• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m190049

Local psychopath
Yeah, but people don't really want to just watch some match for two minutes...
It's not as fun.

Dig-kun

Well mostly all my replays have funny moments so that could work :p
Also, there's also the random wifi battles which are 2 minutes long only so you could save those.

xD
I have one that is really funny
My brother has cooked Lugia, wgich we both didnt know that could
But it was so funny
hahaha

I hate the fact we cant copy the downloaded things
We could choose to copy some, of course not all of them, or the Wiis would be full
xD

SaulGCube

Aeroga
I guess its just me then.. oh well
I wonder what will happen once they run out of combination's for target test/home-run contest...
Edit:Lol always in a cheerfull mood Dig-Kun ^^ Wait you actually cooked lugia using kirbys f-smash? I might be thinking wrong right now :/

Last edited:

Dig-kun

I guess its just me then.. oh well
I wonder what will happen once they run out of combination's for target test/home-run contest...
Edit:Lol always in a cheerfull mood Dig-Kun ^^ Wait you actually cooked lugia using kirbys f-smash? I might be thinking wrong right now :/

Yup, it was with its Final Smash
^^
It was funny
Both pokeball and smash ball went out from a sandbag
I can send u the video after
^^
(after it was cooked, we started to kill ourselves to record hahahaha)

Well, when they run out of combinatioons they´ll accep mine
hahahahah

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Lol! Cool.
Heh, a couple of days ago i started using Jigglypuff and now Im kinda used to her fighting style though her smashes are slowwwww even her down smash. :/

Dig-kun

Lol! Cool.
Heh, a couple of days ago i started using Jigglypuff and now Im kinda used to her fighting style though her smashes are slowwwww even her down smash. :/

I´m still training with Lucario
^^

We should brawl anyday
^^

SaulGCube

Aeroga
I´m still training with Lucario
^^

We should brawl anyday
^^
Maybe tomorrow when i have access to the Wii.
Good luck with Lucario the thing i hate about Lucario is that it's kinda hard for me to get KO's on people since his smash are pretty slow and i don't like relieing(cant spell that word!) on his grabs.

Dig-kun

Good luck with Lucario the thing i hate about Lucario is that it's kinda hard for me to get KO's on people since his smash are pretty slow and i don't like relieing(cant spell that word!) on his grabs.

Ok
^^

Well, I like Lucario, even though I´m not all that good using it
=D

I´m bad on lot of words in english, as it´s not my first language
^^

m190049

Local psychopath
I found it kinda funny that you can cook Pokemon (and Assist Trophies?)...

So, still, anyone wanna test me...?
I see you guys rating each other all the time...
Anyone who want's to brawl, message me... =3

Last edited:

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....

Ok
^^

Well, I like Lucario, even though I´m not all that good using it
=D

I´m bad on lot of words in english, as it´s not my first language
^^

I did master Lucario. ^^

And Starfire_Jirachi, Wiimote, those are fun games! I don't know who Emu is...

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
And Starfire_Jirachi, Wiimote, those are fun games! I don't know who Emu is...

Emu is PokeWisdomGiver. OMFG the "Skull-bashing out of the stage" accident always happens when I use Pikachu and my hands start slipping >.> But anyway yeah those were some great brawls :] I managed to stay online a little longer just to brawl with three people from the #spp-chat...and goodness my Link and Toon Link were just too good for them that they got owned Hylian-style ;] But by the time I used Ike and Wolf, I messed up too much due to the lag >.>

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Emu is PokeWisdomGiver. OMFG the "Skull-bashing out of the stage" accident always happens when I use Pikachu and my hands start slipping >.> But anyway yeah those were some great brawls :] I managed to stay online a little longer just to brawl with three people from the #spp-chat...and goodness my Link and Toon Link were just too good for them that they got owned Hylian-style ;] But by the time I used Ike and Wolf, I messed up too much due to the lag >.>
Toon Link FTW! sorry just had to blurt that out.
PokemonWisdomGiver still has yet to tell me how your "uber beastly"link/toon link is xD

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
Toon Link FTW! sorry just had to blurt that out.
PokemonWisdomGiver still has yet to tell me how your "uber beastly"link/toon link is xD

Hahaha in a group she is good but one vs one it would be a lot easier to beat her down :p But I still have to test that.
But yes those were some great matches but Star and Adam DUMBO's. You should have gone for Neku not ME ugh having all 3 of you on my butt was a pain in the arse <_< Now Neku and Star I need to do some one on one matches to see how well you really do :p

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hahaha in a group she is good but one vs one it would be a lot easier to beat her down :p But I still have to test that.
But yes those were some great matches but Star and Adam DUMBO's. You should have gone for Neku not ME ugh having all 3 of you on my butt was a pain in the arse <_< Now Neku and Star I need to do some one on one matches to see how well you really do :p

We'll see about that ;] I'll look forward to this today if it's possible...but actually I'm going to use my shopping spree present today so I don't think I'll brawl till this afternoon :/ I'll finally get a video capture card ^^ Yes that means...I will record online brawls (the good ones, of course) and only the good brawls will be up on my youtube. Don't worry...I'm nice enough to not upload any, if you wish :]

Sorry that I haven't posted much since I joined, you guys were talking about spectator mode. One thing I love doing is watching spectator mode with no tripping hacks on, IF the game doesn't crash before the match starts, the match will play out and when there's a trip, it doesn't happen so everyone's game is offed lol and people start suiciding like crazy lol.

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
The trick w/ Jiggs is that she's best fighting airborne; she's one of the fastest characters in the game while flying.

EDIT: About that Kirby Final Smash, I remember I had Lyn (Assist Trophy) fall right into the pot as soon as she was about to strike.

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!

You've you to make better use of his other moves. While his f-smash is an amazing kill move and his up one isn't bad in the right situations, neither of them are easy to land. I usually stick to his up and side tilts on the ground and whatever aerials work in the current situation, though his d-air is the most useful.

Aura Sphere is an excellent move for annoying people, and keeping one charged is great for a surprise KO, provided you're not too predictable with it and you kept from spamming for long enough to let its power recharge.

Also, nobody ever sees Double Team coming. Ever. The fact that he even has a counter move just doesn't register in peoples' minds until it's too late. Use it, but don't overuse it or it will defeat the purpose.

Best thing about Lucario is his Aura's special ability. That combined with his great recovery combined with decent weight keep him alive more than long enough to abuse his power increase, and if you're playing with items it even speeds up his Final Smash.

I loved Mewtwo in Melee, but Lucario's got a similar feel to him and is actually GOOD. I really hope he sticks around for the next game.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Oiiiiii...me has forgot to announce something last night :O I now have a video capture card in my possession...yes that means I can record online brawls, but first it needs to be tested ^^ I'll post up a test vid here later on and I'm gonna need your opinions on quality. If it looks good then my mission is fully accomplished, no doubt :] And yes I'll be most likely be brawling today...but no worries, when I record, of course I'll be recording the good fights ;] 'Nuff said.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
The trick w/ Jiggs is that she's best fighting airborne; she's one of the fastest characters in the game while flying.

EDIT: About that Kirby Final Smash, I remember I had Lyn (Assist Trophy) fall right into the pot as soon as she was about to strike.
Yeah i know I just wish they made her smashes faster though.

You've you to make better use of his other moves. While his f-smash is an amazing kill move and his up one isn't bad in the right situations, neither of them are easy to land. I usually stick to his up and side tilts on the ground and whatever aerials work in the current situation, though his d-air is the most useful.

Aura Sphere is an excellent move for annoying people, and keeping one charged is great for a surprise KO, provided you're not too predictable with it and you kept from spamming for long enough to let its power recharge.

Also, nobody ever sees Double Team coming. Ever. The fact that he even has a counter move just doesn't register in peoples' minds until it's too late. Use it, but don't overuse it or it will defeat the purpose.

Best thing about Lucario is his Aura's special ability. That combined with his great recovery combined with decent weight keep him alive more than long enough to abuse his power increase, and if you're playing with items it even speeds up his Final Smash.

I loved Mewtwo in Melee, but Lucario's got a similar feel to him and is actually GOOD. I really hope he sticks around for the next game.
Oh yeah I forgot about the tilts and aura sphere. Double Team is also a good killing move(right Torterra 14?) but i rarely do it since i mostly miss with it -_-.

Last edited:

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Yeah i know I just wish they made her smashes faster though.

Oh yeah I forgot about the tilts and aura sphere. Double Team is also a good killing move(right Torterra 14?) but i rarely do it since i mostly miss with it -_-.
[spoil=Spoilers]So this how you multi-quote finally i figured it out.[/spoil]

I believe that is right about double team. I often use double team...
Torterra14 and I can use Lucario. That remind of me to kill someone from Wi-fi. xD.

So I doubt, Pokewisdomgiver. Because you didn't notice what I was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.