• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites_V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'm a girl of a boy? o_O Wait...I thought I was the immature one here? ._. Now I'm confused (D)

Anyway, anyone want to kick SE while they're doing (they deserve it), post here and let us know ;] And if SE have any guts, accept the challenge.

Kaiser07

Okay, open war it is.

The veterans (me, sassy, Goke, SS, whoever else wants in) v the noobies x]

*glove slap* Do you accept, or are you a coward?

If I’m counting right we’ve a dally from 4-6 hours with Europe so u might get your reply from Gaära Tomorrow afternoon… I don’t know exactly… But don’t think he’ll back down your proposal, he isn’t like Legend he’s a guy that like taking risks’. Y do u think he joined the while it was dying not even three weeks he’s here and he already booked a war, Omg isn’t that guy a real genius
Gaara you’re a great person if I knew u entered the SEs I’d followed you but u came too late in all this… I'm SK now and I hoop to have that rematch u promised me...

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Anyway, anyone want to kick SE while they're doing (they deserve it), post here and let us know ;]

The Super Elites were my favorite friendly rival back when I ran the original Team Dawn. No matter what I did, they still managed to do well, and I respected them very much for that. They had power, but they knew how to use it. To be looking at it now saddens me to no end.

If this is a war against what the SE have now become, count me on the roster.

Pathfinder

No Angel
I say all of serebii unites to kill off the SE in style ;) . It shall be a funeral of epic proportions. Btw it's not that we want the SE to die it's that we simply do not want this clan to be alive..anymore =) so if you have any true Super Elites left accept our challenge or gtfo of Serebii

Last edited:

phop

(D)
If I’m counting right we’ve a dally from 4-6 hours with Europe so u might get your reply from Gaära Tomorrow afternoon… I don’t know exactly… But don’t think he’ll back down your proposal, he isn’t like Legend he’s a guy that like taking risks’. Y do u think he joined the while it was dying not even three weeks he’s here and he already booked a war, Omg isn’t that guy a real genius
Gaara you’re a great person if I knew u entered the SEs I’d followed you but u came too late in all this… I'm SK now and I hoop to have that rematch u promised me...

Ye vaid point.....ye..hmm..YE.....i think i know where your going with this...interestingg...ye....WHO ARE YOU xD

Also i don't get your sense of humour, Are you friends with 'Gaara' because it seems your mocking him in some posts xD Your a member of the SKs and your still awaiting email confirmation, so why are you posting here? Like i told 'Gaara', if you don't know the situation don't comment on it. If you want some advice don't post again because 'Gaara' is offline and people are hungry to flame xD

Last edited:
i havent been on for a while and i need a team
Name: Blaze The Pokemon Master (call me Blaze)
ign: none
FC's: Pearl:5155 3726 1475
Platinum:2621 8567 5768
Level of activity: I haven't been on for a while so I'm gonna be on alot.
Pokemon Battling Experience: I really can't judge that. I would have someone else do it.
How many clans/teams I'm in: One if I join this one.
My favorite two poke's: Charizard because he was my first pokemon ever and Dragonite because he is a dragon type and dragons are the toughest type of all.
Shoddy name: ?
URL to my profile: http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=119319

PJammies

Bell-Toller
It's interesting that people are joining in all this commotion.

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
I find it funny how they still say they never back down from a challenge when they just backed out of their last war xD . It is true a REAL SE would never back down from a challenge, so let me know if you have any real SE's left that will accept kthnxbai

I Can't help but agree with you al about the SE's pending doom.

Gaara, you are but a fool of epic proportions. To think that people would follow you was a mistake that will end you here.

Phop, don't fight will moyito, he means well.

You all were right....but I can't agree with what you all have chosen, this Clan may no longer retain anything but the ruins of a glorious past, but I cannot allow you to supress a premature Death upon this place!

Its strange that I be drawn here once again! As I feel a flame relit that even though Ive left this place, Im drawn here in attempts to defend it!

Goketsu, you claim there is no true SE left, you have forced a pent up bond to this place to once again emerge.

"Take one last look at the Sky, before you die!"

I accept your calling.........En Gaurde!

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
Ye vaid point.....ye..hmm..YE.....i think i know where your going with this...interestingg...ye....WHO ARE YOU xD

Also i don't get your sense of humour, Are you friends with 'Gaara' because it seems your mocking him in some posts xD Your a member of the SKs and your still awaiting email confirmation, so why are you posting here? Like i told 'Gaara', if you don't know the situation don't comment on it. If you want some advice don't post again because 'Gaara' is offline and people are hungry to flame xD

well Phop We (Fatale,Me,assassinsceptile,Silent Storm,Goketsu,Dawn and others) have form Team DTL to battle and kill SE and you join too.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
The Super Elites

I have had a Serebii account for quite some time now. A close friend of mine started coming on here for battles. His name is JmH Reborn. He and I were members of another clan on a different site. He joined the SE and invited me to come along on over to Serebii and join as well. The clan was less than a month old at this point. Legend6491 was an active Leader of the clan and along with Blisseymaster the clan looked like it could go places. Mr.Ralts was the only Co-Leader at this time and within a month or so JmH Reborn became the clans second Co-Leader. Within another month, Legend asked me to be the third Co-Leader because of my activity and skill within the clan. During this time the only really big clan was Team Legendary. In our first clan war, we challenged Team Legendary and won. Although only one match was done.
Legend was unable to come on for a very long time do to moving and wifi issues, so JmH, Ralts, and myself ran this clan for months by ourselves.

Then Erik Destler decided to change the face of the clans and leagues on Serebii. Femme Fatale, someone who was more into leagues than clans, started a support thread for us to have our place on Serebii. Eventually, the clan and league sections were opened up. Femme started Team Huh? as a place to piss off the mods, but it quickly became one of the most formidable clans on Serebii. Team Legendary folded for reasons that don't need to be said and the SE did not have its Leader here to start our new thread. JmH and I discussed what to do and decided to start the clan anew with new ideas and concepts to take the clan to new levels. Some of the things that we started were the clan shop and clan missions. These became popular and integral parts of the clan that kept people on the thread and battling each other.

Within a very short time the SE rose to be the, arguably, best clan on Serebii. It was a new day, and there were only two clans that were at the top, the SE and TH? We started discussions with TH? to start an alliance in hopes that we would be able to work together to make the level of Serebii battlers better as a whole. Unfortunately, some people did not want this to happen and poisoned the whole deal, making it impossible to happen. During all of this, new members continued to join and grow under the tutelage of the seasoned members of the SE. These members include: Torterra14, DaveTheFishGuy, Phop, Goketsu, Silent Storm, just to name a few. These were the best days the SE has ever known.

Then Legend came back to Serebii and he wanted control of his clan back. I don't blame him for wanting it. It did leave JmH and I in a unique situation. We felt like we were the people that made the SE what it was and we were at a crossroads for what to do. We decided to give the clan back to Legend. During this time, some of our top members decided to go off and start their own clans in the hope to give back what they had received in the SE to other members of Serebii. JmH and I decided that we needed to leave the SE, as we did not feel as welcome as we used to fell. We did not however, want to see, in anyway, the SE fail and fall from glory. We wanted to see Legend take his clan to even higher heights. Sadly, that has not happened.

Today

Most of the veteran members of the Serebii battling forums are sad to see the SE where it is today. People like Phop, Femme, Goketsu, Dawn, and others are standing up and giving their voices because they want to see the SE that they remember. They don't want to see the SE that is here right now. All of this talk on here right now is because they CARE for the SE. They have a connection to it, regardless if they were members or not. The SE was a symbol on this site for so long and they are pained to see it now.

I for one feel exactly the same way. My opinion is fix it or let it die. I would rather it be gone than to see it as what it is today. Trying to move people from the old chat to a new one is not going to fix the issues. Something new and exciting needs to be done. Something that the SE, or any other clan for that matter, can not offer.

I hope that you actually read and understand what I have typed here. I am willing to give you time to fix the clan. But if it doesn't happen soon, I guarantee that I will be leading the charge of people to come and burn it to the ground. If you have a problem with that, PM me or talk to me on a chatbox and I will show you why the SE was once the best of the best.

Womby out!​

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
wow...wow that a wonderful speech i ever heard.

Womby.....good to see you.

You all see what he is saying? there is still time to save this place, instead of pressuring death, action should be taken to help it.....

Legend needs help....and we need this moron to disappear(>Gaara)

I dont wish to fight anyone here, but If I have to defend this place before its time, then I shall.

Moyito

Skating Poke!
maybe i'm only defending this clan, cuz i was made co-leader, or maybe its cuz this is the 2nd clan i've been in that has been flammed this strongly
but regardless, i think the SE could become better, maybe what they once were
almost everyone here that has been flamming and arguing has been in the elites either in the good days, or the bad.
i dont know if i am able to decide, but i would like to accept your war offer.
you all can consider this.. maybe a last effort, but i would like to consider it as keeping up with the 'never back down' legacy.
i maybe new here, and maybe not as good as phop or ericrazzle, but i want to atleast try and even if i fail, i want to fail trying to do something, not just sitting on the sidelines.
i see now, from wombat's post where you are all coming from, but legend is still leader, and i respect him and his position.
i would too like to see this clan rise to what it was.

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
maybe i'm only defending this clan, cuz i was made co-leader, or maybe its cuz this is the 2nd clan i've been in that has been flammed this strongly
but regardless, i think the SE could become better, maybe what they once were
almost everyone here that has been flamming and arguing has been in the elites either in the good days, or the bad.
i dont know if i am able to decide, but i would like to accept your war offer.
you all can consider this.. maybe a last effort, but i would like to consider it as keeping up with the 'never back down' legacy.
i maybe new here, and maybe not as good as phop or ericrazzle, but i want to atleast try and even if i fail, i want to fail trying to do something, not just sitting on the sidelines.
i see now, from wombat's post where you are all coming from, but legend is still leader, and i respect him and his position.
i would too like to see this clan rise to what it was.
I wont let you fight alone my friend.

phop

(D)
Bravo on the post womby. I can't believe after all your hard work, including JmH, you have been insulted by the state of the SEs now. Just so you know you might feel all your hard work was for nothing but the SEs will be remembered here for a long time and they will know it was you guys who led them.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
The Super Elites

I have had a Serebii account for quite some time now. A close friend of mine started coming on here for battles. His name is JmH Reborn. He and I were members of another clan on a different site. He joined the SE and invited me to come along on over to Serebii and join as well. The clan was less than a month old at this point. Legend6491 was an active Leader of the clan and along with Blisseymaster the clan looked like it could go places. Mr.Ralts was the only Co-Leader at this time and within a month or so JmH Reborn became the clans second Co-Leader. Within another month, Legend asked me to be the third Co-Leader because of my activity and skill within the clan. During this time the only really big clan was Team Legendary. In our first clan war, we challenged Team Legendary and won. Although only one match was done.
Legend was unable to come on for a very long time do to moving and wifi issues, so JmH, Ralts, and myself ran this clan for months by ourselves.

Then Erik Destler decided to change the face of the clans and leagues on Serebii. Femme Fatale, someone who was more into leagues than clans, started a support thread for us to have our place on Serebii. Eventually, the clan and league sections were opened up. Femme started Team Huh? as a place to piss off the mods, but it quickly became one of the most formidable clans on Serebii. Team Legendary folded for reasons that don't need to be said and the SE did not have its Leader here to start our new thread. JmH and I discussed what to do and decided to start the clan anew with new ideas and concepts to take the clan to new levels. Some of the things that we started were the clan shop and clan missions. These became popular and integral parts of the clan that kept people on the thread and battling each other.

Within a very short time the SE rose to be the, arguably, best clan on Serebii. It was a new day, and there were only two clans that were at the top, the SE and TH? We started discussions with TH? to start an alliance in hopes that we would be able to work together to make the level of Serebii battlers better as a whole. Unfortunately, some people did not want this to happen and poisoned the whole deal, making it impossible to happen. During all of this, new members continued to join and grow under the tutelage of the seasoned members of the SE. These members include: Torterra14, DaveTheFishGuy, Phop, Goketsu, Silent Storm, just to name a few. These were the best days the SE has ever known.

Then Legend came back to Serebii and he wanted control of his clan back. I don't blame him for wanting it. It did leave JmH and I in a unique situation. We felt like we were the people that made the SE what it was and we were at a crossroads for what to do. We decided to give the clan back to Legend. During this time, some of our top members decided to go off and start their own clans in the hope to give back what they had received in the SE to other members of Serebii. JmH and I decided that we needed to leave the SE, as we did not feel as welcome as we used to fell. We did not however, want to see, in anyway, the SE fail and fall from glory. We wanted to see Legend take his clan to even higher heights. Sadly, that has not happened.

Today

Most of the veteran members of the Serebii battling forums are sad to see the SE where it is today. People like Phop, Femme, Goketsu, Dawn, and others are standing up and giving their voices because they want to see the SE that they remember. They don't want to see the SE that is here right now. All of this talk on here right now is because they CARE for the SE. They have a connection to it, regardless if they were members or not. The SE was a symbol on this site for so long and they are pained to see it now.

I for one feel exactly the same way. My opinion is fix it or let it die. I would rather it be gone than to see it as what it is today. Trying to move people from the old chat to a new one is not going to fix the issues. Something new and exciting needs to be done. Something that the SE, or any other clan for that matter, can not offer.

I hope that you actually read and understand what I have typed here. I am willing to give you time to fix the clan. But if it doesn't happen soon, I guarantee that I will be leading the charge of people to come and burn it to the ground. If you have a problem with that, PM me or talk to me on a chatbox and I will show you why the SE was once the best of the best.

Womby out!​
Baldy I agree with you. Same thing applied to Team Legendary. When Don and I first created it, it was the biggest and best (Subject to biasys, w/e) Clan around. Slowly we got flooded and then some fights broke out, and the leadership became poor (not in my case, but w/e). It could have lasted at least another 3 monthes, but there was no point in me continuing it. I was fed up.

Once a clan loses their best players, there is no chance of recovery. No joke. I highly suggest you shut this down. Serebii Clans do not last long, especailly those with good reputations. No one wants to fight TH? because they are the best of the best. No one wanted to fight TL because they were the best of the best. There is no way to have a stable clan on Serebii where inactivity rules. If you think you can keep this team alive, think again. Everything, under poor management, will die, no matter what.

No flames btw. Just honesty.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
The Super Elites

Today

Womby out!​

Amen Brother lol...

I grew into a great battler with yours and JmH's help. Its sad to see the clan in this shape...
I only wish the clan was as good as it was before Legend lost wifi.
Like Womby said If this clan doesn't straighten up I will help him burn it to the ground.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.