• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Haha ggs Starfire ^^ gah i couldn't get anyone with the kiiiiiirbby pawnch! -_-
Also you have to tell me how u did that with link lol

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Some of people called me "gimp" lol Because I have been using Snake, Marth, Link, and Ness. Marth is the known as "Dancing Sword" I love to kill starfire_Jirachi, Torterra14, Wiimote w/ PK thunder. xD

PK KO!

Have you heard of "Dancing Sword", Starfire_Jirachi?

fatkid

brawler
Also another annoying air person is squirtle.(atleast to me) By the way Icy i need you to change my profile in the members cause i now main pkmn trainer and C.Falcon so if you coud change that........thad be great.

Last edited:

xavier663

Expert Trainer
Il join

Xavier663= Toon link/ meta knight/ lucario player
FC: Send me a message asking for it.
Points 0

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Il join

Xavier663= Toon link/ meta knight/ lucario player
FC: Send me a message asking for it.
Points 0

You're definitely in...welcome! ^^

/modduties:3

*facepalms* Goodness I seriously gotta train harder...and since I happen to have a AllisBrawl account, yes I participate in online tourneys there. I've been in 3 so far (2 of them being 17th out of 25 and 17th out of 47)...and recently the results in my 3rd tourney just came in. Cavan, SK, and Wiimote managed to join with me in this one. Heh at least I didn't get last place...Cavan and I got 33rd out of 55 while SK and Wiimote got 17th ^^ It was fun :]

Hey, has anyone here actually gotten SE 100% complete? I've got 99%, and can't find that last whatever it is in the NE corner of the Great Maze.

BTW you know for the funny pic contest?
Do the pics have to be yours?
I have got 79% complete on SE
And what is NE?

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Suicune Lover: Yes the picture must be yours

Shiningsloth: Sorry but thats 1 warning for one-lining.

I'm still having trouble updating the first page.

Urk! So sorry. Anyway, when you do manage to update, could you put me up as all-rounder? I've been workin' on my skills w/ other characters. Lucario and Snake rock!!!

Ooh, I have the PERFECT picture for the contest, but I can't figger out how to put Brawl photos online.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Go to 141 page, shiningsloth13. Ace and I had given different links.

However, you need to fill them out in 1 page/first how to join in this.

Hey, has anyone here actually gotten SE 100% complete? I've got 99%, and can't find that last whatever it is in the NE corner of the Great Maze.
I have 99%, too. I tried to stay w/ hard or intense. I have two Tabuus

If you have any sticker w/Trophy stand.

Spots:
Rainbow means finish/complete the mission
Red(which one??) means not complete yet

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.

I've only gotten as far as 93%...and I still haven't figured out what I'm really missing...

Speaking of Tabuu, I trophified him 3 times without the usage of stickers and it's all done on Intense. Ahhh yes...I recall something from a few days ago. When I fought Tabuu for the first time on Intense Boss Battles (I was using Lucas), I screwed up dodging his rings of death T~T I accidentally dodged the second ring too early!!! Mehhh I haven't fought Tabuu in awhile anyways...I can always try again.

And going back to getting all boss trophies, I still have Porky, Duon, and Meta Ridley left -.- Since I've gotten used to brawling all bosses on Intense Boss Battles, it should become a little easier for me to trophify my last 3 bosses. But during my progress, I've noticed that their HP goes down slower in SSE than in Boss Battles (regardless of difficulty)...and I'm guessing that's because since you only have 1 chance to survive Boss Battles, the programmers must've tweaked their HP a little bit just to make things a little easier for us to accomplish.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I have had, like, zero Brawl time lately. My life has been consumed by doctors' appointments and homework.

I'm getting to the point where I need opponents to keep me interested, though. 1-player was fun in Melee, but since the invention of the Smash Ball and the change-ups to classic mode, it's just not what it used to be. Most I've touched lately was my attempt to replay Subspace on Intense, which I'm not actively participating in due to the homework situation.

On a completely unrelated note, Nintendo surprised the living hell out of me last night by sending me an e-mail inviting me to a Club Nintendo Platinum Member's only event to try out the DSi before release. Anybody that actually knows me get an invite to the one in Orlando? Nearest SPPFers I know to live in Florida are either in the Jacksonville area gathering or hit Platinum status a little too late to get the e-mail.

Well, that helps some Zero-Wolf, but I don't has a card reader...... *sigh*

Oh, and congrats AerialAce! You are one lucky bug.

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
Has anyone seen the Brawl videos on the Wii's Nintendo Channel? While somewhat informative, his montonous voice makes watching them boring...

Status
Not open for further replies.