• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club! [v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Star

Huzzah!
And I'm not basing that on my desire to listen to Live and Learn and Right There, Ride On, of course not.

HIS WORLD (Instrumental) = best song in Brawl, bro.

We never got our match, Mudkip. D:

And if anyone wants to brawl soon, don't be surprised if we go to uncommon stages. I want to try some out, and see if they are fair, not degenerative.

Green Hill Zone is the stage I want to test the furthest. I really think it could be a counterpick stage.

And I'm not basing that on my desire to listen to Live and Learn and Right There, Ride On, of course not.

D:
I was sad that Norfair got moved to Counter/Banned.

keyblade bearer 430

jeez,its been forever since my last post....anyways ive been in AiB,so i kinda forgot about serebii.

Green Hill Zone is the stage I want to test the furthest. I really think it could be a counterpick stage.

the only thing i hate about the stage is that people go after the lamp-post-thing,they dont have the guts to fight fairly(not u guys, just random people)

Also,i hate Brinstar.........i just do.(Random thought)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
the only thing i hate about the stage is that people go after the lamp-post-thing,they dont have the guts to fight fairly(not u guys, just random people)

You could simply stay clear from the lamp post if another person hits it. It doesn't stay in one spot the entire match after all.

It's the walk-offs that are the true problem. It's got Bridge of Eldin syndrome, where people will just stay at the edges. At least the half-pipe discourages projectile camping from the edges.

It could probably work in doubles, but singles are another matter because the edges scream "play Dedede/Falco."

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
jeez,its been forever since my last post....anyways ive been in AiB,so i kinda forgot about serebii.

Also,i hate Brinstar.........i just do.(Random thought)

I HATE brinstar but the rising liquid helps sometimes

hi I can battle on the weekends so Im looking for a brawl buddy funny thing is aerial ace lives in the sunshine state with me kekekeke

hmm nothing to talk about hey lets have a tournament everyone!! it will get this thread into high gear

keyblade bearer 430

You could simply stay clear from the lamp post if another person hits it. It doesn't stay in one spot the entire match after all.

people just camp near it anyways. annoying and frustrating.

well,in green hill zone, i like throwing people out the edges of the stage with sonic's back-grab-throw. hilareous, i did that to zero,safu,boom,etc. lol
althought i suspect they were ticked off XD, hey dont blame me for having good tricks.

I HATE brinstar but the rising liquid helps sometimes

the liquid killed me and threw me into the screen,not good XD. They shouldv kept the other one from melee.(opinion)

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
people just camp near it anyways. annoying and frustrating.

well,in green hill zone, i like throwing people out the edges of the stage with sonic's back-grab-throw. hilareous, i did that to zero,safu,boom,etc. lol
althought i suspect they were ticked off XD, hey dont blame me for having good tricks.

the liquid killed me and threw me into the screen,not good XD. They shouldv kept the other one from melee.(opinion)

what about my tournament ?

I thought it was the same as melee’s.

I use all moves and I use throws a lot because they can be pretty lethal actually if you use them correctly. I like to spam bats on the side of the stage one two three four… SMACK! KO BLOOMF.

woot keep up the streek m boy

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Wh.....What? You hate Brinstar? o_O I sometimes pick it for tournament. I always win on between Norfair and Brinstar with my ZSS.

AiB and SWF people are actually camping,gimping, and spamming...=/ If you want to know why. AiB;try to go either Single/Double Ladder or Tournament.
Sonic Boom, I have brawled you today. Of course, I'm kinda...like Snakee.

I haven't checked SWF yet. I will check it this weekend.

Brawl Stages
75m
Battlefield
Bridge of Eldin
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Distant Planet
Final Destination
Flat Zone 2
Frigate Orpheon
Green Hill Zone
Halberd
Hanenbow
Luigi's Mansion
Lylat Cruise
Mario Bros.
Mario Circuit
Mushroomy Kingdom
New Pork City
Norfair
PictoChat
Pirate Ship

Pokémon Stadium 2
Port Town Aero Dive

Rumble Falls
Shadow Moses Island
Skyworld
Smashville
Spear Pillar
Summit
WarioWare, Inc.

Yoshi's Island

Melee Stages
Big Blue
Brinstar
Corneria
Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Onett
Pokémon Stadium
Rainbow Cruise
Temple
Yoshi's Island
Fine-borderline
Iffy, held back by certain aspects
Not a chance in hell

m190049

Local psychopath
^Shadow Moses Island is not a chance in hell?
Aside from the crumbling walls, it's a pretty basic stage...

Don't really see why it wouldn't be Iffy, or maybe borderline...

Is it the hard-to-kill-on-it, due to the walls, that makes that?

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
^Shadow Moses Island is not a chance in hell?
Aside from the crumbling walls, it's a pretty basic stage...

Don't really see why it wouldn't be Iffy, or maybe borderline...

Is it the hard-to-kill-on-it, due to the walls, that makes that?

Infinite grab from Dedede. All he needs to to is corner you on one of the walls, easily done thanks to Waddles and his absurd range, and you're sunk.

Take out the walls though, and you're left with walk-offs on a flat surface, which can lead to edge camping, Laser Locking to death by Falco, chaingrabs by Falco and Dedede, etc.

The walls themselves, like you said, are a hindrance too. Any move that sends you at an angle toward the walls can be teched if you have the timing down (reminds me of yesterday when I teched Atoyont's Judge 9 on Yoshi's Island (Pipes) 8D), which leads to a vertical "Cave of Life."

Last edited:

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Hmmmm....If they can be allowed for this SSBB tournament ,not SWF and not AiB. Lemme change these for a bit.

Brawl Stages
75m
Battlefield
Bridge of Eldin
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Distant Planet
Final Destination
Flat Zone 2
Frigate Orpheon
Green Hill Zone
Halberd
Hanenbow
Luigi's Mansion
Lylat Cruise
Mario Bros.
Mario Circuit
Mushroomy Kingdom
New Pork City
Norfair
PictoChat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Port Town Aero Dive
Rumble Falls
Shadow Moses Island
Skyworld
Smashville
Spear Pillar
Summit
WarioWare, Inc.
Yoshi's Island

Melee Stages
Big Blue
Brinstar
Corneria
Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Onett
Pokémon Stadium
Rainbow Cruise
Temple
Yoshi's Island

Underline=Fine
no, but some of the stages can be counterpick and some are illegal

It's my opinion. If you like to discuss with people about these stages.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Brawl Stages
75m
Battlefield
Bridge of Eldin
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Distant Planet
Final Destination
Flat Zone 2
Frigate Orpheon
Green Hill Zone
Halberd
Hanenbow
Luigi's Mansion
Lylat Cruise
Mario Bros.
Mario Circuit
Mushroomy Kingdom (this one I have arguments with. It's a scrolling stage, which discourages edge camping. World 1-2 sucks due to the ceiling. But World 1-1, I have no qualms with.)
New Pork City
Norfair
PictoChat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Port Town Aero Dive
Rumble Falls
Shadow Moses Island
Skyworld
Smashville
Spear Pillar
Summit
WarioWare, Inc.
Yoshi's Island

Melee Stages
Big Blue
Brinstar
Corneria
Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Onett
Pokémon Stadium
Rainbow Cruise
Temple
Yoshi's Island

Key:

Bold: Legitimate stage
Italics: Legitimate counterpick
Underline: It could be used as a counterpick, but something about it just makes it degenerate to a degree.
slash: lol why are we Brawling here?

Status
Not open for further replies.