• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club! [v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Not Saturday, I plan to drive an hour to the city and go get Arceus. Sunday, maybe.

Strangely, I think the "don't get grabbed" adage would apply here, even with that infinite. DK just needs to spam Slam, with it's monstrous range. Unless Dedede's grab has more range than Slam, in which case, I lose faith in Sakurai.

EDIT: Crud, I forgot Dedede has Waddles. Nvm, it's a lost cause :v

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Whoever is in the penguin's spot is not Dedede.

That is a grab button, a control stick, a Down-throw, a U-tilt, and a B-air. That's it.

Sakurai needs to make sure he puts Dedede in the next game.

Dark44

preaty please may i join

characters:lucario ike

username:dark44

in game name:gold

fc:5370-4496-6633
and im only 9 and im quite good if you think thats young my little sister plays it and she is only 4:)

m190049

Local psychopath
preaty please may i join

characters:lucario ike

username:dark44

in game name:gold

fc:5370-4496-6633
and im only 9 and im quite good if you think thats young my little sister plays it and she is only 4:)
Sorry, but you need to use the correct form; the one on the first post.
You can try again 24 hours from your last attempt.

Sorry if this seems a bit strict, but it's also proof you read the rules and such.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Username: Rezzo
Characters: Lucario, Snake, Pit
Friend Code: 4511-2626-4433

Gosh, I haven't played Brawl in months...
Guess I better start warming up then...
When I was playing it regularly, I completed all but 16 challenges, using all three hammers. To be honest, most of the ones I haven't done are "Brawl on this stage 1000000 times", etc. (exaggeration included), which I really cannot be bothered to do.

m190049

Local psychopath
Username: Rezzo
Characters: Lucario, Snake, Pit
Friend Code: 4511-2626-4433

Gosh, I haven't played Brawl in months...
Guess I better start warming up then...
When I was playing it regularly, I completed all but 16 challenges, using all three hammers. To be honest, most of the ones I haven't done are "Brawl on this stage 1000000 times", etc. (exaggeration included), which I really cannot be bothered to do.
Accepted! Welcome to the club!~

Streak: 5

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
We never got our match, Mudkip. D:

And if anyone wants to brawl soon, don't be surprised if we go to uncommon stages. I want to try some out, and see if they are fair, not degenerative.

Green Hill Zone is the stage I want to test the furthest. I really think it could be a counterpick stage.

And I'm not basing that on my desire to listen to Live and Learn and Right There, Ride On, of course not.

Status
Not open for further replies.