• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites_V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
I beat Dario 1-0 +5 coins for me ending up at 180 coins, refer to my sig. for info.

Also another advenced beaten or is dario an elite?

dario

Banned
Legend do battles on shoddy count?
i battled yesterday for the first time on there and i won like 6 out of 8 with the UU team all were 4-0

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
Legend do battles on shoddy count?
i battled yesterday for the first time on there and i won like 6 out of 8 with the UU team all were 4-0

ok i thought about it yeah i can count shoddy but the same rules apply if not a member u get only +5 so thats only 30coins

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Congrats on the new thread!

I beat that dude "X"on the chatbox 4-0 in his 2nd test battle.
He is an Advanced member. Congrats. :)

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Hello S. E.'s. The leader of the Storm Kings saying hi. HI!!!

phop

(D)
Thanks for stopping by, do u think the new thread need anything i'm still doing upgrades

How about a Platinum Move Tutor Store where members can parchase a specific move?

Below is an example -

Platinum Move Tutors
When purchasing a Move Tutored move you must supply the Pokemon and Please check your Pokemon is capable of learning these moves before a trade commences. Contact ??? for futher details or to arrange a purchase.​

Pastoria Move Tutor :
Dive, Fury Cutter, Icy Wind, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Ominous Wind, Air Cutter, Zen Headbutt, Vacuum Wave, Trick, Knock Off, Sucker Punch

Snowpoint Move Tutor:
Snore, Spite, Helping Hand, Synthesis, Magnet Rise, Last Resort, Swift, Uproar

Survival Area Move Tutor:
Mud-Slap, Rollout, Superpower, Iron Head, Aqua Tail, Gastro Acid, Wring Out, Outrage, Ancientpower, Signal Beam, Earth Power, Gunk Shot, Twister, Seed Bomb, Iron Defense, Bounce, and Heat Wave.

Note - Ive highlighted most popular tutored moves

Also How about moves which can be tutored using Heart Scales in Platinum e.g. Bullet Punch on Scizor etc could also be included.

dario

Banned
i got a good one
there is the new event on toys r us for a shaymin
and maybe add more event pokemon.

toxiclucario

Perfectionist
yo torterra14! im gonna beat you eventually! :D

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
Name:Lunar22
IGN:dont have one
FC:0345 1291 8077
Level of Activity on Serebii:Frequent
Pokemon Battling experience:Through the roof(You'll se what I mean)
How Many Clans/Teams are you a member of:none yet
Your Two Favorite Pokemon and Why:Milotic because It helped me tackle my hardest challenge ever, the emerald Battle Frontier, and who can deny the raw beauty?
Mew? Flying and invisiblity are very useful things:D

Pathfinder

No Angel
Name:Lunar22
IGN:dont have one
FC:0345 1291 8077
Level of Activity on Serebii:Frequent
Pokemon Battling experience:Through the roof(You'll se what I mean)
How Many Clans/Teams are you a member of:none yet
Your Two Favorite Pokemon and Why:Milotic because It helped me tackle my hardest challenge ever, the emerald Battle Frontier, and who can deny the raw beauty?
Mew? Flying and invisiblity are very useful things:D

how do you not have an in game name o_O

toxiclucario

Perfectionist
is that what IGN is? i thought it was like an account on IGN.com. well, mine is Austin.

Zog the Stout

Lover of Arcanines
Just checking in to say "Hi" and "Ooooh, Shiny new thread :)".

Majorly supporting Phop's idea, I suggested it way back in the old thread, but it had no response :(. I can't help out with it as I don't have Pt, but I'd pay handsomely for some of the moves.

Zog

Connor™

Showstopper
Hey all, good luck with the new thread :D
Hoping you guys can continue to prosper here here for many years to come, you are the biggest clan on serebii after all and most clans aim to be as popular as you guy are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.