• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Mario Club!

Dragon-Master

Emerald Dream
Hi everyone, can I join I'm an avid player of Super Mario games

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
for the topic i love the flying red turtles lol they are so cool but if that doesnt count as a character then it is definatly mario

koopa.jpg

000000039032.jpg

blindskater

Yeah they count. I also like Toad and Dry bones, they're just so cool.

Welcome to the club to the first two people.

blindskater

I love that video! I've seen it a million times.

I like dry bones!!

blindskater

Welcome! I like bowser Jr. aswell. Awsome character!

Cubed

You best believe it
Can I join? My first mario experience was Super Mario Kart. Still love it as of this day! *starts singing Donut Plains Tune*

Skull13

May I join?

Mario. A character whom I've loved since I was 4. Over 20 years later, he's still one of the most popular video game characters out there! I'd love to join. There's a huge amount of games that I like, but too many to list and not enough time to continue this post.

blindskater

Welcome to the club to the people above!

I got a topic.

What is your favorite Mario CONSOLE game?
This is a very hard one for me. But i'll go with Paper Mario TTYD. An amazing game and very well done.

Cubed

You best believe it
Paper Mario 2. Not your average game, and that's a good thing! Humourous, too! :D

blindskater

Indeed. The only thing I wonder about the game is...... what does Mario hold onto when Maddam Flurrie blows?