• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Orlando ehh? Man nothing ever happens in kissimmee! -_-
Meh i only have 85% in SSE i dont even feel like replaying it lol
When im fighting the bosses i feel so suckish especially when it comes to dodging their attacks -_-

m190049

Local psychopath
Has anyone seen the Brawl videos on the Wii's Nintendo Channel? While somewhat informative, his montonous voice makes watching them boring...
The tutorial vidoes?
Yeah. I'm 90% sure that guy actually doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time. He seems to get all his information off the Internet or something. Especially since he's used names for things that people would on Smashboards or SmashWiki or something multiple times. The games he has mentioned in the first video have COMPLETELY different play styles than Brawl.

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Orlando ehh? Man nothing ever happens in kissimmee! -_-
Meh i only have 85% in SSE i dont even feel like replaying it lol
When im fighting the bosses i feel so suckish especially when it comes to dodging their attacks -_-

You, sir, live in one kickass-named town.

That's pretty cool, Ace!. Like, really cool. Are you planning on going?

But anyways. Brawl. I've been playing a little bit now and then, always against computer opponents since nobody has been online. I win some, lose some. My parents have lately been really ragging on me to get a job, prepare more for college, take more AP tests, blah blah... Life's tough.

Skull13

Been a while since I've posted here.

Been a while since I've posted here. How are things, IcyDragon0605?

Yes, I've finally decided to change my signature. Now, it supports both clubs even more with my new IDs! You like?

Orlando, Florida? That's my hometown (Born in New York, raised in Florida.)! I just wish I had the time to check out the event.

As for getting 100% in The Subspace Emissary, I've gotten that progress about a year ago. The only thing left in my collection overall is one trophy and about six stickers (Common ones.).

Well, that's all for now.

Last edited:

Skull13

Hard luck... Too many pixels...

Double posting? Not good. I'd fix it A.S.A.P.

Anyway, it turns out that my new signature exceeds the pixel limit. Unless someone can tell me how to resize my ID cards, and I really hope that someone does, I'll have to revert back to my old signature.

m190049

Local psychopath
Double posting? Not good. I'd fix it A.S.A.P.

Anyway, it turns out that my new signature exceeds the pixel limit. Unless someone can tell me how to resize my ID cards, and I really hope that someone does, I'll have to revert back to my old signature.

Try [IMG200] tags rather than .
It may make them very hard to read though...

Unless you'd agree to only using one of the cards.
Than I can do something to make it fine...

Skull13

Problem fixed.

Try [IMG200] tags rather than .
It may make them very hard to read though...

Unless you'd agree to only using one of the cards.
Than I can do something to make it fine...[/QUOTE]

Problem fixed. I thank those who gave me the information. It may be hard to read the IDs, but at least I'm able to use them. Besides, if you need to know my information, just click on the IDs.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Sloth = Olimar, King Dedede, Mr. Game & Watch
FC: 3738 2096 7141
0 points

You may join...but please fill out your username properly. Thanks :]

/modduties:3

I feel so happy today...and it's because of one thing. I've finally mastered the dash-attack-cancel (DAC) technique using Link...which means I can slide while using his up-smash at the same time (although this is actually hard to pull off most of the time). I'm not so sure if shaq-attack or lunar_spirit1100 noticed it but I managed to perform that technique successfully about 3 times on them while we were brawling each other on the Pirate Ship stage ;D Anyways, all of our brawls were fun though ^^

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
I've finally mastered the dash-attack-cancel (DAC) technique using Link...which means I can slide while using his up-smash at the same time (although this is actually hard to pull off most of the time).
Some of characters have DAC. You should try w/ Falco. If you main him lol. Here's a tip of DAC: 1: Dash 2: attack 3: C-stick down while attacking 4: Press Z and control stick up while C-stick at the same time from. If you use GC controller.

Wiimote+Nuchuck should put Smash on control pad.

lunar_spirit1100 did that before.

Edit: I'm gonna give pics of brawl:

http://i43.*******.com/3013luv.jpg

http://i44.*******.com/jr6u04.jpg Mario says, "Ewww!! Take this bomb!"

Last edited:
Falco's dac isn't as useful as Link's though. All his does is dash attack into an up smash. While Link's allows him to cover a great distance.

This is an easier way to use falco's dash attack cancel:
1. dash 2. c stick side then up quickly

Metamence

Well I prefer a DAC that dashes and then does an U-smash(Falco, Wario, maybe Diddy Kong?) because I don't the the slide honestly.. :p
I had some Brawls with starfire, Lunar, and Neku, and lost most(or all?) of them since I did a lot of fails and it was lagging..
Once I was going 1 on 1 with starfire, I won all the matches :D (I think?)

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Well I prefer a DAC that dashes and then does an U-smash(Falco, Wario, maybe Diddy Kong?) because I don't the the slide honestly.. :p
I had some Brawls with starfire, Lunar, and Neku, and lost most(or all?) of them since I did a lot of fails and it was lagging..
Once I was going 1 on 1 with starfire, I won all the matches :D (I think?)

BTW I used Bowser against your MK. So Bowsicide! =P Cuz MK can beat starfire-jirachi easily.

Wario is able to do DAC with the slide.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
I cant do the dash slide with the wii remote and nunchuck -_-
I had to take off the tap up on the control stick on the remote to do Falcos Dash-Cancel

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Do you put smash on your control pad? Try it out. But I don't use Wiimote+Nunchuk so much. T_T I actually use GC controller.
Ive tried that but it feels awkward plus my left thumb usually falls asleep while im playing.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I finally log in...

*sighs* So what if I lose easily to some people...I personally DO NOT CARE about that! I accept my losses the way they are but jeez the only thing I don't wanna see is my opponents winning against me the bad way >___> It gets me so angry...and yesterday I was being ganged up on in a few brawls by everyone who I was brawling against (with the exception of Wiimote...since he happens to be one of my closest online friends and I know he wouldn't do such a thing) even though I won most of them in the end, which got me even more ticked off. Is there anything else anyone is willing to throw at me or what?! I daresay...speak now!

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Has to be read before you throw it, friend.

Um, does anyone know how long it takes for a club to be approved around here? Nintendo Club's in the process of restarting, and I'm curious about how long I'll be waiting. Not really getting impatient, just curious.

m190049

Local psychopath
Has to be read before you throw it, friend.

Um, does anyone know how long it takes for a club to be approved around here? Nintendo Club's in the process of restarting, and I'm curious about how long I'll be waiting. Not really getting impatient, just curious.

I'm not specifically sure about clubs, but the threads that I've started in areas that need approval usually take a few days at max.

Status
Not open for further replies.