• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phendrona

I'm in the mood for a Brawl now
Visitor message me if you would like to!

Torpoleon

What is the funniest picture in your album so far?
Hmm.....when I was Toon Link battling Zelda at th iceberg stage. Link and Zelda were doing sychronized swimming and thy were both drowning and Toon Link was fully underwater!!

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
I'll be brawling for a while, too. Again, just add me and meet me on wi-fi; if you find I haven't added your fc yet, just send me a vm.

Dig-kun

So, folks
Have 32 people joined us?

I was off yesterday cuz I had to study for 2day´s classes
=T

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
So, folks
Have 32 people joined us?

I was off yesterday cuz I had to study for 2day´s classes
=T

Nope...we need about 1-2 more people to join the tourney before it resumes.

And speaking of brawl, I've finally decided to create an account on Smashboards...feel free to add me if you have one (and I know a few of you who do) :] It's the same username...I'll always be known as starfire_jirachi when it comes to forum sites but I'll always be known as xvalentinexbladex on other sites such as youtube and *coughcoughmyspacecoughcough*

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
@ Skiks and politoed321, you're both accepted into the club.

Either of you interested in the Water Cup? It's a best two of three itemless tournament, double-elimination with 32 people.

We're currently two short of getting started.
I guess I could do depending on the times. It sounds like fun. What are the rules I have to be aware of?

-WOLF-

Btw, online name is FRANK

Alzi

Toon link
Can i join this club?

Alzi
Brawl FC: 5327-2370-9889
Best with Toon Link.

Also i want to join the tourney thats on right now.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Permission granted. Welcome to the club.

And that's the last person! I'll update the tourney list tomorrow morning. I'm feeling sick beyond imagination right now. I've been trying to push forward and get things done anyway, but I've made things worse, and I'm entirely useless right now.

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Can i join this club?

Alzi
Brawl FC: 5327-2370-9889
Best with Toon Link.

Also i want to join the tourney thats on right now.

bum bum bum! Our last participant! The Water Cup will start soon! Hopefully by tommorow.

I will update the listings immediately!

3 lives, no items, best 2 out of three, most likely double elimination. As soon as I get your approval we will only need 1 more participant!

Sounds like good rules. But do we have to use the same character every time? Or can we change?

Sounds like good rules. But do we have to use the same character every time? Or can we change?

You may change characters, but do it at your own risk. Considering that this is a tournament, you are going to want to play with your mains all or most of the time. That is just a suggestion though.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
bum bum bum! Our last participant! The Water Cup will start soon! Hopefully by tommorow.

I will update the listings immediately!

Hehehe...yeah a reminder to you IcyDragon, I've enlisted Alzi (since we've managed to meet up on Smashboards) so that earns me another +15 points ^^

But yay we've reached the mark!!! I hope it does start tomorrow...anyway it's a Friday and I'm open to brawl on Friday night :D

Alzi

Toon link
starfire_jirachi said to join the club if you would like so i did. But i can already tell who is going to win this tourney by looking at the list. I can't find the rules for the tourney. Is it that moveset contest the water cup??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.