• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites_V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

calum

Banned
If anyone needs shoddy testing I'm here

Pathfinder

No Angel
Members of the SEs, I’m here to inform u guys for some changes…
We’ve updated a new place where it would be possible for us to make us what we were before…
I know that most of u guys don’t know me, I’m Gaära its been more than 2weeks now I’ve signed in to the SEs
I’ve been studying u guys… I wasn’t their during the good days of the SEs, I didn’t Battle on ur side then…
But it’s twisting my heart to see u guys struggling for some action. To regain our pride…
Anyways I won’t let u guys down, I wont do what "EricRazzle" or "Torterra14" did to us and I’ll do my best to prevent future downers…
I’ve sent a pm to the most recent posters about or -hmm- lets call it “renaisence”
don't get walked on...

For the one I forgot or the one who didn’t get the pm private message me…

I would say JmH and BaldWombat's departure caused more of an impact on the SE's current downward spiral than Tort or Eric or even myself and countless others leaving since they pretty much represented everything the SE once stood for and kept it going when Legend was gone and then Legend came back >_>

Last edited:
U must have ur head in ur sittting area to think like that, if the SEs is keep posting in here we will die sooner or later...
I didn't say that we've to move from Serebii, we've to expaind it. Make it bigger
serebii isn't really my cup of tea cuz their's to many ppl in it that make it run so slowly
and about that chatroom issues "buddy"... if ur talking about mine I've better plans fo it...
and also the guys that left us they did a big difference in here they're the on who left us dead...
Lose ur pride a little and try to think thraighter
I know what u're thinking now -who do he think he's- well I'm "Gaara" the guy who's trying to change things. The one trying to pull the SEs back up

My head's in my sitting area. I was getting some water and I tripped and fell and landed head-first in my chair. Does this make me a bad person? :<

And I'm going to clarify one thing: You're the co-leader (that, in and of itself, is a joke) of a clan on SEREBII but "SEREBII isn't your cup of tea." Femmeh spots a continuity error. C:

You've fallen into the precarious pitfall of believing that posting a lot makes a good clan. I'm sorry to burst you bubble, sweetheart, but that's a fallacy. Posting regularly means your clan won't be deleted by the mods. However, I do so wish it had been. The Super Elites name has been disgraced and the instating of you as a co-leader is the final nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned. A good clan must be:

~Led well
~Battle well
~Train well
~Work together

Now, let's look at the current SE. You aren't led well (YOU are proof of that, my dear); you can't battle to save yourselves; beating Champion Cynthia does not count as training; and I couldn't care less if you worked together.

Now onto why I'm posting. You, good man, have the audacity to blame the misfortunes of this clan on people like EricRazzle and Torterra14. You are so conveniently overlooking the blatant ineptitude of your current administration. The building was burning far before any of the key members left - they bailed because Legend came back and set the SE building alight. You dare begrudge people choosing to flee than be associated with this cess pool of a clan?

So, in closing, I say: congratulations, dahl, you - and the rest of your inherently fail admin staff - have spat on the name of one of the most pretigious clans on Serebii.

ani163.gif

Hoothoot disapproves of what you've done

Pathfinder

No Angel
couldn't have said it better myself Femme (y) .
I started my competitive battling career with the SE's and I made quite alot of friends while I was here. I have alot of good memories of this place until recently.
Legend is a decent battler I don't think many would dispute that but he is a terrible leader and turned the clan I respected so much into a cess pool of suck -_-. Everything that made this clan great is now gone including what you once stood for. I think phop pretty much said it all when he pointed out how yoshi was allowed to come into the SE thread and spam up the place and flame , without anyone saying a word to him. The old SE would have never allowed that to happen and also have never backed down from a war challenge =/. It is sad to see what this clan has become and I agree with Femme. I wish this thread would get deleted while I still have some good memories of this clan.

Last edited:

PJammies

Bell-Toller
Hmm, the SE sure is ridiculed on a daily basis. Sometimes it makes me laugh.

Flikker01

Raise of the fallen
You've fallen into the precarious pitfall of believing that posting a lot makes a good clan. I'm sorry to burst you bubble, sweetheart, but that's a fallacy. Posting regularly means your clan won't be deleted by the mods. However, I do so wish it had been. The Super Elites name has been disgraced and the instating of you as a co-leader is the final nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned. A good clan must be:

~Led well
~Battle well
~Train well
~Work together

Now, let's look at the current SE. You aren't led well (YOU are proof of that, my dear); you can't battle to save yourselves; beating Champion Cynthia does not count as training; and I couldn't care less if you worked together.

Now onto why I'm posting. You, good man, have the audacity to blame the misfortunes of this clan on people like EricRazzle and Torterra14. You are so conveniently overlooking the blatant ineptitude of your current administration. The building was burning far before any of the key members left - they bailed because Legend came back and set the SE building alight. You dare begrudge people choosing to flee than be associated with this cess pool of a clan?

So, in closing, I say: congratulations, dahl, you - and the rest of your inherently fail admin staff - have spat on the name of one of the most pretigious clans on Serebii.

"The purpose of writting is to keep civilization from destroying itself."
"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass."
"The reason why many people are so fond of using superlatives, is, they are so positive that the poor positive is not half positive enough for them."

If u really didn’t care y did u reply... ?

Last edited:

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
couldn't have said it better myself Femme (y) .
I started my competitive battling career with the SE's and I made quite alot of friends while I was here. I have alot of good memories of this place until recently.
Legend is a decent battler I don't think many would dispute that but he is a terrible leader and turned the clan I respected so much into a cess pool of suck -_-. Everything that made this clan great is now gone including what you once stood for. I think phop pretty much said it all when he pointed out how yoshi was allowed to come into the SE thread and spam up the place and flame , without anyone saying a word to him. The old SE would have never allowed that to happen and also have never backed down from a war challenge =/. It is sad to see what this clan has become and I agree with Femme. I wish this thread would get deleted while I still have some good memories of this clan.

xD 1 word, no.

Flikker01

Raise of the fallen
I feel like I’m not welcome in here... if Legend asked me to be a co-leader, their must be a good reason…
Most of u guys who replied badly to my objectives' seem that they’ve never been loyal to the SE, so many replies in such a short time and u guys went hard on it(I’m pointing at u Phop, u little back stabber) u guys finally toke ur masks off...
Instead of digging the hole deeper give us a little faith, while smiling… that could help cuz giving a not reasonable attitude could create some enemies

Last edited:

Connor™

Showstopper
Oh ho ho. Flikker certainly thinks hes something now doesnt he ?

Well well. Lets put it this way. 'Pull the SE Up' ?
More like drag it further under. And most likely crap on the name that was once the most formidable fighting force on serebii. Honestly. Who the hell do you think you are ?

You're some random newb from god knows what site who thinks he can come here, be made co-leader of this clan and save them in a few weeks.
Sorry dude but this clan is way too far under. Its dead, buried finished and over with.

What was once the most formidable clan on serebii has now been surpassed by quite a few clan, most notbaly Team Huh? and The Storm Kings.

Honestly, it would take a miracle, something you are most certainly not flikker, to save this clan. It pains me to say but your now destined for inevitable death

Edit : Hang on ... did Flikker just call Phop disloyal to the SE ?!
Phop, I'd leave. Honestly. You've been hee way longer than that cocky so and so and he dares to call you disloyal.

Last edited:
Who said I didn't care? I find it offensive that you've killed a clan I enjoyed competing with.

I feel like I’m not welcome in here...

Good guess, Inspector

if Legend asked me to be a co-leader, their must be a good reason…

Very good reason: Legend cannot run this clan. Womby and J could (you'll notice that when they were in charge, things were good)

Most of u guys who replied badly to my objectives' seem that they’ve never been loyal to the SE

Pretty much. I'm loyal to TH? x] Though I think most SE are going to find it a teensy bit sad that they're being bossed around by people who have no idea what the **** they're doing or how to battle (I've seen your co-leaders ask what OU is...hm). Maybe if you were, oh I dunno, good at your job, you'd have more success...just a thought.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.

Flikker01

Raise of the fallen
Pretty much. I'm loyal to TH? x] Though I think most SE are going to find it a teensy bit sad that they're being bossed around by people who have no idea what the **** they're doing or how to battle (I've seen your co-leaders ask what OU is...hm). Maybe if you were, oh I dunno, good at your job, you'd have more success...just a thought.

U’re reply looks so immature, the first one u send made me thinks that u had some brain… didn’t u had something smarter to say cuz what u’re doing now is trying to turn the situation by making u look good...

Flikker01

Raise of the fallen
The Renaisence

"It is impossible to discourage a real SE - they don't give a damn what you say, they're going to Fight."

Last edited:

phop

(D)
I feel like I’m not welcome in here... if Legend asked me to be a co-leader, their must be a good reason…
Most of u guys who replied badly to my objectives' seem that they’ve never been loyal to the SE, so many replies in such a short time and u guys went hard on it(I’m pointing at u Phop, u little back stabber) u guys finally toke ur masks off...
Instead of digging the hole deeper give us a little faith, while smiling… that could help cuz giving a not reasonable attitude could create some enemies

Like i posted earlier but i'll repost again so you understand. I was Loyal to the SEs, Ive been a member for over a year and when Legend toke over i was convinced in time he could essure the security of the SEs and when he was clearly not up to the challege, I left. Time proved that Legend was unable to achieve this.

You told me that you've been a member for 2 weeks, i was a member for over a year so how can you give any opinion on this mess?. You have no idea how strong and popular the SEs were in the good-old-days. Ye, you are a SE Co-Leader (and a lot of other things xD) but that was an act of desperation by Legend in attempt to revive the SEs.

How do you have the right to call me a backstabber when i was one of the most Loyal and active members for this clan. All you've proved by saying this is that your just some mindless nub (you don't deserve the title noob xD) who thinks he knows-it-all. All the people here who have quoted on you know, to some extent, know the situation the SEs are in.

Last edited:

Flikker01

Raise of the fallen
"Sit down, and put down everything that comes into your head and then you're a SE. But an nub is one who can judge his own stuff's worth, without pity, and destroy most of it."
And that’s exactly what u’re doing now....

NINJA PENGUIN

... Since i joined Serebii last year, i wanted to join a clan. I wanted to join the strongest (naturally) i watched over most of the leading clans to decide which to join. In the end The SE did. But look at it now. We are nothing. I dont blame phop or others for leaving. I would in there position. Thats why i propose we close the Super Elites and start over. New Thread, New Name, New Clan. To be honest the SE is dead. The least we can do is restart a new clan in memory of it. eventually the clan Will begome great again. If we do things right. I may not be a strong battlers, but im not blind! The SE is gone, the days of greatness are gone. I think if we start over we May be able to obtain the legendry status we once had, If we do thing right. Only if we do it right.

NINJA PENGUIN

... Since i joined Serebii last year, i wanted to join a clan. I wanted to join the strongest (naturally) i watched over most of the leading clans to decide which to join. In the end The SE did. But look at it now. We are nothing. I dont blame phop or others for leaving. I would in there position. Thats why i propose we close the Super Elites and start over. New Thread, New Name, New Clan. To be honest the SE is dead. The least we can do is restart a new clan in memory of it. eventually the clan Will begome great again. If we do things right. I may not be a strong battlers, but im not blind! The SE is gone, the days of greatness are gone. I think if we start over we May be able to obtain the legendry status we once had, If we do thing right. Only if we do it right.

phop

(D)
"Sit down, and put down everything that comes into your head and then you're a SE. But an nub is one who can judge his own stuff's worth, without pity, and destroy most of it."
And that’s exactly what u’re doing now....

t5pqyytyhh[qo wha u tieing to tell my?? < I would have understood this better than your post xD

People would understand you better if you told us were you got the quote from because, ATM, your making no sense. If your on about me destoying the SEs I have one question for you.....What is the hell is the matter with you? All the above posts tells you the cause of the SE failure and not one of them included me, so before you post again actually post something that will back your cause instead of going on your foolish opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.