• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites

Status
Not open for further replies.

dario

Banned
i thought it was good
so are you the team breeder?
I also see your advanced that is good cant wait to battle you.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
i thought it was good
so are you the team breeder?
I also see your advanced that is good cant wait to battle you.

Well, they're OK, thanks for the compliment:). I'm not the team breeder, I don't have a lot of time on my hands;). I'm also looking forward to battling you. Tomorrow maybe?

Last edited:

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
sure drop me a pm
what tier do you battle in?

I prefer OU. I have yet to breed a sufficient amount of UU Pokes for a team.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
lol
my team on smogon is all UU but in the regileague it's Bl
i do use my BL team in standerd though

LOL. Just wanted to let you know, that if you used your BL team, it would be considered UU.

Lucario111

Hey guys can anyone do my test battle? I alreadly asked the co-leaders and the official testers and I didn't get my battle yet. PM me with the time of the battle and your time zone. Could you make the battle a DB? And if possible a battle in the UU tier? Also, if I get in the clan, i would like to be the team breeder.

Last edited:

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
I would like to announce that Goketsu has earned the rank of Advanced. Since he joined us as an Intermediate member he as battled and grown as a player. Keep working towards Elite. Congratulations!

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I would like to announce that Goketsu has earned the rank of Advanced. Since he joined us as an Intermediate member he as battled and grown as a player. Keep working towards Elite. Congratulations!

Congrats buddy!

You remind me of myself when I started out as Intermediate.

Keep up the good work. ;)

Pathfinder

No Angel
Thank you so much ! I especially want to thank you for all the training and the help with pokes and movesets :) I'll keep it up ^^

Congrats buddy!

You remind me of myself when I started out as Intermediate.

Keep up the good work. ;)

thanks man =D It means alot
I couldn't have done without all of you guys ;)

Hey guys can anyone do my test battle? I alreadly asked the co-leaders and the official testers and I didn't get my battle yet. PM me with the time of the battle and your time zone. Could you make the battle a DB? And if possible a battle in the UU tier? Also, if I get in the clan, i would like to be the team breeder.

Im not a tester or anything but if I see one of them tomorrow I will point them in your direction ;)

Last edited:

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
*stotters in on a fat maggot*

O hai. Been a good while since I were here, eh?

I blame my missing Pearl on that squarely, dammit. However, not all is completely lost. Once I get this Uxie I'm hunting in Platinum, I'll be glad to offer tutoring if needed,* but battling will be a good while away, since I've yet to get me a team in this aspect.

*Tutored moves are currently limited to the fact that I've not conquered the E4 yet and have immense difficulty understandng japanese, so bear with me.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Dario buddy, keep working. The rank up test for Elite is pretty hard. Elite members are war members and need to be able to handle some pretty nasty teams. You've grown quite a bit as a battler since you joined so keep at it and I know that you can make Elite!

NINJA PENGUIN

Hey Super elites, ive finished my team, and im ready for my test battle. But non of the Offical Testers are online. When one of themm are online and im online, can you pm me for the battle. Thanks

Pathfinder

No Angel
To those looking to join the SE:

-Post your application and then contact any Leader, Co-Leader, Elite, or Official Tester about setting up your test battle
-If you see one of the Elites, Official Testers, Leaders, or Co-Leaders online feel free to ask them if they can test you now
-All Official Testers are marked on the members list of the first page
-Under certain cirumstances, a second test battle may need to be conducted
-Second test battles can only be done by Official Testers, Leaders, and Co-Leaders
-Please be patient with us in getting you tested, we do want you to join but sometimes scheduling can be difficult

I've noticed alot of people requesting test battles. ^^^ Thats what you need to do. If they take awhile to get back to you I'm sorry =/ , but keep in mind they have lives outside of pokemon and they will get back to you eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.