• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m190049

Local psychopath
This isn't brawl- related, but... It's Super Smash Bros. and Wii related.
Plus I think you'd all be interested to hear...

Super Smash Bros. coming to Japanese Wii systems
After almost 10 years since its Nintendo 64 release, Super Smash Bros. will be available for download on the Japanese Wii Virtual Console for 1,200 Wii Points beginning in January.

It is still unknown when this Virtual Console title will arrive in the rest of the continents.

Source:
Nintendo.co.jp Virtual Console Lineup (Japanese)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.

After almost 10 years since its Nintendo 64 release, Super Smash Bros. will be available for download on the Japanese Wii Virtual Console for 1,200 Wii Points beginning in January.

It is still unknown when this Virtual Console title will arrive in the rest of the continents.

Source:

This is very interesting. If this really happens, I can finally play the first Smash game!!! :D Yes...I've only played Melee and Brawl in the series. But this is really some great news ^^

Oh yeah...if wi-fi isn't working for you guys at this time, it's going haywire again >.> About an hour ago I had a few brawls with JaimeGreenan and also another few brawls with a youtube (with me winning most of the brawls) and the wi-fi server's been fine. But a few mins ago, when I was about to brawl someone else, we couldn't even join each other's rooms. Even my other pplz in my roster are starting to complain again about the wi-fi server :/ WHEN IS THIS CHAOS GOING TO BE OVER?!?!

Dig-kun

This is very interesting. If this really happens, I can finally play the first Smash game!!! :D Yes...I've only played Melee and Brawl in the series. But this is really some great news ^^

Yup, I´ve just played it at an emulator at the pc
^^
It was slow
But I wanna play it normally

It´ll be perfect
And why did they put it more expensive?
Just cuz everyone was waiting for
Nintendo´s cruel and rich
=P

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.

Source:
Imagine if they were to add wi-fi battle feature.

Dig-kun

Imagine if they were to add wi-fi battle feature.

It´d be awesome
But I never heard of a game of Virtual Console that was changed like this
It´s a hopeless thing for me
:p

Skull13

Coming soon: Super Smash Bros.

With the worldwide smashing success of its sequels, I have a feeling that it's a strong possibility. Plus it's an awesome thought that Super Smash Bros. may soon be coming to the Wii Virtual Console worldwide.

.::Escalator::.

"GO TEAM BOOBIES!"
Heya everyone.
I assume I am not the newest "member" to join as of late, with Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and boxing day and all...but whatever. The point is that I own the game and I'd like to join the club.

....well, probably not "join" in the traditional sense. I'll be more of a guest, really. See, I'm not all into Pokemon much nowadays, so my visits to the site have been virtually nonexistent as of late. So yeah... I'm still putting this form down, just try not to delete me.

I'll try to come onto Serebii more often because I realize the forum isn't exclusively for pokemon, and there are other things to discuss, sooooo.....yeah:

.::Escalator::. - PT, Kirby, Lucario, Meta Knight, Pit, Luigi
FC: 0688 9236 0921
0 points

Dig-kun

Have u guys seen today video????
o_O
It was scary!!!
Toon Link Target Smash lv.4
8'98''
o_O
I got scared

Dig-kun

I found it epic. =P
And good use of the boomerang.

It was more than epic
It was just perfect
And was a perfect use of boomerang
I hardly control it to hit one
hahahah

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Heya everyone.
I assume I am not the newest "member" to join as of late, with Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and boxing day and all...but whatever. The point is that I own the game and I'd like to join the club.

....well, probably not "join" in the traditional sense. I'll be more of a guest, really. See, I'm not all into Pokemon much nowadays, so my visits to the site have been virtually nonexistent as of late. So yeah... I'm still putting this form down, just try not to delete me.

I'll try to come onto Serebii more often because I realize the forum isn't exclusively for pokemon, and there are other things to discuss, sooooo.....yeah:

.::Escalator::. - PT, Kirby, Lucario, Meta Knight, Pit, Luigi
FC: 0688 9236 0921
0 points

You may join :D I hope you have fun here ^^
/modduties

My goodness it's been the 3rd day that the wi-fi server's been going crazy nuts @___@ Man...I seriously wonder when this chaos will be over. There's a youtuber (who's a really good Zelda/Sheik player...he's a whole lot better than me with that character) who's willing to rate my Link and add me to his list >___< And speaking of my newly-mained secondary Ness, I'm gonna need some more training...

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Sorry for the recent lack of activity, guys. I'd say life is getting in the way of my forum time, but the way things are going lately, it's more accurate to say that the forums aren't nearly as fun as my life. Spending time with your sister and her husband and son for the first time in months (has it been over a year?) can do that to you.

*sigh*

I wish they lived closer.

Anyway, new games have distracted me greatly from Brawl, especially Guitar Hero, which was a blast with more family to join in than usual. I'll get to my tournament match as soon as the Wi-Fi servers clear up, I guess. By this time, it'll be impossible for me to track down the results for each match, so I'll PM everyone asking for their match's results in a short while. I've got schoolwork to take care of in the meantime, now that my sister and company have gone back to Maryland.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
VC games are just ports.

They won't add WiFi...
Don't be so certain; remember Pokémon Snap?

Anyway, good matches yesterday with m190049, AEROBLASTER (your R.O.B. is too good bah), and some guy named Ota/Oats. Does anyone know who he is? He likes to play as Ness/Lucas. Ness mainly.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Don't be so certain; remember Pokémon Snap?

Anyway, good matches yesterday with m190049, AEROBLASTER (your R.O.B. is too good bah), and some guy named Ota/Oats. Does anyone know who he is? He likes to play as Ness/Lucas. Ness mainly.

Ota/Oats...I sometimes brawl him although I don't think he has an account here at the forums. Indeed his Ness is good :] And speaking of today, I hope the wi-fi server is working...

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I was just wondering. Apparently, Icosahedron got his Friend Code from SaulGCube and I got it from Icosahedron, so eh. He obviously likes Pokémon though, since at least 3 of his 4 taunts involve Pokémon (It's Super Effective!/It's Not Very Effective.../Critical Hit!).

On one of the matches, 3 of my 4 lives were taken out by his PK Thunder ram. Not fun.

m190049

Local psychopath
I killed myself once to let Areo take care of him, just because he took 3 of my 4 lives while I barely did 20 damage. ._.
He's a freaking epic Ness...

Status
Not open for further replies.