• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
Great!

*Points Finger Donald Trump Style* YOUR HIRED!

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
:D

I checked the first page, and it seems you needed testing about around the time I joined, thats quite long.

I am in the lobby now McLovin

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
EVRYONE! Please, please, PLEASE, send a PM to any and or all of the Leaders/Co-Leaders if you aren't getting a response for test battle in the main thread. All of us Leaders are in the US so we tend to be on at similar times of the day. Send us a PM and we will setup a time to test you.

Silent, congrats on the tester position. I see you are in the UK, that helps us a lot as most of us are in the US. If you have any questions about testing just ask. I will give you one tip though, we tend to use a specific team for testing that has good pokes but not full of OUs. I'm sure you get the idea. Thanks again and have fun!

EDIT: Remember to PM the results to JmH.

EDIT2: SkyNet, I like your work. Keep it up! :D

Last edited:

Sadarac

i wount be able to battle for a bit. my ds is broken.
and the coins are a bit confuseing. somebody pm me about it?

Spawnofelfdude

I filled out the form, If a tester is on later I'll battle them.. I live in Aus So I might not be on when a tester is on but I am on most of the time.

Spawnofelfdude

I filled out the form, If a tester is on later I'll battle them.. I live in Aus So I might not be on when a tester is on but I am on most of the time.

Spawnofelfdude

If anyones on now I'll battle for testing

Status
Not open for further replies.