• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m190049

Local psychopath
Lucario's my 2nd/3rd (still organizing list...) best.

When I do brawls, I actually occasionally get complimented for my good Lucario game.
The thing is though...
I rarely practice with him. o.o
And I mean rarely.
I only really use him when in serious matches.

I was thinking... Maybe I should start practicing with him...?

SaulGCube

Aeroga
I believe that is right about double team. I often use double team...
Torterra14 and I can use Lucario. That remind of me to kill someone from Wi-fi. xD.

So I doubt, Pokewisdomgiver. Because you didn't notice what I was doing.
You aint gonna kill me Neku xD knowing you, you like using aura sphere alot -_-
remember those matches when i was Pokemon Trainer and you were Lucario?

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Lucario's my 2nd/3rd (still organizing list...) best.

When I do brawls, I actually occasionally get complimented for my good Lucario game.
The thing is though...
I rarely practice with him. o.o
And I mean rarely.
I only really use him when in serious matches.

I was thinking... Maybe I should start practicing with him...?
Depends on how you practice. Playing against CPUs isn't always the best idea.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
We'll see about that ;] I'll look forward to this today if it's possible...but actually I'm going to use my shopping spree present today so I don't think I'll brawl till this afternoon :/ I'll finally get a video capture card ^^ Yes that means...I will record online brawls (the good ones, of course) and only the good brawls will be up on my youtube. Don't worry...I'm nice enough to not upload any, if you wish :]

As a matter of fact, disregard that. I can't do it anymore because apparently my TV is missing something my video capture card needed so my dad has gone to return both items. My present will be replaced with City Folk, which is a good thing :] So yeah...that's just it :/

SaulGCube

Aeroga
I sumtimes use aura sphere when Lucario becomes strong enough. I might take you down. ;D And yep, when we were practiced with our own.
LOL!sometimes?? Neku please admit the sad truth of how you use aura sphere to much xD
Hey got a question has the wifi on brawl been horrible to everyone else?

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
LOL!sometimes?? Neku please admit the sad truth of how you use aura sphere to much xD
Hey got a question has the wifi on brawl been horrible to everyone else?

Yea the wifi is messed up right now. (The servers)

P.S. My Lucario pwns all of yours.

I also have a new main. Ness!

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Yea the wifi is messed up right now. (The servers)

P.S. My Lucario pwns all of yours.

I also have a new main. Ness!
Oh yeah good luck with him ^^ I only have one piece of advice when you use him... Practice with his PK thunder! I always see ko yourself when you use it xD

Well...Compare Trela to me for using Lucario.

You know, I grab only the heaviest characters to throw into the air. Then combo. The high damage(only the light characters) can be koed when I use aura sphere.
Actually Trela doesn't use aura sphere that much.
Tell that to Squirtle and Ivysaur -_-

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Oh yeah good luck with him ^^ I only have one piece of advice when you use him... Practice with his PK thunder! I always see ko yourself when you use it xD

I have been a lot today.

I made up this combo today that koed James everytime we brawled...
[/QUOTE]

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....

Actually Trela doesn't use aura sphere that much.
Tell that to Squirtle and Ivysaur -_-

That's the same thing I do. But it's hard to explain about Lucario. Anyway, I have new main, R.OB. ^___^

Torterra14, you need to practice with Ness. Good luck with that! =)

SaulGCube

Aeroga
That's the same thing I do. But it's hard to explain about Lucario. Anyway, I have new main, R.OB. ^___^

Torterra14, you need to practice with Ness. Good luck with that! =)
Your maining R.O.B to? We gotta have a Rob match one time then lol
But since when did you start liking him?

m190049

Local psychopath
Hey guys look at this http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=55527 apparently the wifi is only temporary and should last only about a day or so.
Also Basic Brawl and Team Battle are working fine.
Fine dont tell Neku -_-

...Well it's not like we didn't know why they were down.

With christmas, comes lots of people with presents.
With presents, comes lots of people with video games.
With (many of the popular) videos games, comes WiFi.
With lots of people playing WiFi, comes server crashing.

I kinda predicted this would happen a week ago.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
I guess i was the only one then o_O
Guess its a good thing i didn't get a Wii for Christmas either then.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Although I use Lucas better than Ness, I managed to recently main Ness as a secondary!

And yeah I'll probably be on wi-fi today...but there are higher chances I won't be because my two cousins are sleeping over. They're female brawlers too...although one of them is a noobish Pit spammer (she only uses Pit!); the other isn't a spammer at all but she mostly uses Ike. If I do go on and if my cousins plan to join in the online brawls, just don't mind them...>.>

Status
Not open for further replies.