• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club! [v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
You're in. You're also a co-owner. The old crew's coming back together!
And as I said before..."Awesome! :]" And btw, thanks ^^ I'll make sure I'm accomplishing my duties for this club as a co-owner.

Cool, the old crew is coming! Welcome, starfire_jirachi! Nice to have former members here! I usually get in last in Wi-Fi matches. I have been improving though!!
Thanks! And yup, sure is ^^ A small tip...you improve better in Brawl when you brawl against someone (whether it's on wi-fi or in person) instead of CPUs. That's what I usually do and I've actually racked up a lot of improvemnts through that method.

I know I've said this through the Nintendo club already but...speaking of Brawl, I've managed to accomplish the use of Ike's d-tilt spike for the first couple of times. And there was one day that I brawled Atoyont on wi-fi and I d-tilt spiked him twice xD Of course, now that leaves me to Link's d-tilt spike to master...and it's possible to do that!

Aura Master

Smell of Success
Cool, the old crew is coming! Welcome, starfire_jirachi! Nice to have former members here! I usually get in last in Wi-Fi matches. I have been improving though!!
Yeah, but what happened to Icedragon. <-- i think thats his user.

Alright like I said. I haven't played brawl in like 4 months so I need to practice. Only problem is I got another addiction following me

Halo 3

My brother got an XBox360 so im addicted but im gonna start playing brawl again. So I need to get my FC.

And I might not win any matches because I'm bad and I dont get any of the strategies. And Torp wont brawl with me even though im bad. >.>

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I want to Brawl you now, Torpoleon, since I like people who are good.

I shouldn't have been hit by that spike twice. >.>
Regardless, those were good Brawls.

Torpoleon

I'll Brawl people later. I am really no in the mood because of junk on a different site. I'll probably lose the battle because I am not really the best. Well actually, I am pretty good!! I've beaten a lot of LV9 characters with Toon Link.

Last edited:

Aura Master

Smell of Success
I am the worst in this club >.>.

I can't even beat a level 9 CPU. well, not anymore.

Blazios

I'm starting to try and obtain a new, fun main. Solimar. Starting by beating Level 3 computers, then moving up to Level 9 computers, then other humans.

I tried him on a Basic Brawl yesterday. It is awfully funny watching Ike or Captain Falcon or anyone with no projectiles being beaten up by somebody the size of a 50p piece.

Caaz

Awesomeliciousness.
I am the worst in this club >.>.

I can't even beat a level 9 CPU. well, not anymore.
No you're not! i'm worst... hmm only one way to settle it right?

I'm starting to get the hang of this game alot :D it's really fun :D

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Battle of the "worst?"

Ace, you have my third character down as G&W, when it's actually Wario or Ike. Just thought I'd say that.

By the way, is it possible to go onto Basic Brawl and challenge people one-on-one without hoping to get lucky? Most of the time I'm thrown into a Brawl with three other people, but I prefer one-on-one matches to anything else.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Battle of the "worst?"

Ace, you have my third character down as G&, when it's actually Wario or Ike. Just thought I'd say that.

By the way, is it possible to go onto Basic Brawl and challenge people one-on-one without hoping to get lucky? Most of the time I'm thrown into a Brawl with three other people, but I prefer one-on-one matches to anything else.
I got lucky enough toget into a one on one basic brawl. I was Toon Link and ironically, so was the other person and we were battling on the Pirate Ship. I won. I don't know if it was a close match or not. It is on my replay data though.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Glad, you made this club.

Username: Zero-Wolf
Characters: Zero Suit Samus/ Marth/ Snake/ Lucario
FC: 2148-7821-3266
(I'm with my bro, Metamence)
Added. Good to see you back.

Had a crazy set of Brawls with The_Mexican_Smeargle last night. He's not great, but the games were fun. I kept things even by using characters I don't play often--which made me wonder why I don't play them.

Ace just loves insulting me in a nice way =P, 'course I'm not great, I'm a lover not a fighter Xd

And I told you, we need to do more Toon Link Vs Lucas.

Last edited:

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Username: Icydragon0605
Characters: Ness, Diddy Kong
Friend Code: Don't use it anymore.

Glad to see you remade this club:). I'll join, I probably won't post as much but i'll try.

Skull13

A few more things.

So many entries in such a short amount of time. AerialAce! must be popular around here. I'm a little jealous.

Because this club is active, I'd like to add it back to my signature. I had the original one, but since it was closed, only my club was in it.

Anyway, nice to see the old crew getting back together.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Played a few matches with SaulGCube last night. We started with different characters, but it eventually boiled down to a gauntlet of Sonic/Toon Link matches, with each of getting a few victories here and there. And we both suicided on our last stock once, with made it hilarious.

I'm up for a few Brawls most of the time today, so if anyone wants to, let me know.

Aura Master

Smell of Success
I learned that I offically suck at SSBB but I'll be practicing. Z:)

Anyway, heres my FC

FC:2793-0351-5232

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Played a few matches with SaulGCube last night. We started with different characters, but it eventually boiled down to a gauntlet of Sonic/Toon Link matches, with each of getting a few victories here and there. And we both suicided on our last stock once, with made it hilarious.

I'm up for a few Brawls most of the time today, so if anyone wants to, let me know.
Yeah lol those were good brawls, after fighting you a little i got used too your speed so i could counter you better.

I was joining in Ota's brawl w/SaulGCube and RZA. I won once lol. However, it has been lagging though for next brawl. =/ I'm trying to take time more w/strategys since.

SaulGCube; I laughed so hard because you were killed by PK thunder. x)
-_- Ota got lucky with that ok?xD

Status
Not open for further replies.