• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
May I please be Ike Rank? Will you also change me from R.0.B player to R.O.B./Ike/Lucario/Jigglypuff player, please? (My friend code is 3137-0097-6156, if you also want to add that to my details. I'm sorry if I sound naggy. >_<)

Who was the 1st Brawl character you picked when you first got Brawl?

I actually chose Ike for my first match. I stuck with him until I unlocked Lucario.

U DIE TONIGHT

don't be afraid
i used bowser in my first match

bowsercided the whole game =P

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Hey Icydragon can you add toon link to my mains list? Thanks

I brawled Ico today. (He won all the matches)
The only match I won was when Atoyant came (For two matches). That match was an "epic failure" as Ico would say. I only took 25% damage. I think I killed Ico or Atoyant 3 times with my beam gun (I was Falco)
It was fun though :)

Me and xgina haven't had a match yet. We started a practice one, but then he lost connection or quit the match :S
Hey, I won that first match with all three of us. Just barely, though. That second one occurred when I had to go, so I wasn't trying lol.

Sorry to hear about that, xgina.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
hi guys it's ~**~*~*~XgInA~*~*~*~*~ (erik destler) and i spammed up crmt and got myself ip banned

JUST SO YOU KNOW.

so yeah. I QUIT i guess

Me and xgina haven't had a match yet. We started a practice one, but then he lost connection or quit the match :S

On the plus side, you win. Go you.

I'll flip through the posts and check the winners soon. Kinda busy now.

JaimeGreenan

Raptor Ruler has forgotten all about the tournament and I keep asking him to brawl but he won't!

Phendrona

Hey, I won that first match with all three of us. Just barely, though. That second one occurred when I had to go, so I wasn't trying lol.

Sorry to hear about that, xgina.

Free-for-alls don't really determine anything really :/
I was playing a hit and run match too
. Maybe we can brawl a sometime?

Was that reallly xgina? Didn't seam like him because I couldn't understand his post :/
What is he saying? I'm his opponent in the tourney..

:wub:disc

more like :mam:anbou
i. am. banned. forever. IP and everything. i am magic (using a proxy) and so am posting under an alt right now. you advance.

understand now???????????????? ????????????????? ????

(if anyone here feels like contacting me for whatever reason im online a lot on msn, xgina@live.com)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
i. am. banned. forever. IP and everything. i am magic (using a proxy) and so am posting under an alt right now. you advance.

understand now???????????????? ????????????????? ????

(if anyone here feels like contacting me for whatever reason im online a lot on msn, xgina@live.com)

Of course I can understand the first time you said it ^^ Wait...how exactly did you get permabanned from this site? o.o But anyway...

I've had some great brawls with Metamence, Zero-Wolf, Icosahedron, Torterra14, Trace360, Falco320, Atoyont, Wiimote, and some other youtuber...but yeah I feel wiped out especially when I haven't brawled Metamence or Zero-Wolf in such awhile. I think I've only improved a little bit since my last brawl with those two. There's chances I might not play online tomorrow unless I get myself a long rest. And yeah that's about it for now :/ Meanwhile, I'm either playing with my DS or studying for my semester finals...

Edit @ 6:43pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8) - I managed to get back online and brawl AerialAce! under his request in wanting to see how my Zelda matches up with his. My Zelda won against his...although it was a close one :] Then we've had more close matches (AerialAce! winning most of them)...especially when I almost defeated his Pikachu with my Pit the first time I used him!!! >.< At first his Pikachu's damage percentage was higher than my Pit's but when electricity became too overpowered for my two-bladed angel and damage percentage became higher than Pikachu's, he managed to get me at the last second...but on the bright side, I found myself a strategy when using Pit ^^ Brawls were awesometastic :D

Last edited:

Phendrona

Okay thanks xgina!

So I guess I win my tourney match Idrag! (Yay?)

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Okay, so my parents are being stupid for lack of a better word, and have cut off all internet access on my computer. In other words, I'll be on a pretty long forum hiatus, but I'll try to get on and check this club any chance I get. I'm not backing out of the tournament, though - if my future opponents could just PM me, that would be great. And of course, I'll still be on Wi-Fi often, so if I've added you then feel free to set up a match with me there.

Anyways, yeah I think AerialAce!'s Falcon is slightly better than mine, considering he won the majority of our Falcon dittos last time we brawled. Though I do appreciate the sentiment, ground tamer.

Had some pretty fun free-for-alls with starfire_jirachi, Torterra14, and Metamence/Zero-Wolf today. Won some, lost most, and continually lost to Zero-Wolf. >_> Oh, but I pretty much owned Trace360 and Falco320, so that was good.

Phendrona, that would be exactly what I would call it. You spammed Falco's laser, but it was damn effective, lol. Atoyont and I screwed up our recovery so bad. xD Btw I don't think I'm immune to lag, but I'm probably just more used to fighting in it than most.

Anyways, I'm practicing with Pit and R.O.B. now. Two more characters to add to the roster! :p Haven't tried out R.O.B. against any human players yet, as I'm still trying to get accustomed to his aerials. I'm decent with Pit though, having somehow always been able to repress the urge to spam side-B, and I only really lost to Zero-Wolf’s Pit, which doesn’t worry me too much considering I already know he’s better than me. I’m extremely glad that neither he nor his brother are in the tournament, if I might add, haha.

Sorry to hear that xgina, hope to see you on Wi-Fi regardless. Same with you Alzi.

Torpoleon

I am battling Enigma and I don't know when he is on so I can arrange a brawl with him. Can someone help me? It doesn't show when he is on or off or what he is doung if that helps.

Well, I've returned from a couple day hiatus, which means that I am once again ready for brawling (after I get my Wii set up again that is). Also, is there going to be any kind of update to the official tournament post regarding the second round soon?

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Had some pretty fun free-for-alls with starfire_jirachi, Torterra14, and Metamence/Zero-Wolf today. Won some, lost most, and continually lost to Zero-Wolf. >_> Oh, but I pretty much owned Trace360 and Falco320, so that was good.

Anyways, I'm practicing with Pit and R.O.B. now. Two more characters to add to the roster! :p Haven't tried out R.O.B. against any human players yet, as I'm still trying to get accustomed to his aerials. I'm decent with Pit though, having somehow always been able to repress the urge to spam side-B, and I only really lost to Zero-Wolf’s Pit, which doesn’t worry me too much considering I already know he’s better than me. I’m extremely glad that neither he nor his brother are in the tournament, if I might add, haha.

Ummm....you have a mistake about Pit. Pit was not my main. Metamence used him. So it's ok with FFA.

I grabbed Starfire-Jirachi and Torterra14 w/ ZSS a lot.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Ummm....you have a mistake about Pit. Pit was not my main. Metamence used him. So it's ok with FFA.

I grabbed Starfire-Jirachi and Torterra14 w/ ZSS a lot.

Ya think?!?!?! Anyway yeah those were some fun brawls...I haven't brawled you or your brother for awhile but I'm used to getting owned by you two -.- The least to say, from my performance in those brawls there was some slight improvement :/

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Phendrona, that would be exactly what I would call it. You spammed Falco's laser, but it was damn effective, lol. Atoyont and I screwed up our recovery so bad. xD Btw I don't think I'm immune to lag, but I'm probably just more used to fighting in it than most.
Well, at the beginning, that was quite humorous when we both died lol.
I'm practicing with Pit
So you are evil. It wasn't just a random. WHY

R.O.B.'s aerials (from my perspective)
Nair: Very effective, lasts long, has decent priority and is powerful.
Fair: Not much knockback, but when combined with his Up B can create a "Wall of Pain" of sorts. Decent priority and speed.
Bair: Don't use it much, but it's got good range and power.
Uair: Similar to his Fair, but a bit more powerful.
Dair: A spike with deceptive range.

Any of the booster attacks have a bit of lag, though, so beware.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Anyways, yeah I think AerialAce!'s Falcon is slightly better than mine, considering he won the majority of our Falcon dittos last time we brawled. Though I do appreciate the sentiment, ground tamer.

Just to clear things up with my statement over who has the better Falcon; Whenever I brawl Ace!, he usually uses his Pikachu and Ness. I rememebr brawling Ico against his Falcon, and getting owned, more recently then I rememebr Ace!'s Falcon. Oh well...

Anyone up for a few quick brawls? Vm, or pm, whichever floats your boat, me if you want to...

:wub:disc

more like :mam:anbou
Sorry to hear that xgina, hope to see you on Wi-Fi regardless. Same with you Alzi.

i meant to get banned though, it would be pretty hard to accidentally land myself an IP ban

don't have you registered though. new fc is 0302-3604-2511 and i'll still be on quite a bit after christmas. assuming i don't get bored of guitar hero ;194;

(this will probably be my last post here assuming people stop asking why i was banned)

Phendrona

Well thats my strategy in Free for alls. Hit and run.
I also just spam blaster whenever I can (With Falco)

Too bad about the internet thing
I'm so mad that I'm not going to be able to brawl after december 25th..
I plan on brawling a lot of people from this club after January 5th (when I'm coming back)

I think I'm becoming a better player overall (Wi-fi is a real help. I have found that CPU's don't determine anything really.)

JaimeGreenan

I had brawls with Starfire_jirachi, Torterra14, Zero-Wolf, Metamence and Icosahedron yesterday.

I found out I'm quite good with G&W even though I haven't used him before since I beat Metamence, Zero-Wolf and Torterra14!

EDIT: Inactive on Brawl since I have 'beginner's luck' and 'no talent'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.