• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Great Games, Atoyont! Your G.W is similar to Torterra14. Kinda. I sometimes play as him. Because he's fun to play lol.

I rather like Snake than MK =D. So my new mains are MK and IC.

Ahem... I would like to give you this banner :
ZeroSuitSamus.png

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
G&W is fun to play as, but I think I've been getting a little stale with him.

YOU MAIN ICE CLIMBERS OH THE HORROR
Chaingrabs with them are evil. Completely inescapable if done right.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
yay finally

*sighs* Although you immediately receive a warning...for one-lining. One-lining counts as spam and it's in the rules to not post one-liners. -.-

Anyways, I've had some very intense matches with m190049 today ^^ They were fun...and last night, I've had a few matches with SK, Wiimote, and Neku. I'm surprised I've improved with R.O.B....and also I happen to pull off a falcone pawnch on Neku once lulz XD (Yet I failed to recover...)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

Yet you are a monster to me when you play him. You use the D-Smash at just the right moments and everything.

Chaingrabs with them are evil. Completely inescapable if done right.

That's one thing I want to accomplish while I'm using IC. Though their Squall Hammer and Smash attacks are fun to use as well.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....

also I happen to pull off a falcone pawnch on Neku once lulz XD (Yet I failed to recover...)

That's why cause lag, so I failed to dodge in air. -.- A bit problem for Wifi...T_T
I did that falcon pauuuuuuuuunchhhhhh before. xD But I really suck w/ C.F.

IC's chaingrabs are indeed evil! xD Their smashes and specials are as well.
Ice doesn't look good, but it can push away anyone/an opponent. It's easier to protect IC from projectile(I'm not sure)

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
*sigh* Still only one entry for the snapshot contest...

I will update the first page with our 2 new members, our new banner, and our new strike...

EDIT: Ack! My internet is being weird with me again. I will update the first page when possible.

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
Hey, while snooping through my dad's stuff (shhhhh), I found an SD Card Reader.
I can upload pictures!!!

I need to know how to upload brawl pics though.
...And what was the theme for the pictures again.
Halp plz.

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Hey, while snooping through my dad's stuff (shhhhh), I found an SD Card Reader.
I can upload pictures!!!

I need to know how to upload brawl pics though.
...And what was the theme for the pictures again.
Halp plz.

The theme was funny and I don't know how to upload pictures...\

EDIT: I'll try to upgrade the first page.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Brawl pics are saved as .bin files. Go to private/wii/apps/rsbe/al/ on the SD card.

Pretty sure that's the file path.

Anyway, take those files to this site: http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Brawl/Decrypter/

Then upload the pictures to a hosting site. I prefer photobucket

SaulGCube

Aeroga
As in your not as good with him as before? If so then man your still good with him. Nearly pwned me with him when i was Toon Link and you pwned me when i was DDD -_-

fatkid

brawler
Im back!!!!

Hi everybody hows it going im sorry for being gone so long but ive been realy busy but im back now and ill stay for awhile this time ok.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Do what?
I was fighting him with T/L so i cant grab often -_-
Slice practices with me lol
I know what chaingrabbing is lol i just try not to do it to much since it would be to predictable.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I wish I had an SD card. My cell phone doesn't have one. I'd love to see the snap shots once you post them.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
It's ok you already know the chaingrabs. ^.^

Oooh..you can't grab him with T/L? I see.. How about Link you can use? ^^ Well...he's supposed to be failed by recovering. ~_~

I mean you can practice with Torterra14 more. It's like a hint, you know. I'm not really good at explaining w/ any hint to Torterra14. XP Remember last night, he asked me how to do kick up. That was a hint.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Link isn't one of my mains -_- also he has a grapple just like T/L
Huh? lol sry i cant comprehend whatt your saying can explain what your trying to say?

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
My day has been rather interesting today...

I've had a few brawls with Wiimote, Safu, and a YT user today...and goodness, I almost mastered the down-smash gimp using Toon Link >___< And as for Link, I'm in the process of mastering a new technique (although it's taking me awhile >.>) :3 Heh...at least for now I know how to edgeguard and space out with those two. Besides that, I've gotten some improvement with Marth...and I can occasionally spike with him now :]

Status
Not open for further replies.