• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites_V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser07

I’d enough reading for tonight….
No way, I don’t want this anymore. Dude it’s a forum… and you’re posting your life story… I’m off for today

PJammies

Bell-Toller
A war doesn't really prove anything right now, especially just in spite. You can't "burn the SE into the ground", either. We can all be adult about this, no need for overkill. If the SE are to end here, we may as well just let it bleed out.

phop

(D)
I’d enough reading for tonight….
No way, I don’t want this anymore. Dude it’s a forum… and you’re posting your life story… I’m off for today

There's always one isn't there ._. Please stop with your sly comments before you start making enemies here. I thought you wanted in on this flaming? Well Womby posted the situation to you and you decided to act immaturly about it. Good job by-the-way by diverting the attention on to yourself.

Last edited:

calum

Banned
OK everyone just calm down... from what ive seen the Super Elites are a joke, but they can still come back to their former glory.

Until then i am going to lay low as i do not really want to get involved in this

calum

Banned
oh yeah shoddy is an online pokemon simulator

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
well this clan used to be nice but now what can we see from those members =( it is not good now

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
OK everyone just calm down... from what ive seen the Super Elites are a joke, but they can still come back to their former glory.

Until then i am going to lay low as i do not really want to get involved in this

They can Never come back to their former Glory, because a noob Co leader is doing a horrible job running this. And the Glory of SE of Today will die with it soon.

Connor™

Showstopper
Womby, I totally agree with you. The Super Elites need to buck thier ideas up and get moving.

Femme, count me in on the roster. I'll fight for all I'm worth to get on. If the Super Eiltes are going down in an amazing fashion, heck, I wanna be a part of it. They were once the most formidable clan on serebii but because of a few cocky shitheads *FLIKKER* they're now simply a cess pit of noobs running round like headless chickens. The Super Eiltes need to go down while thier respected members have good memories of this place. We owe that to them.

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
pfft, how come when i flame something i get infracted but you people get to flame! relax legend if youdon't mind ill help the SE regein their former glory.

Kaiser07

Take care that you never spell a word wrong. Always before you write a word, consider how it is spelled, and, if you do not remember, turn to a dictionary. It produces great praise to a lady to spell well.

I’m talking in general… well more like typing. lol

Flikker01

Raise of the fallen
The Renaisence

That’s what I’ve been talking about all this time; I didn’t know what happened exactly but I had heard a similar story.
So you’re admitting, you and your companions didn’t agree that Leader Legend (of the SEs) was taking control back of what was his…
“Never bite the feeders’ hands”
((fils de put))
Just because he was disabled doesn’t make u have the right to takeover.
I’ll show you guys where you belong. I’ll make sure that you people never forgets how the SEs’ slapped your faces

"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all."
-Guys we’re going to eat those *****es.
I really don’t care what happened and how all that crap got in here. You’re going to get eaten!!!

Btw I know your type, how you’re thinking. Keep it “fairly”. Don’t try to disconnect, run away or making excuses.
That will just prove what I’ve been saying all this time and if u lose do it with pride…

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
^ I don't think you realize who the hell you are dealing with atm, seeing as you have only been here for 2-3 weeks, you couldn't possibly know the type of we are.

So far it is:

Femme Fatale
Silent Storm
Goketsu
assassinsceptile
EricRazzle
Dawn_Hero
BaldWombat (Likely)
Torterra14 (Likely)
Ima_penguin_95

And many more powerful I will be contacting that are not happy with SE atm, so right now I wouldn't be happy.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
^ I don't think you realize who the hell you are dealing with atm, seeing as you have only been here for 2-3 weeks, you couldn't possibly know the type of we are.

So far it is:

Femme Fatale
Silent Storm
Goketsu
assassinsceptile
EricRazzle
Dawn_Hero
BaldWombat (Likely)
Torterra14 (Likely)
Ima_penguin_95

And many more powerful I will be contacting that are not happy with SE atm, so right now I wouldn't be happy.
Where is my invitation? *rants about being the oldest Serebii Member in a Clan, if recalling correctly*

I would like to join. As long as no battles get done this week, as I will be about 7 hours away from WiFi. Like 1000 miles away too. Although, I can check up on the forums themselves if the hotel has WiFi. Ipod Touch ftw!

Femme, my hero, and Goku, my student, are in this as well, so I might as well join. I also think Mag will be joining soon, so idk.

Nothing really against the SE themselves, but it could be considered part of my crusade to convert Serebii from Bog Standard to Creative Will. I hate the reliance on Smogon.

Also because I waited 3 weeks for a test battle to join here a few monthes ago and was never accepted and got annoyed.

Connor™

Showstopper
ROFLLMAO. Charlie, you really dont know much do you ?
If you havent noticed, I've got a few infracts myself =/

Anyways Flikker, you do notice that our side sports some of the best battlers on serebii ?
I was barely trying, you only 2-0'ed me. Trust me. These people are far greater than I am.

If I were you, I'd be crapping myself where I stood.

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@

Like Womby said If this clan doesn't straighten up I will help him burn it to the ground.​

See thats a big part of the problem, all of you are so willing to go out of your way to destroy it, but you have no problem telling everyone else to clean up the mess, without offering any of your own help.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
See thats a big part of the problem, all of you are so willing to go out of your way to destroy it, but you have no problem telling everyone else to clean up the mess, without offering any of your own help.
If you know anything about the nature of Serebii Clans, you would know that every clan is destined to die. There is no way to keep it alive. It is better to kill it off than have it stay alive.

Like I said earlier, I left TL alive longer than it should have been, and it just turned ugly. The same thing will happen here. You already have negative attitudes coming your way. You might as well just accept it. Nothing wrong with letting it die. And I'm not being harsh, unless you do not like to hear the truth.

Kaiser07

Count me in as well I’m battling on your side Gaära. lets “slap those monkeys”.
I don’t care if the SKs kick me out you’re my friend, its thanks to you that I’m SOPRO after all …

Status
Not open for further replies.