• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites_V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moyito

Skating Poke!
*holds flaming wound on chest* That Flaming really hit me deep xD When posting next time please have some constructive backing to your argument instead of some random crap about your foolish opinions. You said in your above post that anyone who has got worked up about this issue is incredibly 'childish' so why are you getting involved?. Also what did you aim to achieve with this post? It seems to me your just a child who is desperate need of some attention.

So next time you decide to post again don't go and do the exact opposite what your telling people not to do because all your doing is leaving yourself open to be flamed.

you know what?
I change my mind.
I'm not about to reply to you just so this can keep going
I rather be smarter than that

Last edited:

Kaiser07

Its only Grammar, maybe because he don’t want to use fool language (because serebii don’t like that) or he must be from another country (he’s from Europe, they do talk a lot of different languages) and he’s not the only one making them…haha ^
Anyways, he’s kind of right u people did lost not only morality but also all sense of ethic. Gaära believes in something that u guys don’t see if u can’t give him that little opportunity to prove himself
It’s like that you’re scared that he makes it, prove u wrong and you trying to stop his vision for a better SE that’s kind of lam actually… it’s like preventing a baby from having candy
I know why they didn’t understand u, you’re talking like one of those freaking “philosopher “
Femme Fatal(ur dome); Phop(ur dome); Gaära(wtf u can’t even spell this right) and all the others who’re focusing too hard in this. Please stop playing at this childish game before it takes your souls away, its Pokémon damn… Btw for the one who didn’t know it means Pocket-monster and it’s for babies and I’m addicted to it but u guys are taking it too far

Ehehe, you people need to learn to separate drama from reality. You'll enjoy yourselves a lot more if you (like me ;]) invent personas for use here. It's a giggle and a half.

Then again, if "he must be from another country" and is learning English, I'm quite worried if he was taught "u" as an appropriate grammatical structure. Yes, "its only grammar" but it makes him look far more intelligent and a lot less fail if he uses it ;] You too, by the by

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
imo this whole thing is quite a fun read. =D

Agreeing with phop and everyone else, this clan is not what it used to be.

Kaiser07

Ehehe, you people need to learn to separate drama from reality. You'll enjoy yourselves a lot more if you (like me ;]) invent personas for use here. It's a giggle and a half.

Then again, if "he must be from another country" and is learning English, I'm quite worried if he was taught "u" as an appropriate grammatical structure. Yes, "its only grammar" but it makes him look far more intelligent and a lot less fail if he uses it ;] You too, by the by

I think u're right Gaara, she's "dome" if it is a she^^ of course...lol
It’s like she doesn't understand what we’re talking about. Where u from?

Kaiser07

Btw if that was your idea to pull the SE back up, Just great. The legends are coming back, “Hi, ErricRazzle I know u don’t know me but I’m your biggest fan You Rule!!!;)

Wynaut's World. The world filled with happiness and no flame wars to laugh at, so she comes here to put a smile on the faces of geeks staring at a computer screen around the world. *bows to femme* You are an example of epic flaminess.

Yay =D Fanboys <3 ;P

ANYway, since I would probably get a better conversation from a brick wall, I say we have a bit of a giggle.

If SE truly don't back down from a fight, then you'll have no qualms about accepting this:

A war. You've had this front that you're one of the top clans around - you are not...anymore ;] SO I'm going to break your facade and challenge you, on behalf of the Church, to a clan war.

If you accept, contact me. Good day.

Pathfinder

No Angel
I find it funny how they still say they never back down from a challenge when they just backed out of their last war xD . It is true a REAL SE would never back down from a challenge, so let me know if you have any real SE's left that will accept kthnxbai

Okay, open war it is.

The veterans (me, sassy, Goke, SS, whoever else wants in) v the noobies x]

*glove slap* Do you accept, or are you a coward?

WE DEMAND SATISFACTION

Kaiser07

Gaära u might thank her. Wait are u a Girl of a Boy? Because it seems to me that you’ve a sweet girl voice with some big ballsack… rofl… (Ps; ill neva b sry 4 tis)
Anyways thank her for that opportunity u could do her whole team by your own

Last edited:

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
xD Femme, always trying to act confident.
and way to hit em' when they're down, what a nice action xD
but yea, we could just sit here and watch the SE as if it were some action movie * grabs popcorn* These posts r, different...

The Super Elites World
Produced by Legend and flicker.
"-A long, long, long, long, long time ago, in a forum far far away, lived constant war and frackiss. The two clans, Team Huh?, and The Super Elites, are in a state where they have the power to start the next World *cough*forum*cough*, war 3. Will they do it, will they fight against each other in an attempt to bring honor to Serebii?! pff, naw."

Tbh it would have been nice if the SE had just died quietly so that the memories of our old, great rivals would still be kept in tact. Unfortuantely however, Legend has not only killed the clan but ****** on it's grave by instating such incompetant staff with the intelligence of a dead pygmy.

Oh well. *grabs some popcorn and gets comfy to watch the show*.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.