• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club! [v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Uh Zero Suit IS better. 9th best in the game IMO (after MK, Snake, Diddy, Falco, Marth, Wario, ICs, and King Dedede).

Samus is 5th worst (tied with Link and Jigglypuff, better than Captain Falcon and Ganondorf).

Smash Balls? wow.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I think I should let everybody here know that I've finally accomplished my long-held dream, and got into an infinite sudden death match on wi-fi. It was so beautiful that words don't even describe it. Also, I had some rather enjoyable ridiculous matches with Atoyont, Sonic Boom, and... someone else, not but a few short moments ago. Although I could have sworn there was something in the man code about not dodging fiery punches coming your way, and only being allowed to block them with your face. Or maybe not, but I digress.

Atoyont said:
Smash Balls? wow.

Seriously. Stop having fun, guys.

keyblade bearer 430

well nobody asked for my opinion,but im giving it anyways. I like samus,i used her in melee,but temporarily stopped using her in brawl...starting to use her more now.

also,her d-air is awesome.....you guys have no idea how many times ive gotten people with that,is hilariious. well...thats basically it...

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I think I should let everybody here know that I've finally accomplished my long-held dream, and got into an infinite sudden death match on wi-fi. It was so beautiful that words don't even describe it. Also, I had some rather enjoyable ridiculous matches with Atoyont, Sonic Boom, and... someone else, not but a few short moments ago. Although I could have sworn there was something in the man code about not dodging fiery punches coming your way, and only being allowed to block them with your face. Or maybe not, but I digress.

Seriously. Stop having fun, guys.
I'm fine with Smash Balls, but why doesn't he just start with her Zero Suit if he thinks that form's better?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
If your talking about me then I dont know how to do that. Is it b and down when you click the stage area?

Hold the shield button when you press start after choosing the character. If you did it right, Zero Suit Samus' little head icon will appear at the top of the stage select screen.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Hey GrizzlyB, about those Falcon Dittos...
The other guy used Kirby on 75m and tried to suck us up.

Here's what happened when he tried:
1. a trouble bug knocked the person in his mouth out
2. a jack knocked the person in his mouth out
3. he swallowed by got man'd by another Captain right after.
And that was his last stock.

Moral of the Story?

DON'T MESS WITH FALCON DITTOS

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Or don't mess with 75M. It's the grandfather of all stages.

And Grizzly totally mindgamed me at the end of that match.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
That was the best mindgame ever, rising Falcon Punch is the new AT

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Atoyont said:
I'm fine with Smash Balls, but why doesn't he just start with her Zero Suit if he thinks that form's better?

Oh, okay, fair enough. That didn't even cross my mind.

And speaking of switching Samus' forms, does anybody have any tips for her taunt transformation? I always try to do it whenever I get her, but I've never been successful. (it is Up-Down-Up, right? Or if it's Down-Up-Down, I try that, too, since I just alternate between the two as quick as I can)

Atoyont said:
Hey GrizzlyB, about those Falcon Dittos...
The other guy used Kirby on 75m and tried to suck us up.

Here's what happened when he tried:
1. a trouble bug knocked the person in his mouth out
2. a jack knocked the person in his mouth out
3. he swallowed by got man'd by another Captain right after.
And that was his last stock.

Moral of the Story?

DON'T MESS WITH FALCON DITTOS

Amen to that, brotha. I actually do have a tendency to target people who aren't Falcon when I'm using him, too, as I'm sure you and Sonic Boom have realized by this point. I guess it's because I like to think of Captain Falcon as this narcissistic dimwit who can't tolerate anything except his own handsome image and solves all of his problems by punching things.

Sonic Boom said:
Or don't mess with 75M. It's the grandfather of all stages.

And Grizzly totally mindgamed me at the end of that match.

Yeah... I was just eying that lift the entire time and wondering if I should go for it or not. I probably would have just kept punching the air with you forever if I didn't figure that Atoyont and the other person were just idly watching us go at it.

That also reminds me, when you had your "BRB" name tag up, Atoyont, I tried to make it my mission to keep you alive so that I could just kill myself at the end and the person who didn't move at all would win. Of course, I failed spectacularly and died even before you.

Fun times. We must do it again.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
And speaking of switching Samus' forms, does anybody have any tips for her taunt transformation? I always try to do it whenever I get her, but I've never been successful. (it is Up-Down-Up, right? Or if it's Down-Up-Down, I try that, too, since I just alternate between the two as quick as I can)

Up-Down-Up(press those rapidly), if you press Left or Right accidentally. Do it start again, and again.

I main ZSS.

Anyway, I started to wonder Atoyont and Sonic boom chased me lol I was like "lolwut?" I picked C.F. against Atoyont(Ganondorf) and Sonic Boom (C.F.) They kept missing me with Warlock Punch and Falcon Punch. I'm really terrible with C.F.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I kept targeting you because I can't stand teabagging. Except with Ganondorf.

Plus you used META KNIGHT (victory is not his destiny).

Status
Not open for further replies.