• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites_V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
I only have shoddy for temporarily uses for battling now that's why I'm going to take shoddy battle also so people can get coins quicker/ but those rules for shoddy are not up yet

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
is that what IGN is? i thought it was like an account on IGN.com. well, mine is Austin.

LMFAO! I thought you meant an IGN.com Account as well XD

Mine is Hiro(pronounced "Hero")

EDIT: Im ready for my test battle whenever,I'll prolly be checking in to Serebii all day.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
Hi All, Me(Legend6491)The Leader of The Super Elites has Join Forces with The Empire / So we will grow stronger and wiser together with the knowledge of two clans

The Empire shall accept your kind act of allience, we shall allie and grow strong together!

;289; The Emperor

toxiclucario

Perfectionist
ohh. i had to fight crazie guy too. good luck!

toxiclucario

Perfectionist
is crazie doing lunar22s second test battle?

Meesey

King of the awesomes
Hey anyone wanna battle?? I've been itching for a fight since i've had a new member to my team

NINJA PENGUIN

Name: NINJA PENGUIN
IGN: Danny
FC: 2578 4885 6969
Level of Activity on Serebii: Everyday
Pokemon Battling experience: not much, beginner
How Many Clans/Teams are you a member of: None, and only plan to join the super elites
Your Two Favorite Pokemon and Why: Infernape: first pokemon Garchomp: So Strong
Shoddy Name: N/A
URL to your proflie:http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=110752

Ready to test :)

Status
Not open for further replies.