• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites_V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
same here i want to battle and show that i'm better than before. i don't care if i get on the main line or Sub i still want to see this clan get beat and show that their time is up.

Leader Bruno

Team WolfPack
Super Elites Gonna come out on top! I'll be up for WiFi & Test battles ALL WEEK STARTING MONDAY!!!!! Also Im planing on getting pokemon Platium!

Last edited:

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
That so ture Dark, You guys are going to get your Butts handed to by the Older Members of Serebii. And Think about what you going to said be for you Talk newbies.

You've got the nerve to refer to the both of yourselves that your an "old" serebii member? your not EVEN a YEAR old. Im TWO.(actually more as my sign up was 2 years old 3 days ago)

dont rag on other people, your nothing to brag about either.

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
That so ture Dark, You guys are going to get your Butts handed to by the Older Members of Serebii. And Think about what you going to said be for you Talk newbies.

You've got the nerve to refer to the both of yourselves that your an "old" serebii member? your not EVEN a YEAR old. Im TWO.(actually more as my sign up was 2 years old 3 days ago)

Hey, im under the impression that Im very tough. Specially considering womby was the only person to outright beat me at my best.

As I recall, it was 6-2 when we battled, you ran because you couldn't get lucky.

Onto business:

Open War, to those who are confused, means anyone who wishes to sign up against the SE is able to; since it is a battle against SE, you must use your members. Clear?

Secondly, I believe you'll find this pointless flamewar is going to get you nowhere. You are doing nothing except proving to us that you have no idea what you're doing.

Thirdly, if you wanted help, you should've asked. I shant tolerate this "You're just hating on people without offering help" when my PM box has been open to anyone and everyone for the last 5 months for help.

Lastly,

Femme Fatale
Silent Storm
Goketsu
assassinsceptile
EricRazzle
Dawn_Hero
BaldWombat (Likely)
Torterra14 (Likely)
Ima_penguin_95
Shiny Magmortar
Hauntershadow92
Flamethrowa55
(Thanks to Silent Storm for this​

Flikker or whoever else is in charge, PM me so we can organise the war set-up. We have enough people for 7v7 but I don't trust you to get that many battles done.

POKENAR

Id also Like to point out i've been here for almost a 2 years to, i just dont post much.

Id also Like to point out i've been here for almost a 2 years to, i just dont post much.

I'd also like to point out that he was referring to relative battling experience, not time on the forum itself. People who spent a year at Misc and then tried to battle don't really succeed to the same degree as someone who spent 6 months battling.

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
As I recall, it was 6-2 when we battled, you ran because you couldn't get lucky.

Onto business:

Open War, to those who are confused, means anyone who wishes to sign up against the SE is able to; since it is a battle against SE, you must use your members. Clear?

Secondly, I believe you'll find this pointless flamewar is going to get you nowhere. You are doing nothing except proving to us that you have no idea what you're doing.

Thirdly, if you wanted help, you should've asked. I shant tolerate this "You're just hating on people without offering help" when my PM box has been open to anyone and everyone for the last 5 months for help.

Lastly,

Femme Fatale
Silent Storm
Goketsu
assassinsceptile
EricRazzle
Dawn_Hero
BaldWombat (Likely)
Torterra14 (Likely)
Ima_penguin_95
Shiny Magmortar
Hauntershadow92
Flamethrowa55
(Thanks to Silent Storm for this​

Flikker or whoever else is in charge, PM me so we can organise the war set-up. We have enough people for 7v7 but I don't trust you to get that many battles done.
As I recall We were just screwing around and using a bunch of OU's, not to mention your uber cheap team >.>

also I beat you the match before that. so were 1-1 before you start to *try* to even flame me.

As I recall We were just screwing around and using a bunch of OU's, not to mention your uber cheap team >.>

also I beat you the match before that. so were 1-1 before you start to *try* to even flame me.

Lol I'm not flaming, I'm pointing out an inaccuracy. BUT:

A- you lucked out against my Abomasnow by using a counter team [GREAT victory there]

B- you're in no place to complain about my team since your team was worse XD

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Lol, this is great. I want in. If I can, I'll be a sub. On the SE's side.

Super
ExtremeawesomenessrebellingagainstSE'slolwtfbbqsause

Pathfinder

No Angel
@ lunar- You barely beat Femme one time with an OU spam team, then you 2 re battled and she beat you 5 -0 . Me , Torterra14 , BaldWombat and several others were present for that battle as well so how about you stfu =)

also anyone who wishes to join our cause to rid Serebii of this clan that has become a cess pool of suck please pm Femme Fatale as she is organizing their funeral ;)

Last edited:

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Yes I know, you're serebii Nubs I use to eat your kind for breakfast before I joined the SEs. I’m originally from Pokécentral101. Open War right? lol, you guys are gonna get smoked!!!

So far;

Absoldog; nub Killer

Junoliv; nub Killer

NinjaCop; nub Killer

Gaära; nub Killer

Leader Legend;nub Killer

Charlie Rulez; nub Killer

Kaiser; nub Killer

Moyito; nub Killer

Haha…
Listen here.

You obviously don't know what the hell you are talking about like Storm said... You have no right to call someone a noob when you are one.

You have only been here about a month. You need to stop acting like you are the best person in the clan. To be honest you are doing more harm than helping this clan recover...

Last edited:

Pathfinder

No Angel
That is why they must be destroyed Tort. We want the SE we remember not this cess pool of suck Flikker and Legend have turned it into. Pm Femme Fatale if you wish to join our cause and Flikker pm your lineup that you have so far to Femme as well if you haven't yet so we can get this thing started soon.

Last edited:

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
SE your Time have run up so prepare for you final Battle. There will be no glory, no honor, and no way out of this. This is last time you will see the light for the last time.

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;078;;078;;078; everyone stop flaming the thread, go flame somewhere else, and if u got a problem with me then pm me or talk to me and we can handle it one on one all i got to say is, if your feeling froggy then hop, but everyone will stop flaming this thread;078;;078;;078;

Pathfinder

No Angel
lol so you came out hiding eh?
Well there will be no more flaming in this thread from me Legend as I don't make a habit of trying to talk to idiots who have about as much brain activity as a brick wall.
Anyways Flikker have you pm'd Femme the lineup yet?

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
;078;;078;;078; everyone stop flaming the thread, go flame somewhere else, and if u got a problem with me then pm me or talk to me and we can handle it one on one all i got to say is, if your feeling froggy then hop, but everyone will stop flaming this thread;078;;078;;078;
Honestly, there were no flames coming from my side. If you would actually read the posts, most of your cronies were flaming us. We talked calm and quietly saying "Look most Clans die and this has already biten more than it can chew". Nothing wrong with a little honesty.

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
Your problem is you can't see anyone else's views but your own. All of us were very loyal to the SE until Legend came back and it became apparent he couldn't run his own clan. Me and Phop are both former elites of this clan and he is no backstabber. If anyone is the backstabber it is Legend for destroying this clan's morals and replacing good co leaders like J, Wombs, and Tort with noobs.

PS: Think, Type, and Spell check before you post a reply next time. Trying to read your posts through all the grammar errors is very annoying to say the least.

lol so you came out hiding eh?
Well there will be no more flaming in this thread from me Legend as I don't make a habit of trying to talk to idiots who have about as much brain activity as a brick wall.
Anyways Flikker have you pm'd Femme the lineup yet?

i was never hiding i was gone for one day and came to this bunch of BS. i don't know what your prob is kid but i gonna have a talk;078;

Status
Not open for further replies.