• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Rainbow shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

katkat

InsertDramaticMusic
is anyone here anymore?

Crasher

Could I have an Animation??? I want it small, 142X132 please. It's set in the woods. All overworld sprites until I say.

First, a Charmander walks onto the screen from the Left of the screen.
It says (in speech bubble) "I wish I could find a really good trainer card shop..."
Then, a Dragonite comes in from the right of the screen and says "Want a trainer Card? Look no further! Come to Prof. Jolton's Trainer card shop for all your trainer card needs"!
Charmander says: Really? Wow! Could you take me there?
Dragonite says: Sure! Just click this screen and we will teleport you there!"
Now Charmander Swirls around and goes up into the air like it's teleporting.
Now in normal sprite like you see in the games when a trainer sends out a pokemon a dragonite says (with a blank screen behind it) "Come to Prof. Jolton's Trainer Card shop! Where all you Trainer Card related dreams come true!!! Then it starts again. That will be greatly apprecieted, but if you can't do it I'll look somewhere else.

groudone

Wii play Wii
Can I have one like that Pichu one above but with weavile

groudone

Wii play Wii
Can I have a banner like Mullac51's one but with Weavile?

groudone

Wii play Wii

groudone

Wii play Wii

halfwing

Novice Spriter
hello

hello i would like shadow form of closed cherrim and albino form of open cherrim ;421;

also can i work here i make:

recolors (both color switch and custom color)
specify pokemon and color or other pokemon

\|/MY IDEAS\|/

data pokes(colored of there element with inverted shading )
specify pokemon and for multi-type pokemon specify what type color you want for them

ball switch(i take one pokeball and switch to another pokeball style wile keeping the colors)
specify the pokeball colors and styles, can also use normal eggs for both color or style

Last edited:

Killer_Shadow

Shadowy Ninja Master
Can I get some shadow pokemon ICONS? The pokemon I want are Pikachu, Kabutops, Infernape, Giratina, and Arcues.Thx

halfwing

Novice Spriter
btw i can also make trainer cards like the one in my sig the tree badges at the top are custome badges i made myself...they will be given away in a wifi event ill be doing in a couple of weeks (ill pm everyone who asks for a trainer card about it when it comes up)

EFG_Poke_Master

Infernape King
I'd like a smallish banner featuring an infernape, and when I get it, who do I give credit to?

Status
Not open for further replies.