• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull13

Thanks, AerialAce!

Um...

yeah...

We're in the midst of a tournament now, it's just stalled for some reason. Sorry it started before you could join in, but there's always Skull13's new thread just for tournaments if you're looking to jump into something soon.

AerialAce!, I'm very grateful that you mentioned me and my thread.

I'm willing to accept anyone who wants to become part of a tournament while the one in this thread is going on. Just follow the rules of my thread, and we'll get started as soon as possible.

That thread is also accepting anyone who's up for Mario Kart Wii tournaments.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm just posting to say that I have to quit this club. Mainly due to my lack of activity but also because my attention is pulled elsewhere (my own club and the D/P/Plt battle sections). So with all due respect, I take my leave.

Have fun Brawling. ^_^

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
Hey, I'm just posting to say that I have to quit this club. Mainly due to my lack of activity but also because my attention is pulled elsewhere (my own club and the D/P/Plt battle sections). So with all due respect, I take my leave.

Have fun Brawling. ^_^

You don't have to quit just because your not that active. One can join, and than NEVER post again in the thread if they wanted.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
You don't have to quit just because your not that active. One can join, and than NEVER post again in the thread if they wanted.

True story.

Look at the Nintendo Club's members list. Like ten or twelve of them post semiregularly.

Yeah, I really need to get that showdown happening to rekindle club spirit. Let's get both tournaments over with ASAP.

*tries to get homework out of the way so he can play the final in the Nintendo club tourney tomorrow and contact Sogeking*

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Well AA!, don't kill me but I guess it would be better to repost the matchups...

Upper bracket:
SaulGCube vs. Dig-kun
Trace360 vs. Skiks
Zink12321 vs. Ground tamer (GT, just contact me, he's too lazy to sign on ever.)
Atoyont vs. IcyDragon 0605
Falco320 vs. assassinsceptile
Torterra14 vs. Mewluvr200
Icosahedron vs. AEROBLASTER
AerialAce! vs. Sogeking

Lower bracket:
a person vs. Raikou_fan
The 8-Bit Wonder vs. Copygoo
JaimeGreenan vs. Raptor ruler
GrizzlyB vs. starfire_jirachi (provided GrizzlyB is still eligible after returning from his brief ban)
Shinkagehadou vs. -WOLF-
PokeWisdomGiver vs. Blade Knight
xgina vs. Phendrona
Enigma vs. Torpoleon

Of these, I know that Phendrona beats xgina (considering he's IP banned), GrizzlyB beats starfire_jirachi, Icosahedron beats AEROBLASTER, and I guess I beat IcyDragon0605 (although I'd still like to Brawl him).

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
I remember that I had lost to Zink, thus placing me into the losers bracket. I'm pretty sure that Raptor Ruler forfeited because of wifi issues, and that starfire lost to GrizzlyB.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
All information posted on this page was added to my chart, I'll post that once I've got everyone's info--it'll need to be broken into four big images to fit on Photobucket.

Anyone that sees this message and has match results, please post them as soon as possible in the thread. I'll ship out PMs tomorrow, but it'll save me time if I get the results beforehand.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
The official tourney post, linked in my sig, has also been updated with that information. Really should've done that ages ago... *sigh*

Back to work. I have to dissect a virtual squid.

Don't even bother asking...

JaimeGreenan

Raptor Ruler's been inactive since the 7th and even before he wouldn't brawl!

Skull13

One game and one topic.

Just went through a few crazy games with starfire_jirachi, mostly Multi-Man Brawl.

Our chemistry was good, and I saved the replays. I was hoping to use all six of my main characters, but I was cut short, and never even got the chance for a rematch with her. Oh, well. Definitely next time.

How about another topic. I asked this in Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club), but I felt like asking this here, too.

Did you ever beat Boss Battles on Intense Mode? If so, with who? If not, what was the highest level you did and with who?
For me, it was Intense Mode with Mario. At first, I thought that Sonic was able to do it, because there were areas that became easier to play through with him. However, I could never finish properly with him. When I tried again with Mario, I completely surprised myself when I managed to accomplish the goal.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
I believe Torpoleon said he was dropping out of the tournament. If you change your mind, Torpoleon, pm me.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
How about another topic. I asked this in Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club), but I felt like asking this here, too.

Posting new topics is cool, and mentioning the other club doesn't hurt anything, but try not to link to it every time you come here, or you'll get a strike for advertising. It's against forum rules, and you've already got a link in your sig to begin with.

Recommending it to people seeking tournaments when we haven't got anything going on is fine--that's just being helpful.

Hey cool, I got to do something related to my position in the club today!

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Well i won my match against Dig-kun
The farthest i got in boss battles intense was at Tabuu using Toon Link though i spammed his dair the whole time lol

Hutchi94

<---Blue Umbreon
Tournumants

Is it too late to join a tournemant? if thats how you spell it! So can i join one. if not i can wait until there is a new one.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Raptor Ruler's been inactive since the 7th and even before he wouldn't brawl!
He didn't respond, though your post in his profile was simply notifying him that you're his opponent. If he doesn't sign on by the time everyone else finishes, it'll count as a forfeit. In the meantime, please send him another message asking him to contact you to schedule the match.
Well i won my match against Dig-kun
The farthest i got in boss battles intense was at Tabuu using Toon Link though i spammed his dair the whole time lol
Thanks, it'll be added to the results when I've got time tonight. I've got homework to do and the SAT to mentally prepare for by Saturday.
Is it too late to join a tournemant? if thats how you spell it! So can i join one. if not i can wait until there is a new one.
Yes, you're too late, and the next competition will have limited entry. We may or may not hold the next ordinary all-club tournament at the same time. I'm not certain.

Skull13

Sorry about that.

Posting new topics is cool, and mentioning the other club doesn't hurt anything, but try not to link to it every time you come here, or you'll get a strike for advertising. It's against forum rules, and you've already got a link in your sig to begin with.

Recommending it to people seeking tournaments when we haven't got anything going on is fine--that's just being helpful.

Hey cool, I got to do something related to my position in the club today!

Sorry about that. I'll stop now.

Good for you.

m190049

Local psychopath
Did you ever beat Boss Battles on Intense Mode? If so, with who? If not, what was the highest level you did and with who?

As I said before, I just can't do it. >.<
Pokemon Trainer is one of my best characters. And even when using Charizard and spamming Side B, I STILL can't beat it. >.<

Duon, especially, is TOO HARD. >.<
Rayquaza is pretty annoying as well, and Porky can irritate you sometimes....

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!

I BEAT IT WITH FOX!!!!! Ya, with fox. I had trouble with Galleon and especially Duon.

I am going to (or at least try) to get back into brawl as there is a local tournament near me.

Dattebayo

Banned

No not yet, I tried spamming Charizard's side B move (because rock smash is your friend), but it didn't turned out well than I expected. I even tried to use Zelda's F air and the result was still the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.