• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club! [v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
You're in. You're also a co-owner. The old crew's coming back together!

And as I said before..."Awesome! :]" And btw, thanks ^^ I'll make sure I'm accomplishing my duties for this club as a co-owner.

Cool, the old crew is coming! Welcome, starfire_jirachi! Nice to have former members here! I usually get in last in Wi-Fi matches. I have been improving though!!

Thanks! And yup, sure is ^^ A small tip...you improve better in Brawl when you brawl against someone (whether it's on wi-fi or in person) instead of CPUs. That's what I usually do and I've actually racked up a lot of improvemnts through that method.

I know I've said this through the Nintendo club already but...speaking of Brawl, I've managed to accomplish the use of Ike's d-tilt spike for the first couple of times. And there was one day that I brawled Atoyont on wi-fi and I d-tilt spiked him twice xD Of course, now that leaves me to Link's d-tilt spike to master...and it's possible to do that!

Aura Master

Smell of Success
Cool, the old crew is coming! Welcome, starfire_jirachi! Nice to have former members here! I usually get in last in Wi-Fi matches. I have been improving though!!

Yeah, but what happened to Icedragon. <-- i think thats his user.

Alright like I said. I haven't played brawl in like 4 months so I need to practice. Only problem is I got another addiction following me

Halo 3

My brother got an XBox360 so im addicted but im gonna start playing brawl again. So I need to get my FC.

And I might not win any matches because I'm bad and I dont get any of the strategies. And Torp wont brawl with me even though im bad. >.>

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I want to Brawl you now, Torpoleon, since I like people who are good.

I shouldn't have been hit by that spike twice. >.>
Regardless, those were good Brawls.

Torpoleon

I'll Brawl people later. I am really no in the mood because of junk on a different site. I'll probably lose the battle because I am not really the best. Well actually, I am pretty good!! I've beaten a lot of LV9 characters with Toon Link.

Last edited:

Aura Master

Smell of Success
I am the worst in this club >.>.

I can't even beat a level 9 CPU. well, not anymore.

Blazios

I'm starting to try and obtain a new, fun main. Solimar. Starting by beating Level 3 computers, then moving up to Level 9 computers, then other humans.

I tried him on a Basic Brawl yesterday. It is awfully funny watching Ike or Captain Falcon or anyone with no projectiles being beaten up by somebody the size of a 50p piece.

Caaz

Awesomeliciousness.
I am the worst in this club >.>.

I can't even beat a level 9 CPU. well, not anymore.

No you're not! i'm worst... hmm only one way to settle it right?

I'm starting to get the hang of this game alot :D it's really fun :D

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Battle of the "worst?"

Ace, you have my third character down as G&W, when it's actually Wario or Ike. Just thought I'd say that.

By the way, is it possible to go onto Basic Brawl and challenge people one-on-one without hoping to get lucky? Most of the time I'm thrown into a Brawl with three other people, but I prefer one-on-one matches to anything else.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Battle of the "worst?"

Ace, you have my third character down as G&, when it's actually Wario or Ike. Just thought I'd say that.

By the way, is it possible to go onto Basic Brawl and challenge people one-on-one without hoping to get lucky? Most of the time I'm thrown into a Brawl with three other people, but I prefer one-on-one matches to anything else.
I got lucky enough toget into a one on one basic brawl. I was Toon Link and ironically, so was the other person and we were battling on the Pirate Ship. I won. I don't know if it was a close match or not. It is on my replay data though.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Glad, you made this club.

Username: Zero-Wolf
Characters: Zero Suit Samus/ Marth/ Snake/ Lucario
FC: 2148-7821-3266
(I'm with my bro, Metamence)

Added. Good to see you back.

Had a crazy set of Brawls with The_Mexican_Smeargle last night. He's not great, but the games were fun. I kept things even by using characters I don't play often--which made me wonder why I don't play them.

Ace just loves insulting me in a nice way =P, 'course I'm not great, I'm a lover not a fighter Xd

And I told you, we need to do more Toon Link Vs Lucas.

Last edited:

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Username: Icydragon0605
Characters: Ness, Diddy Kong
Friend Code: Don't use it anymore.

Glad to see you remade this club:). I'll join, I probably won't post as much but i'll try.

Skull13

A few more things.

So many entries in such a short amount of time. AerialAce! must be popular around here. I'm a little jealous.

Because this club is active, I'd like to add it back to my signature. I had the original one, but since it was closed, only my club was in it.

Anyway, nice to see the old crew getting back together.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Played a few matches with SaulGCube last night. We started with different characters, but it eventually boiled down to a gauntlet of Sonic/Toon Link matches, with each of getting a few victories here and there. And we both suicided on our last stock once, with made it hilarious.

I'm up for a few Brawls most of the time today, so if anyone wants to, let me know.

Aura Master

Smell of Success
I learned that I offically suck at SSBB but I'll be practicing. Z:)

Anyway, heres my FC

FC:2793-0351-5232

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Played a few matches with SaulGCube last night. We started with different characters, but it eventually boiled down to a gauntlet of Sonic/Toon Link matches, with each of getting a few victories here and there. And we both suicided on our last stock once, with made it hilarious.

I'm up for a few Brawls most of the time today, so if anyone wants to, let me know.
Yeah lol those were good brawls, after fighting you a little i got used too your speed so i could counter you better.

I was joining in Ota's brawl w/SaulGCube and RZA. I won once lol. However, it has been lagging though for next brawl. =/ I'm trying to take time more w/strategys since.

SaulGCube; I laughed so hard because you were killed by PK thunder. x)
-_- Ota got lucky with that ok?xD

Status
Not open for further replies.