• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, does anyone know how long it takes for a club to be approved around here? Nintendo Club's in the process of restarting, and I'm curious about how long I'll be waiting. Not really getting impatient, just curious.
Well, mine club got approved in a day.
What is your greatest accomplishment in your eyes?
Surviving a 15 min brawl.

m190049

Local psychopath
Well, mine club got approved in a day.
At max. That means the greatest amount of time you will probably see.
It could happen in an hour. Who knows?

Erm... Does this include 64/Melee? If so, than the two local tournaments I won, with Mewtwo. =) (Ironically those are the only tourneys I won. >.>)

If not... Um... I dunno. Probably being hailed as the best Smasher in the Video Games Club at my school?

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Speaking of clubs restarting... Yeah thats right, this club is going to restart. I believe ace is going to be the new owner. I can't be the owner because my interrnet won't let me edit posts here.

m190049

Local psychopath
Speaking of clubs restarting... Yeah thats right, this club is going to restart. I believe ace is going to be the new owner.
Well that's too bad... Congratulations to Ace, though.

I can't be the owner because my interrnet won't let me edit posts here.
...Hm? That woudn't be a problem with your internet... If you couldn't edit posts, that'd be a problem with the forum...

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Speaking of clubs restarting... Yeah thats right, this club is going to restart. I believe ace is going to be the new owner. I can't be the owner because my interrnet won't let me edit posts here.

Hooray4responsibility

Dammit, now I have to go from ruling in the background to active leadership. Whatever.

My greatest accomplishment in Brawl is pulling off a Luigi taunt spike THROUGH Lylat Cruise. My opponent was dead at that point anyway, but it was still awesome.

Go join my other club while you're at it. We kind of have no members now.

Greatest Brawl accomplishment? Owning Tabuu in Boss Battles on Very Hard. Heheheh.

Oh, and congrats Ace!

Dattebayo

Banned

To get Yoshi and Link in their true potentials to prove that they're not terrible characters.

shadowswampert93

I would like to join

shadowswampert93 = sonic/lucario/toon link player
FC: 5112-6520-0463
0 points

edit: who are you best with?
sonic, i usually only play as him

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
I would like to join

shadowswampert93 = sonic/lucario/toon link player
FC: 5112-6520-0463
0 points
I'm not sure if there's too much of a point of joining right now. The Club is going to restart soon...

Although that looks fine... I assume that you'll be accepted.

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
Them. You registered a couple weeks ago.
Remember?

You have to register for the club to join.

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
You two guys, you need to fill them out from page 1. If you want to join in this club.
shinycharzard13 has joined already.
ilovemyfreindsalot hasn't.

ilovemyfreindsalot; please read over the first post, and register...

[/debatably mini-modding]

Status
Not open for further replies.