• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull13

Christmas Eve fever.

I'm anxious for challengers, or to become a part of a tournament. Even with Christmas coming tomorrow, I'll still be feeling the same way. If it helps, maybe I should give away my Wii Message Board number...

My first character that I've used was Mario against Bowser (Unless you want to include The Subspace Emissary's Mario Vs. Kirby).

Bye for now.

Addie

(•✖•)
I'm anxious for challengers, or to become a part of a tournament. Even with Christmas coming tomorrow, I'll still be feeling the same way. If it helps, maybe I should give away my Wii Message Board number..

Basically me to. I really want a fight.

Phendrona

If anyone wants to brawl from this club, My friend code is: 3136-6280-5481
Visitor message if you want to brawl!

m190049

Local psychopath
I feel like fighting someone now... =3
It's a bit late, but...

Hm... I haven't brawled anyone here yet. If anyone wants to test me, send me a message...

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Hahaha I just remembered something totally awesome from yesterday or whenever I brawled Zero-Wolf/Metamence and starfire_jirachi.

You guys remember when it was my Kirby vs. starfire's Zelda vs. Zero-Wolf's Lucario? The last life... man, first let me tell you that I only play Kirby as a gimmick, nothing else, hence the Inhale spamming. :p But wow... I sucked up Zelda, copying Nayru's Love, then busted it out at THE most opportune time to reflect Lucario's Aura Sphere back at him, killing him, then I managed to finish the job against Zelda using a flurry of bairs. Sorry about that guys, but I just found that kill to be absolutely amazing but at the same time hilarious. XD

Oh, and Merry Christmas to everyone here!

Skull13

Merry Christmas!

Only one thing I want to say right now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Torpoleon

Don't some people want to say Happy Hanukkah to Jews like me? Happy Hanukkah everyone! Is the tournament still going? I just need to know.

Dattebayo

Banned
Merry Christmas, members of the Brawl club! So, are we going to do something in Brawl for Christmas?

Dig-kun

NEW TOPIC:
Do u guys try to play target smash to beat high scores and things like these?
I try with my brother
The one I most liked was the level 5 with Falco and Pit, I think was 8 seconds, not as good as the videos that comes from Wifi everyday, but I liked
^^

Merry Christmas to u all
=D

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Sometimes but I'm still wondering how they beat the smashes like that. o_O
Also has anyone ever gotten a brawl video instead of target smash videos?

Dig-kun

Sometimes but I'm still wondering how they beat the smashes like that. o_O
Also has anyone ever gotten a brawl video instead of target smash videos?

No, never
Just Target smash or Home-Run Contest
I keep trying but they´re so fast
xD

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Oh i wish they would post brawl videos to every once-in-awhile -_-
Lol i wonder how many times they do it until they perfect it...o_O

Trace360

zzzzzz
Do u guys try to play target smash to beat high scores and things like these?
No, once finish a target practice, I'm pretty much not going back there again.

O if anyone would like to brawl for today VM me.

Phendrona

Merry Christmas and happy Hanukah (I is jewish) everyone!
Im looking forward to brawling when I can

Last edited:

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Happy holidays, everyone!

I am battling Enigma and I don't know when he is on so I can arrange a brawl with him. Can someone help me? It doesn't show when he is on or off or what he is doung if that helps.

It sounds like Enigma must be using invisible mode. I bet he'll turn it off once he sees this. Hope that helps.

...Anyway, winter break started for me a couple days ago, and now that Christmas is pretty much over I'll be spending most of my time on the computer or playing Brawl. Of course, I almost always spend most of my time that way, but I mean more than usual.

Dig-kun

Oh i wish they would post brawl videos to every once-in-awhile -_-
Lol i wonder how many times they do it until they perfect it...o_O

Yup
I got angry by seeing the characters running all that
o_O
But I´m proud of myself with some records
xD

And I think Brawl videos would be harder cuz it had to have a perfect fight so be sent
U got?
^^

m190049

Local psychopath
They don't send brawl videos because. Well, usually, they're too long.
Besides, what's to show?
A hilarious ending?
Or maybe just a short 1-stock match where someone did some epic combo and won in 18 seconds?

Mmmm... Could work. But seems unlikely.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Well mostly all my replays have funny moments so that could work :p
Also, there's also the random wifi battles which are 2 minutes long only so you could save those.

Status
Not open for further replies.