• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites_V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
You still havent updated the thread changes?

POKENAR

Name:pokenar... or if you mean real name Patrick
IGN:non-exsitent
FC: Il Check Tomorow, its late and im tired, il be back on in about 17 hours, itl be 4 pm my time then.
Level of Activity on Serebii: off and on.. i dont post much though
Pokemon Battling experience:not much, just starting to understand evs
How Many Clans/Teams are you a member of:none unless the fire clan or w/e its called is still around, joined that one about a few weeks after i joined the forums
Your Two Favorite Pokemon and Why:Infernape and Lucario/gallade my favrite types are fire and figthing, and i just love infernape, and i like warriors so lucario and gallade fit that.
Shoddy Name: (if you have one)whats a shoddy name?
URL to your proflie:http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=90468

Legend6491

"TRY ME"
Name:pokenar... or if you mean real name Patrick
IGN:non-exsitent
FC: Il Check Tomorow, its late and im tired, il be back on in about 17 hours, itl be 4 pm my time then.
Level of Activity on Serebii: off and on.. i dont post much though
Pokemon Battling experience:not much, just starting to understand evs
How Many Clans/Teams are you a member of:none unless the fire clan or w/e its called is still around, joined that one about a few weeks after i joined the forums
Your Two Favorite Pokemon and Why:Infernape and Lucario/gallade my favrite types are fire and figthing, and i just love infernape, and i like warriors so lucario and gallade fit that.
Shoddy Name: (if you have one)whats a shoddy name?
URL to your proflie:http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=90468

i can test u just let me know when your ready by pming me

Leader Bruno

Team WolfPack
Sup all!?! wats been goin on?

Moyito

Skating Poke!
hey everyone, just here to say that i'm able to test anyone who needs to
so just PM if ur in need to rank

calum

Banned
Legend? can you please put me on the front page

Flikker01

Raise of the fallen
SE is time to wake up!!

Members of the SEs, I’m here to inform u guys for some changes…
We’ve updated a new place where it would be possible for us to make us what we were before…
I know that most of u guys don’t know me, I’m Gaära its been more than 2weeks now I’ve signed in to the SEs
I’ve been studying u guys… I wasn’t their during the good days of the SEs, I didn’t Battle on ur side then…
But it’s twisting my heart to see u guys struggling for some action. To regain our pride…
Anyways I won’t let u guys down, I wont do what "EricRazzle" or "Torterra14" did to us and I’ll do my best to prevent future downers…
I’ve sent a pm to the most recent posters about or -hmm- lets call it “renaisence”
don't get walked on...

For the one I forgot or the one who didn’t get the pm private message me…

Last edited:

Flikker01

Raise of the fallen
follow the instructions!!

phop

(D)
Members of the SEs, I’m here to inform u guys for some changes…
We’ve updated a new place where it would be possible for us to make us what we were before…
I know that most of u guys don’t know me, I’m Gaära its been more than 2weeks now I’ve signed in to the SEs
I’ve been studying u guys… I wasn’t their during the good days of the SEs, I didn’t Battle on ur side then…
But it’s twisting my heart to see u guys struggling for some action. To regain our pride…
Anyways I won’t let u guys down, I wont do what "EricRazzle" or "Torterra14" did to us and I’ll do my best to prevent future downers…
I’ve sent a pm to the most recent posters about or -hmm- lets call it “renaisence”
don't get walked on...

For the one I forgot or the one who didn’t get the pm private message me…

If your talking about this transfer to your 'new' forum so we can have a fresh start I think it's a bad idea. For One why isnt Legend arranging this? you've been here for two weeks. Also why the heck will this transfer 'bring us back to the good old days', I've have personally seen your forum and all that i can say is, thats its 'new' (Dead in otherwords xD) I hope you know this 'transfer is just to make his 'new' forum more active and have mass to it.

Also what did Torterra14 do? he was a great member when he was with the SEs. He was here way before me and ranked up several times to become a Co-Leader. I know he left but that was more the SEs fault for not essuring it's security after the Womby and JmH departure.

To conclude, I am deeply embarassed to be a SE member ATM because, you Legend, have let people take you for a ride over this clan. Its not just over this Transfer issue but with the issues about the chatbox also.

This is why I'll be quiting the SEs. Ive given time to announce my departure on the grounds on that i believed, in time, Legend could esure the security of the SEs. I would like to thank Womby and Jmh for being great leaders and making the SEs great. I made a lot of internet buddies here and it's a shame i am posting my departure. Also i never thought ill see the day where Yoshi could criticise this clan without being flamed back xD

Last edited:

Flikker01

Raise of the fallen
U must have ur head in ur sitting area to think like that, if the SEs is keep posting in here we will die sooner or later...
I didn't say that we've to move from Serebii, we've to expand it. Make it bigger
serebii isn't really my cup of tea cuz their's to many ppl in it that make it run so slowly
and about that chatroom issues "buddy"... if ur talking about mine I've better plans for it...
and also the guys that left us they did a big difference in here they're the on who left us dead...
Lose ur pride a little and try to think straighter
I know what u're thinking now -who do he think he's- well I'm "Gaara" the guy who's trying to change things. The one trying to pull the SEs back up

Last edited:

Flikker01

Raise of the fallen
if u're looking for me u now were to find me....

phop

(D)
U must have ur head in ur sittting area to think like that, if the SEs is keep posting in here we will die sooner or later...
I didn't say that we've to move from Serebii, we've to expaind it. Make it bigger
serebii isn't really my cup of tea cuz their's to many ppl in it that make it run so slowly
and about that chatroom issues "buddy"... if ur talking about mine I've better plans fo it...
and also the guys that left us they did a big difference in here they're the on who left us dead...
Lose ur pride a little and try to think thraighter
I know what u're thinking now -who do he think he's- well I'm "Gaara" the guy who's trying to change things. The one trying to pull the SEs back up

skdgliewg Repie to me posting in eanglish ok??.

This is the SEs Co-leader OMFG. What has the SEs come to xD. 'i'm Garra' LOL Who are you meant to be? A new super hero or something xD

POKENAR

sorry for the delay, ive been busy, if anyone can test me, il be up for about 3-3 1/2 hours, i was originally training my pearl team, then i decided to just send it to platinum, my fc is 2492 9996 4360

Status
Not open for further replies.