• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club! [v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Ever heard of the Bowser Challenge in Melee?

Brawl's version of it is the Ganondorf Challenge.

Good luck; you'll need it.

I kinda heard of different Challenge before.

Atoyont; unfortunately, there's no knowledge about me because they never figure what I have been doing. So there is no time for me to tell something. Do you feel the same thing as this? Do you think I'm mean? Rude? Mad? Foolish? *sigh* Ace, please, remove me from this club.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
So there is no time for me to tell something. Do you feel the same thing as this? Do you think I'm mean? Rude? Mad? Foolish? *sigh* Ace, please, remove me from this club.

To me, you are none of the above. 'Nuff said. And are you absolutely sure you wish to leave? And speaking of which, AerialAce!, when will you update the first post? :/

So yes, your co-owner is back once more (don't worry I don't think I'm planning to ruin your streak any sooner, m19. xP)... but still remains active also at AllisBrawl. Pretty much at this point, not much has happened other than me re-picking up Wolf as one of my secondaries again. Man, I need to get a little more active via wi-fi... but then again with winter break coming up, I still have school stuff to deal with. :/

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
To me, you are none of the above. 'Nuff said. And are you absolutely sure you wish to leave? And speaking of which, AerialAce!, when will you update the first post? :/

College finals are not fun to prepare for, and they're happening this week. After that I'm making my brother a duct tape wallet (shouldn't take more than an hour or two, done my way), then catching up with computer-based duties, such as the club roster.

You ever had the need to start doing something random and cool and not stop until it's finished? I'm creating a theme and a set of like 30 songs for a Guitar Hero PC clone and it's going to take SO MUCH work but as a long-term project I'm going to learn to about programming, music and graphical design through something I started on a whim just because it sounded fun. And it IS fun, though I'm just doing the graphical silliness first. Then music, which will take forever to get right, then perfecting the theme through redoing the programming and changing the graphics to reflect those changes.

But yeah. I've had too much on my mind lately to play Brawl much, and I haven't really been paying much attention to the forums either. Sorry for my absence yet again guys. Jeez, it feels like all I do is apologize in this thread.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
So Peach has a huge combo/kill set-up now.

Just what she needs, more hype for the stereotypically snobby Peach mains to gloat about. People are thinking of her going up to Top 10 with this. :/

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
It can be SDIed out of I believe, and it may be possible for moves like Whirling Fortress and Fire to go out of it.

I doubt she'll be top 10 though.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
SDIed out of a single-hit move?

Sonic's Spring should not be getting him out of it, so moves that can break it have to be less than three frames. Fortress, Wolf's Shine, some Sex kicks, Rest, etc.

But LOL at Wolf taking 95% before he can do anything out of it (assuming the player's not fast enough to react and Shine).

Last edited:

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
"SDI" is basically altering your position at the moment of attack. You can do it with single hit moves, it's just a lot harder because you don't have multiple chances to get it right.

Wolf is so screwed lol

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I guess I should be pressing the Control stick Up every time I get hit, lol.

Although, the chain can only work within a small percent margin. So that's a weakness, maybe - the other guy can basically play keep away until either Peach throws enough turnips to get that person above the percent range, or makes a mistake trying to attempt the chain.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Oh man, ever since the playable SSE stages mumbo jumbo, I've been addicted to it. >.>
[IMG200]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg246/Lolygon-Z/al_091129_1754binout.jpg[/IMG200]
You cannot grasp the true form of the Wifi Waiting Room's attack!

Well, I was playing with Atoyont and my AiB friend WEDGE yesterday, though. My Wolf has surprisingly improved. Too bad Wifi kept disconnecting Umbre, though. :/
By the way, how the heck does Wolf deal with Sonic? >.>

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Ace....Why were you spamming with Pikachu's thunder jolt for? o_O I didn't spam with Marth except MK and Snake(if you keep spamming with only one attack =/ ).

Wasn't really looking for a serious fight--challenged fhqwhgads out of boredom (and a change of pace, as New! Super Mario Bros. has been in my Wii since it came out) and you jumped in.Plus I knew you'd knock me out if you got near me, so I kept you from doing that.

I had a serious chance in the second match, but I was pushed off the stage and my down smash turned into a fast-fall d-air. And it was right after that sweet kill, too...

Note: I love footstool KOs. So silly.

See also: finals suck. I should get back to studying for Psychology.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Try to reduce Pikachu's thunder jolt because it's very predictable. I never approach someone(like keyblade bearer 430 chases me all the times thou.). I just do between gimp and camp. It's probably more like FFA. <_< "Spamming" is for only tournament.

Agree with Sonic Boom about Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.