mastadi.

In a word, NO! We are NOT looking for any kind of alliance with any other clan at this time. Let alone a clan that is trying so hard to be another very successful clan on this site. Good day!

Anyone looking for test battles. PM me and I should be able to get to you soon. Thank You

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
i am not trying to be mean but are you retarded
pm an elite member or an official tester
someone like silent storm torterra14 and others
you can see them on the first page stop posting on here until you did.

Dario, try not to be hasty with the applicants please.

On anoter note I would like to apologize for being inactive on the thread.
I have had so much work in school.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
who here can clone for me?please
also primp they are good but what is toxicroaks tier?

LOL, actually dario, the ones I posted aren't very good at all, but Toxicroak is UU.

Status
Not open for further replies.